Search results for query: *

• Users: Dsshadow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Modding MB WFAS-Mod War Getting Worse Beta 2.20- Marshal election and others

Hello. Sorry for bad english, not my natural language.. I am Playing Mount&Warband With Fire and Swort with only this Mod, because of "Battle-continuation". I didn´t want to play without this. The Mod from Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/3238 So the question is: 1. How to...
  2. Reinforces in sieges arrives far too LATE

Any Tweaks to get that fixed or any patches on work, to balance this? Im very upset that reinforces arrived like i'm with 10 man alive. Thats really bs. If i woulds play with KO Battles continue tweak, it would rid me of to deinstall this aweseome game. Its still awful seeing all my god man die...
  3. Please make the religions better and some other issues

Please, There are so many bad issues around the religion differences! It need really a fix. - Im arranged with the bad christian words, ever and ever and ever... It could been a little worser i.e. for raze a Monastery 6 month of weekly spread of bad words, or maybe if i kill 1-3 special...
  4. NO Relation Increase with a school?

Is it a bug that if i build a school in my Fief i didnt get the relation per month? Seems broken for me. As its add prosperity for a mill like it should, there are no bonus text for relations. I really want it going up, cos i want to build a norse shrine so that i can raid the monasterys around...
  5. Renown stacked at 1200?

When the Storymode ended, i was supposed to choose a new goal. I Maxed all out. The max Renown i can choose is 2000. But my Renown seems to stack around 1200 now? How can someone gain 2000 renown? Thx DS
  6. Viking conquest: Vikings of Northhymbra bugged after storymode ended?

Hello Everyone, i really enyoy the warband mods and universum. I Playing thousand hours of it with some mods or vanilla. Now im really upset. I choose the vikings in the storymode, now im vasall of them and its like they didnt do anything now, since they scripted through stroymode some towns...
  7. Achievment "Girlpower" Really broken?

Hello, i played floris Mod expanded 2.54 and im really happing having toons of fun conquer the whole world. I tried get this Achievment in Topic for 2 times now. First i Tried it wir Arwa the pearl, and don't get it. I Finished this Campaigne with conquering all the world. Now i tried it again...
  8. Nur noch König einer Fraktion lebt

Hallo Nach ca 2200 Ingametagen hab ich nun die ganze Welt erobert und mein eigenes Königreich. Leider habe ich, als ich die letzte Burg eines Königs erobert hatte, diesen gefangen genommen und nach kurzer Zeit kam ein Friedensangebot. Dieses nahm ich dummerweise an und der König war aus der...
Back
Top Bottom