Search results for query: *

1. Dimitris5050

About village recruitment

Greetings, I've been trying to get some help with this, though i didn't have much luck. I am playing PoP (Prophesy of Pendor) quite recently, which is very enjoyable. The mod itself comes with a custom troop tree for the player's kingdom once he starts conquering fiefs. At some point, i wanted...
  2. Dimitris5050

Chapter 2 Trial Version

It seems the trial version of Chapter 2 has been released on steam, don't know about other websites. On steam it shows as Light and Darkness Specials. Just wanted to tell people if they didn't know.
  3. Dimitris5050

Never join the Tolrania!

I just enlisted as a freelancer in the tolranians, and it wasn't worth it at all. We were around 1300 troops preparing to siege a castle from Maccavia. It was a very bad decision. The castle had about 450 troops and yet we lost the battle so hard, just 100 Maccavian knight of steel's can destroy...
  4. Dimitris5050

About conquering

So i just wanted to ask, if we conquer all of the acztaoc empire and then start getting vassals and stuff i want to plan so i can invade calradia with my lords. Because the distance is kinda big, will lords accompany me during the sea travel when im invading?
  5. Dimitris5050

Is this mod alive?

So... it's been months since i have to talk about this mod, more specifically from september 2016, yet i don't see a new update is quint still working on it?
  6. Dimitris5050

Chapter 2?

When will chapter 2 come out? Will it even do? I just completed chapter 1 and would really love to continue it. Btw i also saw videos from youtubers about this mod and they played it like 3 years ago... Does it really take so long to release chapter 2? Also any news since the last update from...
  7. Dimitris5050

Colony bug

I don't really mind about colonies, im more like a castle building guy. But when i wanted to see what are colonies all about, i found a weird bug about the townspeople. Even if i put certain townspeople spawnpoints in a place, i can see in a distance like 40 townspeople together in the edge of...
  8. Dimitris5050

Crash at a scene

Hello, i just wanted to know if anyone is experiencing crashes when entering the battle between the taiga bandits and the cave monster? Because when i kill the cave monster, windows say that M&B Warband stopped working. Im currently using the steam version of warband 1.168, and i actually played...
  9. Dimitris5050

About castle building

Hello, i would like to know if its possible to build more than castle, by changing some values maybe on the txt files. Even if the castle will have the same scene, i don't really mind it. I just want to know if i can change something to make more than just one castle. I really love playing this...
  10. Dimitris5050

Mount and Blade Serial Key Problem?

Hello, im having problems with M&B, its the first problem i ever seen. When i start the game it says i have trial version? I already purchased it and used a serial key but today it said its in trial version... Can someone tell me how to fix that? Im putting the serial key and then it just opens...
  11. Dimitris5050

Help

Hello guys, i just need some help. The thing is that i just got the gem horn of stars from the cave.But then it says me to search for the another gem Star Horn? I just dont know how to get it, can u help? PS. Someone said u could camp near emer at night and get something but i tried that and...
  12. Dimitris5050

Powerfull Shield?

Hello guys, im having an problem. Someone said that theres a powerful shield at the Yu-River. But i just tried one time to camp near it but nothing happened, can someone tell me how do i get the powerfull shield?
  13. Dimitris5050

Mod Instalation Sucks

Hello guys im having a problem with the mod. After installing the mod it says me that this is in trial mode :x i got the game full version 1.153 but installed it with cd and not serial key, is there a way to fix this?
  14. Dimitris5050

RHODOKS IN A NUTSHELL

It was a day at Jelkala and..... King Graveth is the new Marshall of Kingdom of Rhodoks. King Graveth sents you a message to join hes army and call the other lords to. Some hours later.... Only 6 lords was interested to join the army and there was a discussion how to attack King Graveth: Ok! my...
  15. Dimitris5050

PEASANT IN A NUTSHELL

It was a wonderful day in the tavern "Happy Boar" at Zendar. But then..... Some Mercenaries are getting inside the tavern and...... Mercenary Swordsman: Tavern Keeper! Give us one of your best beer in the world! Tavern Keeper: Here you go! thats 6000 denars! 1 Hour later..... People was getting...
  16. Dimitris5050

OUTLAWS IN A NUTSHELL

Outlaw Leader: Follow me my fellow bandits! lets attack those caravan! Looters: Yes sir! (adding their rawhide armor and nomad armor),(getting equipped with little knifes and stones) 5 minutes later.... Outlaw Leader Options: Charge the enemy. Send your dummy guys to attack. Give your enemies a...
  17. Dimitris5050

New Mod.

Hello guys! im trying making a new mod, but the problem is i need some people help me creating a Duel Mod for M&B 1.011 I need help someone for making the items, and armor. Someone for kingdom management I will create troops for factions, and mercenaries like Mercenary Fencer, Mercenary Duellist...
  18. Dimitris5050

Marriage

Hello guys! i just finally bought warband! :D. The only thing is that made a kingdom right now with 5 lords, 3 companions and 2 other kingdom lords. They joined without me asking them, but i want to know how i can marry lady zandina daughter of my lord Nuam, i just searched but i didnt found...
  19. Dimitris5050

Problem with Custom Troops using Unofficial Troop Editor

Hey guys i just noticed when i made a new troop tree a samurai troop tree the troops i edited doesn't have the armor i added them! like i made a bowman and he has a horse but i didn't added him a horse???? or with the lancer i added him have khergit guard armor and then i saw him having nomad...
  20. Dimitris5050

Lords

Hello,i need help something with lords. When im recruiting a lord from another kingdom right now i have Lord Beranz because im at war with Swadia, i want to know if i can tell the lord do whatever he wants? because i dont want him only do one thing.Anyone knows how? and another question can i...
Back
Top Bottom