Search results for query: *

1. Forsee

Not enough archers playing skrim

there's not enough cav and infantry in random skirmishes as well
    dying to cav is always archer's fault no matter how fast and how silent the cav is, pub players just usually have not enough experience to play around that. And you can't balance game around players with no experience.
    There's a huge gap between random skirmish players and competitive players, so big, that most of competitive players can play 100-0 against pubers, and this thread's topic just proves that. The bad thing is, game can't satisfy both competitive players and public newbies simultaneously (actually it hardly satisfies either of them).
  2. Forsee

[BEAST 7] ✨ Grand Final & Promotion Week

Actually you do. Thats how tournament administration works. How about instead of insulting ppl online you go and stop your dictator?
    You don't decide what people care about and what they don't. Both HINQ and DM clearly don't care what match dates admins will declare or if finals would be completely cancelled, they will play whenever they can/want, whether or not it'd be under the rules.
    I can't speak for both teams though
  3. Forsee

Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Updated, including the timeframe reasoning.
    should have set it to 2030
  4. Forsee

Appeal to admins' decision and a proposition of a rule change

This forum needs a dislike button
  5. Forsee

[OPEN] Bannerlord matchmaking by HINQ

New season starting today at 18:00 CET, don't miss it.
    I am also making it so 2\2\2 comps won't get xauna\echerion\sturgia for better balance.
  6. Forsee

We usually talk at length about all the decsions we do. We look at pros and cons. And vote on it. And usually decisions have draw backs.
    Can you share your thought process on how you came up with an idea of banning 2 players and giving the default, what long term pros have you found and whether or not you expected followed consequences? Also what are the cons of not banning players and screwing the A div for a dot?
  7. Forsee

I think it's really to late for rematch (even though it's still possible and highly requested), but lets conclude positive and negative consequences of this decision.
    - The whole div A balance is ruined
    - Stronger team (according to real DM-RM results) takes worse position in tournament
    - Beast admins are leaving
    - BEAST lost credibility amongst competitive community
    - Players think of leaving BEAST next season/organising their own tournaments instead
    - RM reputation dropped to hell
    - A week of toxic dramas in discords
    + RM players now are a bit happier

I think that this admins decision corresponded the rules, but since most of players (as Hairless just proved with screens in his main post) think it's absurd, this decision is also illegitimate, which, considering the size of community, is way more important than sticking to the rules

Also I want to point out that amongst all admins, german voted against the rules

All in all, it was just a disastrous management decision
  8. Forsee

MP needs reconnect feature asap

I'd say it's a top priority thing, I know there's a lot of bugs needd to get fixed, but that is just ultimate must have thing that will improve player experience more than anything else
    Another must have thing is ofc spec mode, but it's not that important in terms of positive impact
  9. Forsee

Removal of death and snowflakization of Bannerlord

No one looks at kills and assists counts now after they removed deaths
    I dont care why but that's just how it is
    I heard literally 0 times someone discussed an amount of kills on scoreboard in a single game after they removed deaths, but before it was viable stat
    so devs you did not only removed 'negative' stats, but also positive.
  10. Forsee

Aserai Rebalance when?

I wonder if sturgia can win at least 20% matches against aserai with decent players
    I guess no since it has about 35% total wr in mm and probably even less in beast
    Theres a fun statistics, sturgia wr has negative correlation coefficient with player skill level according to current beast stats, so it looks like that
    Div A: 27%
    Div B: 33%
    Div C: 38%
    Div D: 41%
    and div e is a mess since even aserai has 37%wr there
    I wonder what Nine is gonna balance it around, public matches, div z competitive players or top tier competitive
  11. Forsee

Aserai Rebalance when?

Yeah I see what your actual problem is lmao. You cant balance racism sadly

On topic, I feel like while Aserai and Sturgia def need a buff, Vlandia needs a nerf too, the sergeant is just way too hard to kill even with maces, not to mention the annoyance of their 1 shorting crossbows and the OP cavalry.
    It's not racism, memeluke look good, and these peasants look so poor, why should I identify myself with poor aserai peasant when other good well balanced factions like sturgia have mighty strong warriors and winning all matches because of that
  12. Forsee

Multiplayer Should be free to play or less than 10 euro.

No work should be done for free, devs should get constantly paid for their work. You could argue that sp part gives enough money income, but 1st, money income is never enough, and second, free sp would not have business value, which means mp devs would not have enough motivation and reasons to try hard to make mp good. You can think of it in another way - making mp free means to recieve less money, in comparision with b2p model it means to lose, spend money. Why would you spend money on something, that is probably have not paid off already and will require even more resources further on
  13. Forsee

Aserai Rebalance when?

Agreed with the topic, aserai suck. Why should we play for cheap 100 gold units when all other superior factions have superior 160 gold inf. Also other factions heavy archers are 10 gold better. Skirmishers are ****, I don't know personally cause I don't play them but they look like ****eaters. Manly sturgian 2h inf oneshots them all the time 1v5
  14. Forsee

Blocking 2 hits at the same time

These are just default double blocks, it's not that hard to pull them off. You could to them both in wb, and in bl. They are completely not random and again not that hard to do if your enemies are just trying to hit you simultaneously, but they are also easy to counter with literally any kind of fient since it's easy to follow 2 simple hits simultaneously, but almost impossible to play against 2 decent players while 1 of them is trying to trick you. There's python's record of nw gameplay with these double blocks, it's not that much different here in bl
  15. Forsee

[Beast 7] Gambler League - General Bet & Week 1

TOP 3 DIVISION A:
    1. HINQ
    2. DM
    3. Div

TOP 3 PLAYERS SCORE:
    1. Longinus
    2. Koso
    3. Quadri

WINNER OF B: DMII
    TOP SCORE: Einar

WINNER OF C: T
    TOP SCORE: Wegnas

WINNER OF D: STIX
    TOP SCORE: AlperTunga

WINNER OF E: T M
    TOP SCORE: orle

Weekly bets (Deadline: Every Wednesday)

WEEK 1
    Division A

Risen Manifest 6-9 Divitiarum
    Destiny Masters 12-0 Vineyard Workers
    Deutschritter Furor 0-12 The Holy Inquisition

Division B
    The Chide Village 9-6 The Holy Inquisition 2
    Deutschritter Superbae 4-12 Risen Manifest Silver
    Distinction Masters 9-3 Keyboard Warriors
  16. Forsee

I would argue that K/D isn't representative of your skill, for example if you play something like infantry and have a low K/D and on contrary as cav you can have a pretty good K/D and yet you can still lose match after match because you're not killing the key players, just the trash ones. However, you know what would be representative of your skill? Your rank in ranked matchmaking.
    Your rank would roughly be your (wr-0.5)*games, except that with mm your matches difficulty would dynamically change, which means that even without rmm winrate would represent your skill level. Also k/d or ka/d stats correlate with your wr, maybe with different correlation coefficients for different classes, since for cav and archers it's more linear, while inf player usually affects his winning probability in other ways. It means that your death count also represents your skill level, with !=1 accuracy, but still. Mvp count thing is just nice to have, why would you hide it from players
  17. Forsee

I wonder if there would be anyone who would argue with this topic'
  18. Forsee

The first priority is to add back deaths for in-game stat table
    Also no one cares about raw kills/wins amount, but kda ratio is very important and representative, as well as winrate
    or better just add this all
    RankMMRPlayedWinsWRRoundsKillsK/RAssistsA/RK+A/RScoreS/R ratingMVPMVP/R
  19. Forsee

2nd Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

Looks really good! (except the part with cavalry buffs)
  20. Forsee

[OPEN] Bannerlord matchmaking by HINQ

How are wins and such attributed to people? Does taleworlds have an API that lets you fetch data from their DB that I am unaware of, or are you doing it simply manually?
    We're doing it the SMOrc way, getting data directly from screenshots using OCR.
Back
Top Bottom