Search results for query: *

1. Phatman19

AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Release, freedom of mod - its all a big, terrible conspiracy.
  2. Phatman19

Where is the Damn War?

What the hell has happened? Where is the war in people's hearts? All I've seen are complaints about this or that bug or this or that something or other. I want Brytenwalda to be about who is going to become the best and the supreme Brytenwalda. Stop flirting with the subject and become what is...
  3. Phatman19

Changing Lord Equipment

Just found this text tweak but it doesn't work anymore - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,167788.0.html Is there a tweak in existence for changing a player-controlled lord's equipment that works for Brytenwalda?
  4. Phatman19

Moddb.com Mod Of The Year Awards

Exterminate all the brutes!
  5. Phatman19

Dena a bit too strong?

you're right, I'm actually at 108% difficulty, so it's a little above. In reality I kill most of them myself with a 2hander.
  6. Phatman19

Dena a bit too strong?

lol you die vs 20 franks with 80 troops?
  7. Phatman19

ambient music mod

does anyone have a working link for the Brytenwalda Music Pack? Would love to use it in conjunction with this
  8. Phatman19

Utrehd Works

Does anyone have a working link for the Brytenwalda Music Pack or able to upload it?
  9. Phatman19

ambient music mod

The Brytenwalda Music Pack by Utrehd isn't around anymore, all the links are dead.
  10. Phatman19

Frisen Troop Tree

Is there any place in game or online where I see the Frisen upgrade tree with their equipment as well? All I want to see their possible equipment.
  11. Phatman19

Brytenwalda Cavalry

So now, using the companion submod I have about 27 odd heavyish cavalry. They completely destroy everything. All that's needed is a little distraction with some worthless infantry and BAM, WHAMMY, game over. I've equipped most of them with balanced long hastas or balanced godelic light spears plus heavy axe hammers/heavy decorated elite axes and they mostly run through equal or more groups of infantry, not to mention that they utterly vanquish enemy cavalry (mostly those extremely annoying Marchocs). The only problem with my companion cavalry is that some of them dismount from the get go, due to being stuck inside infantry, woods, or straight ai stupidity... and the idiots won't remount... ever. Basically if you equip a sizable amount of your companions as heavy cavalry most battles will be a breeze because their charge + guaranteed (+% speed) initial lance kill will completely disorientate the enemy. All I need to fix now is the damn retarded ai dismounting from their horses and not getting back on >.<
  12. Phatman19

No hench in dungeons?

Yes, pick up some armor because unless you are on your game 95% you'll get hit by some biatch hand axe naked man-lady and get owned non-nonsensically. The cave is easy as long as you have 1 shield with you, and you pick up another along the way. You'll kill 100% of any ai by just clicking attack right after you block theirs.
  13. Phatman19

Someone help me with factions

Saxons and Jutes get awesome second level infantry (Kotsetla) who usually get axes, which is the weapon that completely destroys any kind of armor in Brytenwalda. If you've noticed, Theows, some archers, and other basic level troops who get axes are strangely dangerous against heavily armored opponents (ie: my companions with wolf armor, elite infantry...), because the ai is dumb and a naked troop with a hand axe can possibly take out a mailed opponent, or at least get in a hit or two, which with an axe will take away a substantial portion of health even with 80+ body armor.  Basically for infantry you want as many axes (AP: armor penetration) as possible because swords, seaxes, short swords and etc are pretty much useless except against units with light armor. Axe damage is way less mitigated by armor as compared to swords, which only cut (c) and don't penetrate (p).
  14. Phatman19

AAAHHH Everything Is Slowed Waaayy Down

Done, restarted my computer and the bastard was fixed but that was probably the problem, thanks.
  15. Phatman19

AAAHHH Everything Is Slowed Waaayy Down

Help! whenever I enter into battle or go to a town center my character movement and that of those around me is extremely slow motion. I did not mess with any of the options... it just occured randomly... Does battle/game speed have anything to do with the scripts.txt? I guess I'm just asking for...
  16. Phatman19

Mystic Merchant

Is there a way to add more items to the Mystic Merchant list? and if so is there a way to set the probability of that item showing up? Would like to see items such as Goidel Champion Sword, Dux Helm, Elite Helm, Expensive Helm, Noble Lorica... etc get on there.
  17. Phatman19

Brytenwalda Cavalry

Thank you all... think I'm now going to add spears, but wouldn't a light spear be better for the cavalry ai once they get in close? I went with no spears because they seem somewhat underpowered once the cavalry gets stuck in melee. I have to check out the long bone scian and get some balanced ones from the mystic merchant. My first thought was going only axes because some of them have good speed vs reach, effective armor penetration and no weak thrust.  NowI'm hoping to have 20 or so cavalry equipped mail, helm, decorated elite axe (or scian), lenticular/small shield (for better speed), and now balanced hasta or light spear. In this mod cavalry is pretty weak but I think that once I have 20 or so overly equipped companions with high weap prof charge in and start chopping there should be some good mayhem. Only have 8 cavalry now with light armor and decent weapons (just started new game) and they usually get 1-2 maybe 3 kills per battle on 100% dmg, so not so bad start I think.
  18. Phatman19

Renown is overpowered...

It's awesome is what it is. Try it with WB battlesizer
  19. Phatman19

Companion SubMod

DerHerbst you are fantastic and an egentleman to boot.
  20. Phatman19

Brytenwalda Cavalry

Hey there, I'm using the companion submod and looking to make a huge force of companion cavalry. I've had some cavalry before but they never were good for very much except chasing down routing opponents, which they didn't do very well either. I'm looking for the best equipment layout for an...
Back
Top Bottom