Search results for query: *

1. Vlkodlak

NW install shield says: "Full Installer" ???

Yeah...I'm getting this as well.  It's bs...the Warband is installed on my cpu, and I'm playing it using my computer.  A
  2. Vlkodlak

How would I contact...

EccentricHeathen said:
    The owner of The_Killing_Fields_2?  I have a complaint to make, and trying to keep it private.  I've never once felt the need to launch a complaint (hence the new registration) but this was pretty egregious.  Thanks for any help.

Save your time.  Anyways, he's probably the one that kicked you since his brain got miscarried while he was developing.  Toaster is a waste of human material that fails as an admin. 
  3. Vlkodlak

GK Clan kick peoples who owns them ?!!

Plumbo_the_Norman said:
    ATTENTION!!

i have been playing m&b for years and i know EXACTLY the frustration this guy is talking about. i used to play GK ALL THE TIME, but one day some prick GK and yes some of them are pricks, ( i have a bunch of good friends on GK but some of them are straight up Game Killers, ) who thought i was cheating because
    i beat him a couple times in a row....i was the top guy, but he just thought i was cheating "somehow" ( they always say somehow ) to get my kills.

i just got banned THATS RIGHT BANNED, from the Killing fields server. i have been playing there for a couple months now, i am always at the top of the list with usually 2-1 kd.

i am in playing i have like a 13-6 score and some F**k named toaster thinks i am cheating to get my money. some people make really poor abmins, they have been abused so much in real life probably that in the gaming world they are power tripping pricks.

and its always the lamest stuff i get kicked for, if u kill more than 2 people in a row you must have extra health and if u kill anyone with a two handed weapon while they are holding a one you must have a speed cheat on...i could go on for a while...to put it bluntly some people should just never have any form of power.

i have yet to see someone ANYONE use cheats in m&b

Oh yea...toaster.

He's a classic c*nt with the Napoleon complex.  I used to play on killing fields quite a lot, until the aforementioned filth banned me.  He sucks at the game anyways. 

4. Vlkodlak

Multiplayer frustration

Yup, the new patch has definitely IMPROVED the gameplay.  Looking forward to more! :]]]
  5. Vlkodlak

Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

Perhaps a dismemberment would be a bit far fetched...and definitely more complex to develop.  However, it would be nice to see some gore.  For example, imagine Warband or WF&S battles having such a cool feature to them.  I'd like to present a clip how some games achieve it without needless dismemberment.  Check out this clip from Overgrowth:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8y0U43Ng0&feature=player_embedded#at=60  (fast forward to 0:47).  How awesome would it be to see your bloodied enemy twitching in his last seconds of life? :]
  6. Vlkodlak

Multiplayer frustration

I'm utterly frustrated with MB WF&S multplayer.  The choice of period is great, the factions, the weapons is all great.  However, the quality of multiplayer game vs. the Warband multiplayer is beyond belief.  First of all, it's too slow.  Second, I don't know who designed the stats, but charging...
  7. Vlkodlak

Patch 1.125 - feedback and suggestions

Regarding the multiplayer games...I think that the newest patch messed up a lot in terms of balancing weapons.  For example...charging at full speed, equipped with heavy lance and striking an archer equipped in a basic armor...DOESN'T KILL HIM!  This is frustrating.  Additionally, heavy lance seems to be totally out of balance with its tip...as horsemen equipped with lance strike riders equipped with heavy lance first.  Very weird and frustrating.  In addition, when a rider if galloping at full speed, it is usually sufficient for a footman to jump up and strike him with a one handed weapon to kill him...which is not the same when the roles are reversed.  In terms of cavalry play - previous version was better.  At least in my opinion. :???:
  8. Vlkodlak

incorrect authorization key?

Yeah...had the same problem lately.  That server is really good, actually my favorite.  A lot of good folks who play well.  So what's going on?
  9. Vlkodlak

Download not working

This really sucks...I've just purchased Warband through TaleWorlds website...got the serial through e-mail and....two download links on the website do not work.  I'm somewhat dissapointed...
  10. Vlkodlak

Cries of War Soundpack v3.0 [28/12] NEW

Merlkir said:
    Vlkodlak said:
    Hey, I was so eager to install your soundpack that I've installed it in a native version of mount and blade.  I get the similar error that the poster above did.  Your solution is to reinstall the whole game clean, but how can I export my character if I can't even get into a menu?  I didn't export my character before, and he's fairly advanced by now.  It would be a shame if I had lost all the progress.  Any other possible solutions?  At least how to save my character?

make another install of MaB (to a different folder) and copy the sound files from there to your previous game.

Thanks...works great :].  I appreciate your help.
  11. Vlkodlak

Cries of War Soundpack v3.0 [28/12] NEW

Hey, I was so eager to install your soundpack that I've installed it in a native version of mount and blade.  I get the similar error that the poster above did.  Your solution is to reinstall the whole game clean, but how can I export my character if I can't even get into a menu?  I didn't export my character before, and he's fairly advanced by now.  It would be a shame if I had lost all the progress.  Any other possible solutions?  At least how to save my character?
Back
Top Bottom