Search results for query: *

1. Lucian was right

SP - Quests Bring back the bounty hunter quest.

One quest from Warband I see that is missing is the Bounty Hunter Quest. Just wondering if this could be restored. Also maybe make it so that you have to negotiate with a heaman of the village the villain has fled because they may offer a service that isn't offered by anyone else in the village...
  2. Lucian was right

SP - General Can you change Valandia's board game?

Like, I just find the game far too repetitive to keep playing. Too little choice is allowed by the game. I appreciate the work you guys did, and yeah there are alot of much more important work, but I find it a bit too repetitive for my tastes in a game. Maybe something like Manchala.
  3. Lucian was right

SP - Quests Hitch up your brother Quest

So in part to also acclimate the player to the ideas of marriage, along with the concepts of dowry there should be a quest to get your brother (frankly it should be an option for him to be female) to a spouse. You should have to find a available spouse and then begin the process of contract with...
  4. Lucian was right

SP - General Small Change concerning battles.

So in battles in game right now if you're running at max (1000 units) it is possible obviously that at some point you'll get battles where both sides have more units then the engine can support. I was wondering if it be possible if we can have the option to get a warning when its likely...
  5. Lucian was right

SP - Scenes Give Begggars money for a increase in your local reputation

Note this should not be a small amount. Something like perhaps 100-250 gold pieces however would both make the player consider whether it was worth it while perhaps the money increasing the players reputation with all local dignified people by 2. Also it increases the Roleplaying potential...
  6. Lucian was right

SP - General Have buyable Civilian outfits that convey a bonus.

Note, if this is just not possible I understand. Both in order to both create some thought to what you wear in cities and to kind of suggest the player is advancing up the ranks, why not have expensive clothes that give bonuses? Specifically the bonuses I was envisioning would be to the kind of...
Back
Top Bottom