Search results for query: *

• Users: HTAPAWASO
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [PW] FAQ Thread

So there are a lot of threads/posts saying "Halp wat do!" so I figured an FAQ is in order. I will strive to keep this up-to-date with the latest version, but no promises. This is really basic stuff, suitable for those completely new to the mod. Please, if you have a question/answer you would...
  2. PSU Fan

So, my computer's overheated a couple of times lately, and I started to get annoyed so I looked into the cause: The fan in the PSU is broken. This is so bad that under normal operation I can't even boot up into Windows before it dies. So, I did the sensible thing - took the PSU out (left it...
  3. Dragon Age 2

Announced today apparently. http://kotaku.com/5582305/dragon-age-2-seems-like-it-will-be-very-different http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/ Set in the same place as the original, but with a new hero. Apparently the story covers an entire decade. March 2011 is the estimated release. ...
  4. Not losing gold when team-killed

Apologies if this has been brought up before. When you get team-killed, you don't get any money back for your equipment. This can be exceptionally frustrating when you're on the top-level equipment and some idiot behind you sticks an arrow in your head. This suggestion is that you should get...
  5. Computer Troubles

Hey guys, been having some issues lately with my computer, hoping you can help diagnose the problem. It started a week or two ago, when this happened in M&B: Initially I thought it was a bug with the game (and it happened a few more times over the following days), until a similar thing...
  6. iTunes Help

Ok, so for the last 3 years or so iTunes has been nattering at me to update it. So, I finally got sick of seeing this annoying pop-up every time I opened the program, and decided "what harm can it do" and clicked yes. After hours of downloading and installing it told me to reboot (****er!) and...
  7. Settlers 7

Didn't see a topic on this... Anyone played it? Any good? I loved Settlers II, and the 10th anniversary edition of it, but never really got into the other ones. Settlers 6 I played for a while but it was too shallow to be worth the money. Also it has the dreaded Ubisoft DRM... not a huge deal...
  8. .800 Tutorial

The new tutorial is really great, but there were a few issues I had. 1. When I picked up the javelins for the ranged tutorial, they didn't automatically appear in my hands, I had to scroll to them (unlike all the other tutorial weapons). This should be changed, and the player should be told how...
  9. [suggestion] Make it clear that dead people can not be heard

A lot of new players die at the start of a round, and then proceed to ask questions so they can improve. Normally I and many other players would be more than happy to help them, but they often don't realise that nobody can hear them when they're dead/in spectator, and nobody else realises that...
  10. [small suggestion] show troop numbers in siege menu

Please note that I am not in the SP beta, so for all I know this is already implemented, and if it is I apologise. In 1.011, when you siege something, it does not show the allied/enemy troop numbers as it does in a field battle. For example "You have 172 soliders against the enemy's 244" This...
  11. "Australia bans small breasts"

What do you think of this issue? Read more about it here: http://www.somebodythinkofthechildren.com/australia-bans-small-breasts/ http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/28/australian_censors/ Essentially, the Australian guidelines for classification state that any depiction of a person under...
  12. USSB: A game I made

Today, in a fit of epic boredom, I decided to trawl through my old hard-drive looking for... well, anything, to be honest. By chance, I stumbled across a game I had made for a school project when I was 15 or so, with the help of a nifty program called GameMaker or something (disclaimer: not...
  13. [suggestion] improve Vaegir archers, weaken Nord archers

I find it strange that Nord archers are so far superior to Vaegir archers. 1. They have Bodkin arrows (+3), whereas Vaegirs only get Barbed (+2) 2. They have the best bow in the game (in my opinion, and the opinion of most who regularly play archers), the short bow Why is the short bow the...
  14. [suggestion/bug] using x to change to melee while being stunned

Today, I was playing on village. I had my trusty throwing axes out, and jumped over the wall, only to find someone waiting for me. Unfortunately, being between this person and the corner of the wall, with my throwing axes out, I was repeatedly stunned until he had the mercy to kill me...
  15. [suggestion] 2 small changes to bot spawning

Two very simple suggestions for when there are bots in-game. 1. On the first round, bots spawn instantly giving you no chance to choose them, and they charge off wildly. Suggest delaying the bots spawning until at least one player has spawned on each team (or after 15 seconds, so people can...
  16. [Suggestion] Bots turn off in empty server

Hi, At the moment, bots don't turn off automatically when a server becomes empty. This is extremely annoying when you have more than one server running off a single computer. On the Australian servers, it is possible for a griefer (or a person who doesn't know what they're doing) to visit all...
  17. [suggestion] changes to horses to make both thrusting and couching viable

The idea is to make neither thrusting or couching necessarily better than the other. Please post your own suggestions as well. Also to make the difference between light and heavy cavalry greater. 1. Being knocked off horses. It always seems silly when you couch an oncoming horse from a courser...
  18. [suggestion] Gold system change for battle server

Proposing a small change to the way gold works in battle. At the start of a match, 20% (subject to change) of players on each team get a bonus to gold, say, 2k, based on their performance in the last match. I know there's a lot of opposition to carry-over for fear of turning this game into a...
  19. [bug] Hit shield on back

Today, on Castle2 map in TDM, I got the "hit shield on back" message 4 times in a row. Odd, since I was directly facing the person shooting me. Had a standard rhodok board shield on me back - I was a crossbowman. This happened to anyone else?
  20. [Suggestion] Very small change to new bot system

Anyone who's played with the new bot system will agree it's pretty great. However there are two glaring and annoying problems with it: 1. By default, players should not be given bots to command. They should have to specify it in the equipment screen before they are given any. This stops new...
Back
Top Bottom