Search results for query: *

1. Leifr Eiríksson

Ultimate General: Civil War

- Store Page Finally, we have an expansion of sorts to Gettysburg. Information below has been lifted from the Steam page, go forth! Ultimate General: Civil War is a tactical war-game. Experience the bloodiest period of U.S. history - the American Civil War of 1861-1865. Full campaign...
  2. Leifr Eiríksson

War of Rights : (Maryland Campaign, ACW) FUNDED

Website Twitter Facebook Official blurb out of the way, 'War of Rights' has been in production for roughly three years now. The initial four maps launching will revolve around the 1862 Maryland Campaign of the Confederates, marking Lee's first invasion of the North and signalling one of the...
  3. Leifr Eiríksson

Battlefleet Gothic (RTS)

There have been a few videos released the past couple of months gone but didn't feel the need to start a thread for it. Now I do - coming 2016.
  4. Leifr Eiríksson

Twitch Streaming

Morning folks. I'm interested in streaming some gaming over the internet, as well as for uploading to a YouTube channel for historical records. What is the best way to go about doing this? What software have you found the best for doing this? Cheers!
  5. Leifr Eiríksson

Völsung Group [EU/RU/SZ/DEU/US] RECRUITING ALL FIGHTER WARRIORS!

name reserved thread reserved we are the great saxon army that invaded norway and denmark in 991ad ...   --  ranks -- king theoden lord eoldorman thegn rohirric rider gestiman bondi christ berserkr (special class for one guy+m,) --- do you want to join us? if so, feel in this code...
  6. Leifr Eiríksson

"Prepare to Give Fire!": Battle Event - Hosted by the Lucky Dogs

wish to invite you to our series of battle events for The Deluge. In this series of engagements we intend to replicate the combat of this era of history. Each event will have a different theme or composition of troops, although primarily we will be working with the Swedish, Polish & Muscovite...
  7. Leifr Eiríksson

WWII: European Theatre of Operations [D-Day Onwards Gallery]

Gallery I wasn't too sure where to put this without it being forgotten or buried. There are far too many photographs here to place elsewhere. I'm sure there are folk here whom will find it useful. Gallery contains images from D-Day onwards (including some preparation work in the run-up). Cheers!
  8. Leifr Eiríksson

Re: Víkingr: Shieldwall Event (2nd of February 2014)

Community Spirit, Courtesy of the Jomsborg and Polannin
  9. Leifr Eiríksson

Finnish Wartime Photograph Archive

Thought this might be of interest to some here. I am unsure when this website opened (although apparently it is recent?) but it is a huge archive. Enjoy.
  10. Leifr Eiríksson

System Logging Tools

I'm currently experiencing the occasional BSOD. Unfortunately it seems that the current tools that I use to log system information do not actually save until properly exited, thus when I experience a BSOD the file is wiped clean and I cannot check up on various processes and temperatures etc...
  11. Leifr Eiríksson

Richard III : Skeleton Unveiling

It's been reported for some time in the press now although I am unsure of how far it reached outside of England through the media. The remains were dug out of a car park some months back. There will be an official announcement in approximately thirty minutes, hopefully, as to the final...
  12. Leifr Eiríksson

FSE : Battle Cry of Freedom

Battle Cry Of Freedom So, the secret standalone project by Flying Squirrel Entertainment (Vincenzo & Co) has been announced. American Civil War? Damn nice! I've not been satisfied by any of Warband mods that claim to reflect this turbulent period of history. Despite being thoroughly English...
  13. Leifr Eiríksson

A Word, Please.

BRING YOUR SPEAR TO THE FIGHT.
  14. Leifr Eiríksson

0.93 Grumbles!

Barabas, Moecker; you two have made such wonderful additions, fixes and tweaks to Vikingr. Both Rath0s and I are pleased to hell and back that we put you two in the care of Vikingr. I thank you, sincerely. The new patch is excellent, for the most part. I absolutely love Barabas' work on the...
  15. Leifr Eiríksson

Conga-Rats on .51!

Congratulations Slawomir and Bartus on another excellent patch! Onwards and forwards, chaps! :o
  16. Leifr Eiríksson

Regarding Éafanheall Event

Éadríc, I must first congratulate you for having the audacity to host an event in Vikingr. It is a difficult to co-ordinate and organise so many people into such a short space of time. I sincerely hope for more, sincerely... However, there were some serious issues with tonight's event. Time...
  17. Leifr Eiríksson

With Christmas Regards!

To all whom it concerns, Have a most wonderful and memorable Christmas. Stay safe, keep warm and remember that the greatest joy is always in giving - never in receiving (this applies elsewhere for the older members  :wink:) Spare a thought for those less fortunate and take comfort in your own...
  18. Leifr Eiríksson

Paradox's Project: War of the Roses - War of the Vikings

Screenshots
  19. Leifr Eiríksson

The Official Vikingr Naming Thread!

Original thread courtesy of Úlfvaldr! All credits in research, design and efforts to that fine chap! Give him a mead or two! I have edited only the use of English. To all warriors of the Vikingr mod! It is a wonderful thing to see the use of historical names within the game. When you see the...
  20. Leifr Eiríksson

Fighting In the Shield-Wall

First & Foremost: We advise that you use the WALK function that has been added to Vikingr. Simply rebind your ZOOM key (Left_Shift) to another button. You may now hold down Left_Shift during Shield-Wall events to maintain formations. A Brief Introduction With the onslaught beginning...
Back
Top Bottom