Search results for query: *

1. dlwnsdn4

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

but when i delete the code that i added to build, the door passage number (scene editor) works well with no matter..
    so i assumed there were problems in my code..
  2. dlwnsdn4

hi i added new improvement buildings that would be built in town.
    after i added new improvements buildings, going outside the castle and lord's hall through door is disabled.
    CQsmZ.jpg

and here is my code that i created to make new improvement buildings (templar chapter, hospitaller chapter etc.. i only post templar chapter)
    first. i added new slot (slot_center_has_templar_chapter    = 136) in constants. below (slot_center_has_prisoner_tower  = 135 #town, castle) this one.

second. i reseted new slot in module_trigger

(0, 0, ti_once,[],
    [
    (try_for_range, ":cur_castle", castles_begin, castles_end),
    (party_set_slot, ":cur_castle", slot_center_has_templar_chapter, 0),
    (try_end),

third. i added this one

(else_try),
          (eq, ":improvement_no", slot_center_has_templar_chapter),
          (str_store_string, s0, "@chapter of templar order"),
          (str_store_string, s1, "@Chapter of templar order"),
          (assign, reg0, 10000),

below this one

(else_try),
          (eq, ":improvement_no", slot_center_has_prisoner_tower),
          (str_store_string, s0, "@Prison Tower"),
          (str_store_string, s1, "@A prison tower reduces the chance of captives held here running away successfully."),
          (assign, reg0, 7000),

forth. and i added building in module_game_menu

("center_build_chapter_of_templar_order",[(eq, reg6, 0),
                                    (party_slot_eq,"$current_town", slot_center_culture, "fac_culture_7"),
                                    (party_slot_eq,"$current_town", slot_town_lord, "trp_player"),
                                    (party_slot_eq, "$g_encountered_party", slot_party_type, spt_castle),
                                    (party_slot_eq, "$g_encountered_party", slot_center_has_templar_chapter, 0),
                                      ],
          "Build a chapter of templar order.",[(assign, "$g_improvement_type", slot_center_has_templar_chapter),
                              (jump_to_menu, "mnu_center_improve"),]),

below this one

("center_build_prisoner_tower",[(eq, reg6, 0),
                                          (this_or_next|party_slot_eq, "$g_encountered_party", slot_party_type, spt_town),
                                          (party_slot_eq, "$g_encountered_party", slot_party_type, spt_castle),
                                          (party_slot_eq, "$g_encountered_party", slot_center_has_prisoner_tower, 0),
                                          ],
          "Build a prisoner tower.",[(assign, "$g_improvement_type", slot_center_has_prisoner_tower),
                                      (jump_to_menu, "mnu_center_improve"),]),

and finally i created new button in town

("templar_recruit",##mungmi castle recruit
    [(party_slot_eq,"$current_town",slot_party_type,spt_castle),
    (party_slot_eq,"$current_town", slot_center_culture, "fac_culture_7"),
      (party_slot_eq,"$current_town",slot_center_has_templar_chapter,1),
      (party_slot_eq,"$current_town",slot_town_lord,"trp_player"),
      ],
    "Enter the chapter of templar order",###mungmi special unit recruit in castle###
    [
          (jump_to_menu,"mnu_templar_order"),
      ]),

is there something wrong?..(slot are working good... but why the game menu makes terrible..)
  3. dlwnsdn4

thank you i should check it again
  4. dlwnsdn4

viaeH.jpg

i made this one
    ("town_23","a", icon_town_desert|pf_town, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(140, 165),[], 225),

copied this code. ("town_22","Bariyye", icon_town_desert|pf_town, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(112, 194.:cool:,[], 225),

and copied all codes in module_scene, sceneOBJ files related with "town_22"..

("town_23_center",sf_generate,"none", "none",(0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x00000a0650001e9a00a505418000581f000028c800000143",
        [],[],"outer_terrain_desert"),
    ("town_23_castle",sf_indoors, "arabian_interior_keep_a", "bo_arabian_interior_keep_a", (-100,-100),(100,100),-100,"0x00000007300005000002308c00004a840000624700004fda",
        ["exit"],["town_23_seneschal"]),
    ("town_23_tavern",sf_indoors, "interior_town_house_steppe_c", "bo_interior_town_house_steppe_c", (-100,-100),(100,100),-100,"0",
        ["exit"],[]),
    ("town_23_store",sf_indoors, "interior_town_house_steppe_d", "bo_interior_town_house_steppe_d", (-100,-100),(100,100),-100,"0",
        ["exit"],[]),
    ("town_23_arena",sf_generate,"none", "none", (0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x00000002200005000005f57b00005885000046bd00006d9c",
    ("town_23_prison",sf_indoors,"interior_prison_o", "bo_interior_prison_o", (-100,-100),(100,100),-100,"0",
        ["exit"],[]),
    ("town_23_walls",sf_generate,"none", "none", (0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x000000025a00723200046d1b00003e020000147600004387",
    ("town_23_alley",sf_generate,"none", "none", (0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x000000025a00723200046d1b00003e0200001476000052ae",

5. dlwnsdn4

mb12.jpg

i added some new towns and castles. and some of them are applied well but few towns and castles are created under the earth (even all added new towns and castles are using same code.) is there a specific code that could regulate elevation of land ?
  6. dlwnsdn4

thank you i should try it
  7. dlwnsdn4

do you mean this code?

##  #script_game_get_party_speed_multiplier
    ##  # This script is called from the game engine when a skill's modifiers are needed
    ##  # INPUT: arg1 = party_no
    ##  # OUTPUT: trigger_result = multiplier (scaled by 100, meaning that giving 100 as the trigger result does not change the party speed)
    ##  ("game_get_party_speed_multiplier",
    ##  [
    ##    (store_script_param, ":party_no", 1),
    ##    (set_trigger_result, 100),
    ##    ]),
  8. dlwnsdn4

hi. how can i increase all party's movement speed on the sea? i guess there's no specific code that would increase movement speed in native module system.
  9. dlwnsdn4

kalarhan said:
    dlwnsdn4 said:
    can i use python and notepad on Elinux system? and also playable?

you can play and do modding on Linux, but with the caveat that Ubuntu is the official supported distribution (+ Steam OS). Try to use another one and it is up to you to make it work. Also, using a embedded Linux to play the game makes no sense, unless you want somehow to play it on your microwaves  :mrgreen:

If you want to use Linux on a Windows machine: dual boot, VM or the new Win10 built in.

You will have issues like not having Edit Mode, tools that were created for win32, etc, which means you will have to use wine (your problem to make them work too).

Python (modsys) won't have any issues.

oh thank you... i think buying windows system computer is better..
  10. dlwnsdn4

i have a simple question..
    can i use python and notepad on Elinux system? and also playable? (i took the first hearing about endless os..)
  11. dlwnsdn4

dlwnsdn4 said:
    Fire_and_Blood said:
    Would be easier to just use older warband version, if you don't want to import those scripts to new module system
    thank you :grin:

i thought that download old version of warband game(from here :  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,326973.msg7722099.html#msg7722099)
    and copy all old datas and paste to 1.172...maybe i better check whether that works or not..
    Using 1.153 Warband may not be that easy, as it is possible you won`t be able to install the game depending on your serial key.
    [/quote]
  12. dlwnsdn4

Fire_and_Blood said:
    Would be easier to just use older warband version, if you don't want to import those scripts to new module system

thank you :grin:
  13. dlwnsdn4

kalarhan said:
    dlwnsdn4 said:
    first of all im using window 7 and directx 11 version.. and when i run mount and blade, an error message occured.."need lastest directx version" is it mean i should upgrade to 12 version?(and im using cwe osp items .. i guess this is the reason..)

and second..i have no idea why unit's armor is black? and why land texture is using other texture? (natvie version is 1.172 and my mod version is 1.153...  is there a problem cuz of game version?

Are you the modder or are you playing a old mod? If the latter you should check the board/thread of whatever mod you are playing.

Game only uses DX7 and DX9. Open the game launcher (where you choose a module to play), open settings/configure, video, and check which option you are using (should be DX9 unless the mod requires DX7).

It is likely that you will have issues playing a old mod (based on 1.153 engine) like in-game errors.

im making own mod.. anyway i should change directx 11 to 9..
    and is there a way to solve that error? im using diplomacy+pbod+freelancer old module system.. and there is not new version of  diplomacy+pbod+freelancer modules for 1.172(impossible to copy all scrpts and paste to new module system for me)
  14. dlwnsdn4

%EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98.PNG

i have a question..

first of all im using window 7 and directx 11 version.. and when i run mount and blade, an error message occured.."need lastest directx version" is it mean i should upgrade to 12 version?(and im using cwe osp items .. i guess this is the reason..)

and second..i have no idea why unit's armor is black? and why land texture is using other texture? (natvie version is 1.172 and my mod version is 1.153...  is there a problem cuz of game version?
  15. dlwnsdn4

SP Medieval Fantasy [WB] Days of Reminiscene

Redleg said:
    The scenes and troops look nice.  Good luck!
    thank you for reply :grin:
  16. dlwnsdn4

SP Medieval Fantasy [WB] Days of Reminiscene

(made by korean M&B cafe member "Enchanted") Hi im making mod alone and this mod's background is based on 12~13th europe + little fantasy.(mostly got idea from medieval total war 2) * Available factions   1. Kingdom of Jerusalem   2. Ayyubid Sultanate.   3. Principality of Kiev   4...
  17. dlwnsdn4

Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

thank you guys. and sorry for my bad
  18. dlwnsdn4

kalarhan said:
    dlwnsdn4 said:
    if i make vc sub mod alone, should i complete making mod first? or should apply fot sub board and when it allows then start making mod?
    and if i need to apply for board first, when i send pm to adimin, do i need to write mod feature, plans of modding, etc?

Like I mentioned in the Forge: create your submod thread here and PM @CeltiberoCaesar to move it.

You should add all the details you have (planned features, etc).

Presentation is key. Why should people look at your mod? Your first post needs to be clear and detailed, otherwise they will not be inclined to read it.

You will not get a board of your own now, maybe later. Board is only for big mods that have a popular community (general rule is that you need 15+ pages of replies on your original thread)

Petro Buleka said:
    If I have the ultra negative reputation, I can create my own kingdom?
    Yes, just don't expect other factions to align with yours. Reputation is a type of honour, so even pagan kings will be less inclined to make a alliance with you.

sorry i counldnt understand what you replied...
  19. dlwnsdn4

if i make vc sub mod alone, should i complete making mod first? or should apply fot sub board and when it allows then start making mod?
    and if i need to apply for board first, when i send pm to adimin, do i need to write mod feature, plans of modding, etc?
  20. dlwnsdn4

kalarhan said:
    dlwnsdn4 said:
    is it fine using viking conquest module system as my basic module stsyem for my own mod? (not binary files only module system)
    i had checked viking conquest and read the topic but im not influent in english. so cant understand as well (just confused sub mod allows all stuff and non vc sub mod allows only module system but binary files).

Yes, you can. Remember to add credits and that's it.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,349080.0.html

Submod, in short, requires serial key (player must buy the DLC).
    Non submods let you use game code, but not textures, sounds, music, brfs, ....

if i make viking conquest sub mod(first i need to buy dlc first.) and. should i apply for sub mod forum or sub mod board to someone? (apply board or something is optional or necessary??)
Back
Top Bottom