Search results for query: *

1. Moogle

Want regiment

Im looking for a regiment with a good Colonel who knows what he's doing and around 15-40 active people, I have much past NW experience and I want a regiment that has fun but it also a good professional regiment with regular set trainings.
  2. Moogle

MP Musket Era Kingdom of Spain - Spanish Faction Mod (V2 Released!)

what do you mean replace files?
  3. Moogle

MP Other The Expletive Pack: A Sound pack for the Black Watch Class

Awesome Job mate!  :grin:                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DGyl_o_QtY&feature=plcp        -tribute video I made
  4. Moogle

Mel Gibson owning at Mount & Blade - Napoleonic Wars

nice video but the film is ****e
  5. Moogle

MP Other Fire and Smoke: A Sound Modification for Muskets, Artillery and Explosions

The musket sounds are the mod sounds in the folder but they don't work in game, however the sounds for when the bullet whizzes past and the bullet impact sounds are the mod sounds  :???:
  6. Moogle

MP Other Fire and Smoke: A Sound Modification for Muskets, Artillery and Explosions

I have done all the things you said and tested the sound files but still no luck  :sad:
    No need to apologise :smile:
  7. Moogle

North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

When I click launch it says "failed to complete process 2" or something  :mad: someone please help
  8. Moogle

I tried again but with the same result  :cry:
  9. Moogle

Sorry for being such a noob D: but I can't seem to install it, afterthe download it goes to winrar, then I extract it to the NW sound folder but nothing happens :/ could someone please help me
Back
Top Bottom