Search results for query: *

• Users: stevehoos
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. stevehoos

Bannerlord Challenge:

Can Taleworlds design a feature better than a mod with their 100 man company and 3 plus million sales? Mods to look up for TWs: Freelancer Custom troop Improved garrison Diplomacy mod And if you are wondering, Rebellions, the barber, and prison break I do not consider better than these.
  2. stevehoos

Rebellions are shallow and break immersion.

Just as the title says: In my first hour of gameplay (why am I even playing this game?) there have been 5 rebellions in major cities in the game, not sure how immersive it is to see Sargot and other major towns owned by rebels in the first 15 minutes. There's no rhyme or reason to why any of...
  3. stevehoos

Get rid of the stupid cheering

I want control of my army until after the battle is over? Where's the DEV that designed this stupid crap? Come on here and defend this design decision. I want to hear what logical nonsense is presented. It's time to start calling these people out on their bullcrap. Who wanted to not be able to...
  4. stevehoos

When is TWs actually going to add a major feature?

So it has been over a year in EA since TW began their tinkering with this game, which has mainly consisted of fixes for bugs introduced and various minor adjustments. What workshops are more profitable this go round lol? Seriously, there are dozens of mods with better content than this team has...
  5. stevehoos

Is the smith guy on vacation, it has been almost a year?

Title (y) How long does it take a 90 person company to do this?
  6. stevehoos

Companion death rate at 10%?

If you all are going to keep this % for battles that the player is involved in, you have to have a bigger pool of companions. There's simply not enough companions, this makes no sense.
  7. stevehoos

Resolved Crafted weapons still showing up as tournament prizes

As the title says.
  8. stevehoos

Resolved Heard speed information missing from UI

What the title says. The details from the heard information on the UI are missing: number of horses mules etc.
  9. stevehoos

Resolved Board game at castle

Took a castle for my kingdom, went to play the board game with an NPC and it is bugged. After the AI makes its first move I cannot move my pieces anywhere on the board and have to forfeit the game. I should be able to move the piece to the center. Tried this same game multiple times and had the...
  10. stevehoos

Custom troop mod

One modder working on this lol. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2482?tab=description
  11. stevehoos

Interesting mod to watch

Allows establishing Knighthood Chapters in settlements across Calradia, Elite troops from one of ten Chapters that can be upgraded and employed. Also adds a new Culture, Kingdom, Wanderers, and Many new items. Optional enhanced Settlement Icon mod...
  12. stevehoos

Resolved Family members not staying in cities or castles

Not sure if this the same bug as the "teleporting bug?" My family members will teleport off to another place each time I place them in my castle. They don't return and I have to go to a random destination again and again to attain them.
  13. stevehoos

Please fix the spamming of created smithy weapons

This clutters the whole game up and makes even testing a playthrough difficult because the towns are filled with 100s of these weapons. It saves every single one of them and it drives me crazy. Can it at least be moved up the priority list?
  14. stevehoos

Resolved Cannot access brother's inventory

As the title says: I cannot edit the brother NPC's inventory. Screen is not selectable.
  15. stevehoos

Resolved Auto save

Auto save is not working as intended. I went 25 minutes of in game play without a save taking place. My last auto save was 70 in game days ago.
  16. stevehoos

Resolved AI Caravans are now too slow

As the title says: The heard penalty has made AI caravans too slow, the player can catch them with large armies.
  17. stevehoos

Clan parties

Obviously one cannot give an order to a created clan party member to assist the player in a siege. The inability to have this function means that the player must first own a castle and be a tier four level clan in order to fight properly in sieges. This effectively makes the player have to...
  18. stevehoos

Resolved Player icon disappear

After sieges, the player's icon with the troop numbers vanishes until you visit a town or castle and then leave.
  19. stevehoos

Resolved Wrong guards in Vlandian town

1.5.4 beta https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2268981464
  20. stevehoos

Odds how when the fat/ old bug gets fixed?

I am going to go with next Thursday, firm.
Back
Top Bottom