Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Master archers/Archery

It's not how "Master archers" shoot, it's just a different style. It's not possible to draw an English war longbow like Lars Andersen. It's like making pullups with your thumb.

Horsearchers use this style because it allows them to quickly fire with less powerfull bows (commonly used Recurvebows). You don't need a 180 lbs bow to be effective over long distances, you can simply shoot from a few meters away and ride back to get new arrows and drink some lovely milk.
  2. Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

Would it be possible to submit a big village which looks a bit like a castle?
    I think of the village around the first arena of the Gladiator film (the desert arena).
  3. Should the class system stay for PVP modes.

The Warband system makes clanwars and all other PvP fights more interesting and gives an opportunity to reballance the existing factions. Also this increases the replay value of PvP matches if you have to decide between different armours and weapons. I played Bannerlord for 400h and feel like i am done with it (more as with warband which i played a lot more than 2200h). It indicates me that the current system is just not interesting enough to keep me playing. I don't wonder why the multiplayer is now nearly dead. New players who just got it as the first game of the Mount & Blade series won't play it long enough to learn some simple blocks and attacks to imagine how great this feeling is, to dominate other players. Just remember how the most of us started. First play the great singleplayer und then find out there is a great multiplayer community to play with. Of course, the first days or weeks of playing it, you get ****ed up all the time. You try different settings, armours, weapons, horses, tactics and when you play long enough to get that feeling of beeing invincible and clutch a whole team it just gets an addiction which keeps you playing for ages. And then you discover the great mods which give you again a lot of choices how to play. I dont think that the mods alone will carry all of the playerbase back to multiplayer bannerlord. Thats why there should be considered a solution right now and not when the game is already forgotten and a new Mordhau/Chivalry/Tiger Knight/Conqueror’s Blade/ War of the Roses or For Honor piece of crap says hello and grabs the playerbase that the Mount & Blade Series deserves.
  4. Resolved Multiplayer not logging in.

Fixed: Updated Windows and it works now :love::love:
  5. Resolved Multiplayer not logging in.

I get the same error since weeks. Reinstalling and verifying of the files doesnt help. Version: m1.5.2.242758
    Reinstalling battleye doesnt work either.

Edit: VPN is testet and doesnt work either.

The following window opens when closing the game:

Zo6eG3Z.png

do you need more info?

are there some IP-adresses i could test? do you need a wireshark snippet?

[11:56:43.278] Http Post Request to http://bannerlord-even-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net:80/Data/ProcessMessage

[11:56:43.280] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[11:56:43.280] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[11:56:43.286] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

[11:56:46.436] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[11:56:46.436] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

[11:56:46.438] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[11:56:46.444] Http Post Request to http://bannerlord-even-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net:80/Data/ProcessMessage

[11:56:46.445] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[11:56:46.445] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[11:56:46.446] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

[11:56:47.446] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[11:56:47.447] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

[11:56:47.448] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[11:56:47.456] Http Post Request to http://bannerlord-even-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net:80/Data/ProcessMessage

[11:56:47.458] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[11:56:47.458] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[11:56:47.463] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

[11:56:48.152] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[11:56:48.152] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

[11:56:48.154] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[11:56:48.160] Http Post Request to http://bannerlord-even-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net:80/Data/ProcessMessage

[11:56:48.162] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[11:56:48.162] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[11:56:48.162] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

[11:56:48.600] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[11:56:48.600] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working

[11:56:48.601] [][] New MBGameClient State: Working old state:Idle

[11:56:48.608] Http Post Request to http://bannerlord-even-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net:80/Data/ProcessMessage

Maybe this causes the problem?
    I get a "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" message when opening this site
  6. Tercios_GST_Server stealing work without permission

They are not allowed to steal our maps.

There is nothing to explain.

They could ask to play this maps on their server.
    Something happens? NO! I mean an admin of them is reading this Thread.
    He could talk, but he didn't.
    What you say is that they try to save their ass! Not more!
  7. Tercios_GST_Server stealing work without permission

I will write a script that bans all tercios if they don't stop doing this sh**!  :evil:
  8. Bugs and problems.

1. For the guy who asked: There is a server running atm. :wink:

2. Tank bug: If there are 2 tanks fighting and the guys in tankB jump out and tankA destroy tankB the members in tankA get teleportet on the tankB where the enemys are aiming with their guns. :grin:
                        If u drive backward, with a tank, u can glitch in some mountains and fly under the map.

3. You have to change the entry/spawnpoints of your map because u spawn wrong in different battletypes (for example u spawn in the water or 5 meters away from the enemy).

EDIT: You should close the tank cells because u can run to other guys who are in a vehicle and shoot them with a left klick. :grin:

If u have any questions about it then pm me. :wink:
  9. a srver?

Nice to see u here Dion.

We are hosting a server atm. :wink:
Back
Top Bottom