Search results for query: *

• Users: Sjel
  • Order by date
  1. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

So i finally became Death itself. Takes some time to rob 666 graves and fight with the guards but totally worth it.
    The question is - can I become someone else once I am death? I believe I can not be a ghost now? How about the rest, like the Antihero? I'm only lvl 19.
  2. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

I believe that has already been answered:
    "The island in the pond of The Four Ways Inn has a trapdoor that leads to a labyrinth. You must be an Antihero, and have Medusa's Head to get past the guardian. After that you will be in the Museum - the Graeae will give you several quests. Solve each of them, but solve the Green Meteorite last, and win the battle against the Graeae. Then as you leave the Museum in ruins you will receive the Eye of Izanagi."
  3. How do I duel Alchemists?

You only need to have 10 000 gold :smile:
  4. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Started over, not going to the fountain. Now - can anyone tell me if the Sphinx is bugged?
    Nothing spawns in that cocoon. I've tried silk, velvet, linen... nothing works. I'm lvl 13.

Any help? :smile:

Have a nice day.
  5. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

So, played on realistic without saving... after 250 days I became a Lich...  :evil:
    -15 to strenght, - 15 to agility, can't use my weapons, walk slow as hell, useless in battles... Who on earth thought this would be a good idea? My agility is 4 right now and leveling up takes ages on my level. Wasn't this supposed to be an upgrade?

And went do Hades...
    Gave me a sword, immediately attacked me with 500 golden gollems (with my downgraded skills and no armor). Lost the sword, cant get it back now, so no Cerberus for me.

Why even bother...
    A great mod but definitely lacks the possibility to get something back after a lost battle (spoils important quests).
  6. I lost an important item - can I get it back?

Hi I've been playing this mod for some time now and I love it. The only issue is losing items/pieces of equipment after lost battles. Im not going to put any spoilers here so I'm just gonna ask this: - I have lost a few relics after lost battles, is there any way I can get them back? Or are...
  7. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

After all this time this mod still isn't done. And You all still believe it will be? Amazing.
  8. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

you1 said:
    Sjel
    the next stage is to complete the Amazonian sisterhood. quick test that and then release
    do you mean you have flames on the map and then the map icon changes?

I mean raze so that it disappeares from the map or remains ruins for ever and can't be rebuilt. Just so I can conquer the entire map without worrying about garrisoning troops and defending castles :smile:

Cheers!
    S.
  9. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Hello there!

So, basically how long will the secret link remain secret? :grin: I want to play the new version :smile: I'm happy You're still working on this great mod.

I got one question though - is there any chance You could make an option to raze a captured castle/town?

P.S. I like the latest screens :smile:

Cheers!
    S.
  10. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Furok said:
    boy1der said:
    IS there a download for the SP version? This mod looks epic!

Crude time plan for skirmish now.
    Finishing all planned equipment for Skirmish beta - 12 april
    Finishing LODs for all units - 18 april
    New beards and hairs for the empire - 23 april
    New face textures - 27 april
    Flora - 07 may
    Architecture - 28 may
    END of graphic works.

Scripter will make all other. Now we have no scripter.
    I think if now somebody skillfull will join we can make release of Skirmish beta at 1 June 2013

It's nice to see a schedule for a change :smile:

I wish You best of luck, keep up the good work!
  11. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

This sure looks awesome, looking forward for the new version :smile:

Keep up the good work!
    Cheers!
    S.
  12. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

patrikgw said:
    IF you are truly admired by their work then you'll wait patiently instead of disturbing the thread's peace.

Yeah, wait and don't ask questions but at the same admire because it's Warhammer and has to be cool.
    How about - first we play, then we worship?

The other way around doesn't really make sense.

I'm glad to see posts like:
    Furok said:
    Everything is going fine.
    Please be patient.
    Too bad these are rare and most are like community posts "why are you asking for the date? didnt u read there is none? u must be an idiot then! Because this is so great..." And what exactly is great? U played it? Great because of screenshots? After all this time worshipping pics is a bit too much folks...

And yeah, I know u hate me  :twisted:
    P.S. But this thread had been made in august 2010..
    S.

13. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

SirAgmund said:
    JoeyMangz said:
    no posts or updates in almost 10 days...sigh
    The impatient fans lose interest and wither off. The devote check back every day or two, even if we don't leave a comment.

Furok has staked his honor on this project. It'll release in some form or another, no matter what. First release may be a little less than hoped if a coder can't be found, but it'll still be strong.
    Oh and some people have been checking this forum since 2010 :wink:
    As I said earlier, this is a lost cause... but at the same time I have to say I admire the makers for their bravery and imagination. They've spent lots and lots of time over this project and I really respect that.

But it's similar to The Last Days - too much work for too little people with no support from taleworlds... In 2010 and 2011 I was hoping it would come out... in 2012 I already knew it wouldn't... its 2013... guys... wake up.

Sorry I'm the one to say this... U can all discredit me now. But after 3 years I really can't see any progress here...
  14. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Hello Everyone :grin:

It's been a while since I last visited this thread and I'm glad to see another update :smile:
    I am very happy that You are making progress with the mod and I love the attack/defend outpost thingy :smile: It looks useful :smile: Can't find enemies? Defend an outpost ^^. Love it.

In my humble opinion it is very fortunate that You are the leader/owner of this mod as I find it awesome that You update this thread regularly and publish every new thingy You create:smile:
    That gives us, fans, an opportunity to comment new ideas and simply put - know what to expect. I like and admire that. Thanks for finding the time to publish new photos and creations :smile:

Please, forgive my English, I'm extremely tired after work today and I think I'll go to... wait a minute, no i won't! I need to create myself a new player and play Warsword again!  :twisted:
    P.S. When's the next version coming out? :smile:
  15. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Humlenerd said:
    Typherius said:
    I know you probably get this all the time, but I've only just stumbled upon this masterpiece, have you any clue for a release date? or Beta testing? Looks amazing sorry I sound like a pleb but this looks awesome
    It has been 27% done for over a year, I'm sure it will take its time. But that's good, all good mods takes years to make.

It's been 27% for a very, very, very, very long time now... How about an update? Like less asking, more answering :wink:
  16. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Furok said:
    A bit of history for you matmannen.
    I'm not founder of this mod. I just joined to team as a simple 3d modeler leaded by AndreusAs. After some time I was transformed to teamleader.
    It was 3 years before. I was too naive and was thinking about job for 6 or max 12 months. Not more. He-he)))
    We planned to get some help with mod. But our assumptions was wrong. Here main reason why it goes so long.
    Privacy Policy of GW don't let us accept any sponsorship and there is no way to speed up development. Only with new SKILLED members of team or cutting of plans.
    Now try to look at situation from that side.

Now it's affair of honor for me to finish it.

Glad to hear that You are trying to finish this although it's not easy nor fast.  :grin:

I'm afraid however that this might just end up like The Last Days (LOTR) mod :cry:, where the modders have also had great plans... then the leader quit and after 2 years of little or no progress the mod was released just to "get this over with"... and with poor results.

Just saying... wish You all the best for trying to give us an interesting trip into the world of Warhammer.
    Quote the raven, nevermore :wink:

S.
  17. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

I dislike Warband as it is much less stable than original M&B.
    Had lots and lots of crashes even on native.

Maybe my computer is too weak for Warband.
    M&B is fine though :smile: and this mod puts a good use to its potential :smile:

Definitely worth checking out :smile:
    Cheers
    S.
  18. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Google says it's a common error:

Try reading this maybe - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=174006.0
    I hope it helps!

Good luck :smile:
    S.
  19. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Pls no arrows to the knee, this ain't Skyrim  :mrgreen:

EDIT: Hm, shouldn't Aristide have a knight lance instead of only a sword?

Btw. Have a nice Sunday ppl :smile:
Back
Top Bottom