Search results for query: *

1. Woopzilla

In Progress Captains are randomised when joining ongoing battles (with save file)

The issue unfortunately persists in the 1.2.5 patch.

I've not played Bannerlord since I reported this bug as it really kills the enjoyment of leveling and building your wanderers. The player's party is massively weakened due to this issue whenever you join an ongoing battle.
  2. Woopzilla

In Progress Siege engines are visually misplaced when moving in and out of reserve.

This issue persists in 1.2.4:

EZ5dCEJ.png

Siege engines at almost every castle or town in the world map are invisible. This makes it hard to decide you want to break into a castle, because they might not have any siege engines for you to use.
  3. Woopzilla

In Progress Captains are randomised when joining ongoing battles (with save file)

This issue persists in the 1.2.4 patch.

Your troops lose banner and captain perk bonuses when joining ongoing battles of any kind because the captains are randomised.
  4. Woopzilla

In Progress You are kicked out of a settlement under siege when mercenaries switch allegiance to or away from your faction (with save file)

Summary: You are kicked out settlements when mercenaries join or leave your faction. How to Reproduce: Be in a siege while a mercenary switches allegiance to or from your faction. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name: N/A Computer Specs: N/A Media: Save file: Google Drive After...
  5. Woopzilla

SP - General Formation targeting should only activate on a single click (not click & hold). It messes with the ability to place formations near large enemy groups.

If you click & hold to drag a formation shape via the F1 (placement) command, your character will give the charge command. This happens very often in big battles with large enemy unit formations. Trying to place shieldwalls near enemy infantry can be tricky since you constantly tell them to...
  6. Woopzilla

In Progress The 'Faster Building Production' under the Engineer skill displays incorrectly and is bugged (save file provided)

Summary: The 'Faster Building Production' value is incorrect in the character page. It will display whichever governor you last selected or hovered over in the castle menu. Also, 'faster building production' is always wrong in the governor selection menu from the CLAN menu (not from the castle...
  7. Woopzilla

A more fun way to gather Companions

I agree. It would be more fun if some came your way naturally instead of you riding across the continent specifically for some guy you've never heard of (because of the encyclopedia fog of war now).

Similar to some mods, I think we should be able to promote existing soldiers that are already in your party to become a captain and thereby turn into a wanderer. A soldier distinguishes himself and now he can lead his troop type.

It makes far more sense than all my captains being Empire/Khuzait/Vlandian when I'm a Battanian warlord with 100% Battanian soldiers. Imagine risking your life for many battles and suddenly some random drunk foreigner from a tavern is now your superior.

I also agree with the notion that their levels should be lower and they should get a 2x XP boost to combat skills and a 5x boost to non-combat skills. Leveling leadership or roguery on companions is a pain, why bother even having governor perks in there?
  8. Woopzilla

Summary: When joining battles, captains are randomised. Joining ongoing battles will ignore the default pre-battle setup that the user has made. This affects helping lords, caravans, village raids, villagers, etc. How to Reproduce: Join an ongoing battle and then compare it against starting your...
  9. Woopzilla

In Progress "You are not in command of this siege"

Yea, this is a silly mechanic. This even happens even when you are the most powerful party.

I am sieging a castle with 320 of my own men, along comes some dinky 100 man 'army' and steals my siege. No, thanks... I will pull out and let them fight the 250 defenders alone.
  10. Woopzilla

In Progress Siege engines are visually misplaced when moving in and out of reserve.

It seems that the bug is not related to reserves.

However, siege engines built on the right side of any castle or town are invisible. This happens at every castle and town.

PCEonYr.png

E.g. Above image: Catapults on the left are visible, but catapults on the right are invisible.

It makes it hard to decide if you should try and break in to defend a settlement, because you don't know if they have any siege engines built.
  11. Woopzilla

In Progress Small UI bug in journal entry for 'The Spy Among Us' quest

Summary: Journal entry has an error when referencing a character. How to Reproduce: Complete 'The Spy Among Us' quest. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name: N/A Media: Computer Specs: N/A
  12. Woopzilla

Summary: If you are defending in a siege and move a siege engine into the reserves, they will not be placed on the walls correctly when brought back out of the reserves. They will be placed on the ground and clip with the walls/gates/towers. How to Reproduce: Build a siege engine as a defender...
  13. Woopzilla

Resolved Formation Captains being grouped with wrong formation

Yes, the formations are still completely randomised when joining battles to help lords/caravans/etc.

Beta Patch 1.2.3.

The captains are randomised and your formation is not how it usually appears in the pre-battle planner. It makes battles much harder because you are missing all perk bonuses.

I think we should set formation and captains in another screen or the pre-battle planer should be re-enabled for helping ongoing battles. Alternatively, we could use a functionality to change captains during a battle.
  14. Woopzilla

SP - UI We need a quick overview of how many horses of which type we have in our inventory

It would be nice if there was a quick way to calculate how many horses of which types you have. This is important for players because we need to have a good balance to upgrade troops and provide foot troops with horses for party speed bonuses. Mock-up: E.g. We would need new icons for...
  15. Woopzilla

SP - UI Perk "shields" should be color coded/striped to indicate what/who they benefit

I was thinking this today when trying to train a few governors.

There should be a drop-down menu on the skill screen, depending on what you select (Clan Leader, Party Leader, Personal, Captain, Governor, etc..), it highlights the skill and perks to make it easier to choose from.

I made this earlier as a mock-up:

z7rBsZe.png

The highlighted skills and perks in this picture are just random and are just for example.
  16. Woopzilla

In Progress Shops stop running

Similar to this problem is if you provide resources for the workshop:

E.g. If you have a brewery and loot a ton of grain from villages/caravans and dump it in your warehouse, then the game doesn't care if the input is literally free (looted grain), the workshop will stop running because it thinks it can't make a profit.
  17. Woopzilla

In Progress [1.2.1] Wanderers / Companions are not counted as being in your party if you recall them after being defeated in battle

This is still an issue in 1.2.2.
    Yes you can. If you go to the town they stay in (after beeing freed) and get the notice popup that the member is in that feif. Or you can just leave the member in the feif. Leave the feif and enter again.
    Seems like this is the easiest way to fix it.

Once a wanderer rejoins your party, drop them off at the tavern, leave, return, and now the issue is fixed after getting the 'X is in town' message.

Highly consistent error that happens every time, should be easy to reproduce.
  18. Woopzilla

Resolved [1.2.2] Square and Circle formation remain bugged in 1.2.2

Summary: The 1.2.0 patch notes claimed to have fixed the issue, but unfortunately it is not fixed. How to Reproduce: Instruct your soldiers to form a square or circle formation. They will stand very loose and all face forward. The circle formation cannot be changed in size, it will be a huge...
  19. Woopzilla

SP - General The formation flags need to be illuminated during night battles. Night battles in general need their lighting fixed as they are unenjoyable.

I purposely avoid fighting battles, sieges and raids during night because the lighting isn't good enough to make for an enjoyable experience. In Warband the problem wasn't there because everything was illuminated better (every night battle was a clear-sky full moon). The deployement flags are...
  20. Woopzilla

In Progress [1.2.1] Wanderers / Companions are not counted as being in your party if you recall them after being defeated in battle

I found a temporary solution: Order your companions to create a party and the immediately disband it. They will sit in a town for many days as 'disbanding' and then finally you will get a message that they are in town ready to collect. Use the 'take to party' command from the town menu.

I don't remember it taking that long to disband a party but I haven't played in a long time, but this allows you to select them again in the assignment screens for party roles or governor roles.
Back
Top Bottom