Search results for query: *

1. aceskipper1

Non PayPal server providers?

Hi, I have recently been browsing around for some good quality EU Napoleonic wars servers however every site I visit only accepts payment through PayPal. What is the problem you ask? Well PayPal is only for people over 18 and if I was to pretend I was 18 then they would track my bank account and...
  2. aceskipper1

Native OSP Scenes Two Castles Battle Scene & Colosseum Scene

Two Castles Battle Scene Presented to you by Skipper This is a scene made for battle mode on Native, it is my first scene and I have tested it but I need other people to test it as well, any bugs or errors please report to me. All I ask is you make sure people know I made this and you do...
  3. aceskipper1

How many fantasy places have you been to?

How many fantasy places have you been to? I have been to: *Warning* *large spoiler!* Arda was my favourite location Please do similarly to the above, you MUST use spoilers, don't make up places, you must be able to look them up, and please dont pretend you have been there if you have not...
  4. aceskipper1

When will game companies make a realistic empire building game?

I love empire building games such as civilization, despite them not standing anywhere near as good as total war series or warband,  but i still like them. However what i don't understand is why they cannot have that realistic feel to them, when you look over civilization and your campaign it...
  5. aceskipper1

Grand Recruting Fest --- 126th

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/126thfoot#announcements Open to public too, please take part if you want to help us out, also just come along, you don't need to take part, for food and drinks! If you want to join just ask!
  6. aceskipper1

126th (Britain's Finest) Regiment of foot - NOW RECRUITING!

Our Website Our Recruitment Video Our TeamSpeak - 86.148.192.151 Our aim is to be the most elite regiment there is and to have fun! The 126th Regiment of Foot is a line infantry regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Based on the actual 126th Regiment of Foot, we pride ourselves on being the...
  7. aceskipper1

*New* New mod soon to be released!!!!!!!! - Mount and Flintlock! NAVAL MOD!

Mount & Flintlock! Hello Mount & Blade fans! Now i know many of you are very exited about Total war: Rome 2, and Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, well now you have another reason to be exited due to the fact I've started making a new Warband mod! It is called Mount & Flintlock as i could think of...
Back
Top Bottom