Search results for query: *

• Users: osdeath
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hunting king ragnar

*sigh* ok after going round the maa twice with true sight on, im beat, i can not find his lordship anywhere to tell him where im stuffing my oath of alliegance for him, so if anyone knows a way of directley locating him, or if you are bored enough, ive included a download link to my save game at...
  2. Blood all gone?

recently i have been noticing a certian lack of bloodiness on my character after large battles, now i can see blood spurting in small amounts out of my enemys, so its certaintly enabled, i remember faintly about being able to turn up the amount of blood spurting in one config file, would someone...
  3. Custom music

i didn't find an actual topic on this doing a  quick search, but does anyone else use there own custom music? Ive currently got a short stuck together playlist of triumph.mp3 (M&B original) We Were Soldiers - Sgt. Mackenzie.mp3 (thank god i found this in my age of empires folders, i have yet...
  4. Cattle blight?

the title says it all i was used to finding 50 cattle+ per village, in some cases a full 1000, but now, none at all? is this just plain bad luck? its almsot as if everywhere has run out of cattle
  5. a few questions

1.what use is the skill "tactics"? it dosnt really explain how it helps on the little description you get when you clikc on it in the character menu 2. is there any limit to the number of castles & towns you can have? 3. is there a maximum level or is it uncapped? 4. is there any way to increase...
Back
Top Bottom