Search results for query: *

1. NFSelephants

60th Royal American Rifles [EU] Recruiting

Peter Broetz said:
    The Nutty Pig said:
    nice 1v1 there, some close rounds but we pulled through due to that hill on the snowy map, the other regiment were reall good including lucus in the melee on round 3 when he nearly killed us all!
    A great 1v1 60th
    Uhh, sure...  :neutral:

yeah, k den
  2. NFSelephants

MaHuD said:
    You provoked the administrative staff of FSE and continued to do so. I see no reason why they should unlock your thread, especially considering the way you are behaving here.
    I suggest you all stop the senseless *****ing on Malakith and just get on with your regimental lives. This thread is open, but it is not open for insulting other members of this forum.

Yeah one guy who dislikes us for reasons outside of FSE Forums. Either way this is the only place this guy can't ban me from when i give an argument he doesn't like. Nor is it senseless *****ing, and he's the one who came here in the first place, he can end it when he wants just by not replying.

3. NFSelephants

Malakith said:
    Then write a message and send it in on FSE, then you can get your thread back

As we can see by this post, Malakith has been inside too much and failed to be outside enough. Thus his acute lack of social skills and basic human understanding has led him to completly miss the joke. How fun.

Yea, people adding me on steam to spam garbage and spamming my regiments TS, real "funny".
    That's before we even get to what happened in the livestream chat the other day? hmmm.

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. Fact is you think you're so damn important and view yourself as the center of the world just because you have a little side role in a tiny gaming community. In reality you are in your mid twenties and spend most of your time in a little internet cave, atleast have a good humour instead of being an internet sadist. Then maybe we would like you better and get less of a kick out of annoying you.
  4. NFSelephants

Malakith said:
    The fact you all went running around spamming #Free60th and spouting abusive crap like this is the very reason your thread wasn't unlocked the day after anyway.
    You only have yourselves to blame, a sensibly written message to any of the moderator staff would of got it reviewed in under 24 hours and likely lifted. Instead you went with whatever you want to call this giving none of us any reason to consider revoking it.

As we can see by this post, Malakith has been inside too much and failed to be outside enough. Thus his acute lack of social skills and basic human understanding has led him to completly miss the joke. How fun.
  5. NFSelephants

we need an organized free 60th movement
  6. NFSelephants

Jooker said:
    Is anyone here installing the Battlefield 4 beta?

nein
  7. NFSelephants

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    Did you read my post or what?

I don't mean to be rude here, but I just don't see the point in saying I should add something that I clearly said I am presently incapable of.

I did read the post, i even took the time to cut out the irrelevant parts. However it seemed more to me you thought it wasn't important because you think cannons didn't move much when fired, but they actually did move. Guess that's not how it is then, since you actually can't do it i don't mind that much, beggers can't be choosers.
  8. NFSelephants

Docm30 said:
    dessan95 said:
    Talking about the mod, what about the cannon recoil? In the last video there wasn't any recoil but maybe you are planning to add it Doc?

I'm not planning to add anything I'm incapable of adding. Besides, those things weighed a few thousand kilograms and on rough terrain a few pounds of black powder isn't likely to make them move a whole lot. Not like US Civil War guns which were much lighter and used more powerful charges.
    (...)

They still moved though, and not just a few inches or anything like that, more like a metre and thats me seeing cannons being fired with half charges. To me it's not so much how far it moves, it's more about how it moves, like the back lifting up etc. I mean, to be honest the cannon looks like a toy when you fire it. I understand that if you can't do it, then leave it and it'll be fine, but if you have the ability to, i'd think it was a good idea if you did.
  9. NFSelephants

McEwanMaster77 said:
    Oooh, the PLG are going to love this. :smile:

Fantastic work. I'd be almost scared to take them into combat for fear of ruining their uniforms!

11sparky11 said:
    Aww so no lances :sad: Probably the best piece of work yet though.
    These guys are lancers.

As Docm said, they were issued lances at the end of 1809, and looking at the In-Game screens you can see they are armed with a carbine and a saber, no lance.
  10. NFSelephants

Docm30 said:
    NFSelephants said:
    Yes and having a claim on a country or region and then conquering it makes it alright? Not in my opinion.

Because that's totally what I said.

Well everyone is bound to interpret it differently. Guess thats not what you meant then.
  11. NFSelephants

Docm30 said:
    Unfortunately what Sweden won was something they had absolutely no claim to. Sweden's victory over Norway in an entirely unjust war is nothing to be proud of.

Yes and having a claim on a country or region and then conquering it makes it alright? Not in my opinion.

It was nothing i claimed to be proud of either, even if you interpreted it that way.
  12. NFSelephants

Docm30 said:
    I made no comments as to why Sweden lost, I merely pointed out that they did. Had they been able to muster several times more troops than they did, and had those troops been better lead and not several misused by a mad king, then Sweden might have stood a chance, but that's irrelevant.

It's not that much about numbers, i do agree with the leadership part though, since Sweden already proved a number of times before how a small Swedish army under good leadership was able to win battles against stronger and more numerous opponents many times. Eventhough for the most part the army wasn't even Swedish, mostly Germans, Finns and Scots, but hey, they had our banners so its our glory right?  :grin:

However, its still pretty clear that Sweden was an over confident little **** nation in the late 18th century. Luckily we had a French marshal who won us something at the end of the war, but it didn't really compensate for the loss of Finland... luv u Mumin trolls  :cry:
  13. NFSelephants

The GunZo Investigation

Palfer's Regiment getting trolled, thats all i have to contribute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPtHcy5qNKg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUBxwdMGxNMWk_uA987kL3JA
  14. NFSelephants

15th Regiment of Foot Native Warband Monday Linebattle

Knights Hospitaller wont be attending the event today due to various complications, sorry. But it looks like Mack can take our spot.
  15. NFSelephants

Hello,

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Knights Hospitaller
    PREFERRED NATION - Preferably Vaegirs
    TROOP/CLASS - I would like to try out cavalry, but any class works.
    AMOUNT ATTENDING -  about 10
  16. NFSelephants

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - 5e Tirailleurs/ Knights Hospitaller
    PREFERRED NATION - Doesn't matter
    TROOP/CLASS - Any class works
    AMOUNT ATTENDING -  10 for now, will update if more join in.
  17. NFSelephants

Knights Hospitaller

Alright, thanks for telling.
  18. NFSelephants

Knights Hospitaller

Knights Hospitaller We are the Knights Hospitaller a group of Knights who play Native Mount&Blade:Warband. Also on Napoleonic wars we have a regiment called the 5e Tirailleurs. We aim to have fun and try to recreate the courage and skills of the Hospitaller Knights. Structure of the...
Back
Top Bottom