Search results for query: *

• Users: dablade
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dablade

About upgrading the sound system

Due to the fact I work at sound editing myself, I'm always very aware of the sounds coming from my studio monitors when I play M&B (yes, I play M&B in my studio :P). So, I'm probably both more aware and demanding than the average player, but I believe sound in games is as important as in film...
  2. dablade

max number of skyboxes and ground types?

Anyone knows if these are hardcoded? If not, where would we change that?
  3. dablade

Battle sounds replacement pack

DaBlade soundpack Version: 1.2 File Size: 1.29 MB For M&B Version: .89x Download link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=434 ********************************* This is the result of my efforts to enhance M&B battle sound effects, based on the previous work from Arbalest...
  4. dablade

0.711 skirmishers

Is it me or skirmishers in your group don't skirmish so much anymore? Looks like they tend to stand there doing nothing...
  5. dablade

Native OSP 2D Art Textures Pack

Textures Pack updated to v.1.1 https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=53 I'll update the file whenever i add new textures. Feel free to post any comments or suggestions. Enjoy. Earendil (Moderator): Updated link
  6. dablade

some new armor textures

Nothing fancy, just changed and added a few things here and there. What do you think?
  7. dablade

Some new shield textures

Hi guys, i've started to change some shield textures i didn't like much. What do you think?
  8. dablade

invisible horses

Don't you hate it when you're going on your horse at full speed, and get stuck on an invisible horse (specialy if 30 dark knights are chasing you)? Of course it's a horse from one of them you killed earlyer, one of those that starts to fade away and becomes an invisible ghost before desapearing...
  9. dablade

Storage area, hold fire command

Hi guys, forgive me if this has been mentioned before. I think it would be nice to have a place to store some stuff you don't want to carry arround, but you don't want to sell because you want to use it later on. I also would like to have a hold fire command (for ranged units). It would be...
Back
Top Bottom