Search results for query: *

• Users: Ranger243
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Closed Smithing bonus disappears after load

Summary: The rarity bonus when smithing an item disappears after a load of the game. How to Reproduce: Craft an item with a Fine, Masterwork or Legendary bonus, save the game and exit then return to the game. Have you used cheats and if so which: None I know this has been reported before, it...
  2. SP - General Customize troop formations

Basically title. I know that for some reason, that I haven't seen a passingly decent explanation for, TW has decided that the players shouldn't be able to customize their army anymore and has given us these fun filled auto-sliders that sometimes work maybe if you prayed to the right gods at the...
  3. SP - General Snowball Effect Fix

I know this has been an ongoing issue with the game so far and that there have been several different patches and updates meant to help address this so I wanted to share something that I did to my own game that has seemed to work rather well. So far I only got to about 900 days in game so take...
  4. Resolved Hideouts causing crash

OS: Windows 10 GPU: Radeon R9 390x CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600x 6-core RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: AMD X470 Gaming Pro MS 7B79 Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Accessing the inventory while at a bandit hideout causes a crash. Can reproduce by either entering a hideout and winning then attempting to...
  5. Need More Info Game Crash on Launch

OS: Windows 10 GPU: Radeon R9 390x CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600x 6-core RAM: 16GB Motherboard: AMD X470 Gaming Pro MS 7B79 Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Downloaded the 1.0.8 update, loaded my game and played for about 15 minutes. Got off to check on something and came back now it crashes repeatedly...
  6. Rough Hide Bracers better than Noble Bracers

Rough Hide Bracers have some of the best arm armor in the game with 30, which totally dwarfs Noble and Warlord bracers, the Warlord bracers coming in with a solid 25 and the Noble at 18. Considering the Rough Hide Boots are like 7 armor this feels like it might be an oversight on the Bracers.
  7. SP - General Changing Culture

It doesn't seem like there is a mechanic to change cultures in the game yet and I think this would be a fantastic option to add as for people who are trying to roleplay a certain culture it can get a little rough needing to run back to the "homeland" in order to stock up on new troops. I don't...
  8. Resolved Extorion by Deserters Bug

Recieved the quest with -1 Day on the quest time limit. Fails the moment you start time.
  9. Troop Levels take the wrong horses

When you are leveling your troops they seem to take the most expensive and top tier horses they can get thier hands on. For example, I have 12 Desert Horse in my inventory so that I can level my Khuzait Nomads into horse archers, I also have a Battanian Thouroughbred and another couple of high...
  10. [BUG] Skirmisher doesn't exist

Not sure if this is the right place to put this so my apologies if its in the wrong forum, just wanted to get this reported and there doesn't seem to be a place specifically dedicated to bug reports. Text bug with the Skirmisher troop type in a party. Says ERROR Text with id str_troop_type_name...
  11. Change max Attributes

Basically as title says, I know the max is 63 but I am playing PoP and after using elixars out the butt and maxing my STR on level up I find I have reached the cap already at level 49. I know from playing around with character export that you can still get STR damage bonuses well beyond 63 so I...
  12. Game crashing on party contact

Im having an issue where my game crashes when I make contact with certain parties and if I go into certain battles. I cant figure out what is going on. Here are my rgl_log and my WSE_crash_log. There is no error code or anything like that to tell me what is messed up and I dont know how to read...
Back
Top Bottom