Search results for query: *

1. greatsword

The RUSSIA thread

Ah but you see the jail system in Russia works in funny ways. Unless your a serial killer or a cannibal and find yourself incarcerated in Black Dolphin, money and contacts can get you a long way. Though I do see your point on these guys being anti-government, be sure that he has less radicalised friends that could easily integrate with the few government sponsored organisations with suspiciously sympathetic views to the far-right.
  2. greatsword

Copenhagen Zoo and Marius the Giraffe

To be fair, it's not like the children were forced to watching it, it comes down to parental responsibility in the end, and I fail to see the point of it being falsely labeled as an "educational experience". Surely any sort of dissection, let alone one of a rare giraffe can be branded as educational?
  3. greatsword

Venezuela riots

At least that bloody guillotine craze started to die out....
  4. greatsword

The RUSSIA thread

This is not surprising, with the eyes of the world on him Putin needs to look like he's doing something to protect the gay population. Only we can now only assume these vigilantes be filed for parole and given membership of the United Russia party as soon as the closing ceremony powers down its lights!
  5. greatsword

77y Pehotniy polk

o_O Well as you've just found out I'm awful at remembering I still exist on this forum so yeah, I really should change that! XD
  6. greatsword

77y Pehotniy polk

*Black Magics are afoot to bump this hallowed thread!*
  7. greatsword

[BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: Riflemerc ^_^'s Revenge: 2028

Haresus said:
    I know someone who knows that feel!

*COUGH COUGH, Iberian Peninsula, COUGH COUGH*
    :cry: You understand my pain...
  8. greatsword

Planetside 2: The Zendar Company REFORMING PAGE 16-17

o_O Greatsword be interested!!!
  9. greatsword

[BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Eternal said:
    The general success of the Olympics was marred by the appearance of a man with a bomb strapped to his chest running in the center of the stadium during the running competitions and shouting "LONG LIVE THE SPANISH REPUBLIC." He was shot in the head by an Iberian security guard right as he was about to detonate the bomb, which would have killed many people. British athletes were also seized during the second event and are currently under Iberian custody.
    Mwahahahahahaha.... Oh god damn, none of you know the credits and materials that went in to that.... :sad:
  10. greatsword

Orders inbound tonight.
  11. greatsword

[BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
    Your entire country burned to the ground.
    And is still in a better situation than I was!
  12. greatsword

My orders shall be in tonight.
  13. greatsword

Alignment of the user above you!

Chaotic evil!  :grin:
  14. greatsword

What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Awww I feel all warm and fuzzy inside... (Then again, it could be that kebab I ate yesterday...)
  15. greatsword

77y Pehotniy polk

Heli Aztir, king of the unicorns!
  16. greatsword

What pissed you off today v. IV

Ordered my PC in the hope that it will come in 2 weeks, now realised it will take more like 1-2 months. :sad:
  17. greatsword

What made you laugh today? v.IV

krik said:
    No the guy's a **** who's asked her to cheat on me several times despite being turned down.
    She should have accepted ad instead of her turning up, you go and pay the ex a little visit instead!
  18. greatsword

What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Bang on 60kg!
  19. greatsword

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
    Greatsword said:
    Japan is interested in trading oil for Heavy Metals and credits.

You want oil?
    No I require Heavy Metals for for Oil.
  20. greatsword

Japan is interested in trading oil for Heavy Metals and credits.
Back
Top Bottom