Search results for query: *

1. BeastMaster

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

I played the new version of the mod,and its great,however my pc freezes while i am traveling on the map.It happened two times now.Maybe my pc just cant handle the mod in some way,even if i have a good pc.It happened on the old version too,so i though it wont happen in this one but i was wrong...Anyway,the mod is great,you made very much progress since the last version i played,keep up a good work!!!
  2. BeastMaster

SP Musket Era Sea Dogs Mod - updated 02/05/09 - frigate ship done

Wow,this mod looks great :grin:
    I must have been blind when i havent seen it earlier...
  3. BeastMaster

I allready told you a few weeks ago,but ill tell you again,cause i really want to play it  :razz:
    My pc freezes at certain points,and the only way to solve that freezing is to reset my pc...
    It happened to me when i talked to ransom broker and once when i talked to gamorian barkeeper...It freezes when i click on goodbye(or whatever it says when you want to finish the conversation).
    It also happened to me once when i was in battle...
    I got tired of reseting my pc...
    I reinstalled my m&b and swc too,but it didnt helped.
    I have good pc:
    amd phenom quad core 9500
    radeon 4650 1gb
    4gb ram
    windows service pack 3
  4. BeastMaster

This mod is making some real good progress...
    Too bad it doesnt work good on my pc,ill try my luck with the next version...
  5. BeastMaster

Betrayal at Calradia 0.2 - a Midkemia Mod for 1.x - Released July 15, 2009

Tsurani armors looks great,but maybe they should only be in blue colour,because they look like power rangers in different colours...But thats just my oppinion.
  6. BeastMaster

SP Native Other Animations Compilation Mod

I just watched the video,it looks cool.
    Btw what song is that you used in video?
  7. BeastMaster

I have a new pc so that probably wouldnt helped...Thanks for help anyway
  8. BeastMaster

wowitsme said:
    BeastMaster said:
    I have :
    amd 4x phenom 2.2ghz quad core
    radeon 4650 hd 1gb
    4gb ram
    win xp sp3
    Well I'm playing with a quite old laptop and I have 100 guys in battle and it never freezes. So I think it's not in the hardware, so the problem is obviously in software. Have you tried to reinstall the whole game? Or tried to scan your computer for viruses?
    Reinstalled game and mod still the same problem,scanned my pc with nod 32 fully updated,no viruses...

9. BeastMaster

Vector Dalon said:
    BeastMaster said:
    Geroj said:
    BeastMaster said:
    I reinstalled m&b and sw calradia and my pc freezed again,when i talked to bartender from one of the hutt's planets,it freezed when i clicked on:"I guess i should leave now".Anyone knows whats the problem?i dont have any other mods installed,i have m&b v.1011,i know how to install mods...

hmmm... maybe is something missing...
    Your whole pc freez or only game? If only game try to get to win by ctrl+alt+tab, sometimes if i add something and its texture or mesh is missing it freez, you can hear "ping" sound
    My pc freezes,not only the game,and then i must restart the pc,cause none of the commands like ctrl+alt+tab,ctrl+alt+delete,alt+tab works...

Does your PC match the requirements to run the game?
    Post up your diagnostics.

I have :
    amd 4x phenom 2.2ghz quad core
    radeon 4650 hd 1gb
    4gb ram
    win xp sp3
  10. BeastMaster

Geroj said:
    BeastMaster said:
    I reinstalled m&b and sw calradia and my pc freezed again,when i talked to bartender from one of the hutt's planets,it freezed when i clicked on:"I guess i should leave now".Anyone knows whats the problem?i dont have any other mods installed,i have m&b v.1011,i know how to install mods...

hmmm... maybe is something missing...
    Your whole pc freez or only game? If only game try to get to win by ctrl+alt+tab, sometimes if i add something and its texture or mesh is missing it freez, you can hear "ping" sound
    My pc freezes,not only the game,and then i must restart the pc,cause none of the commands like ctrl+alt+tab,ctrl+alt+delete,alt+tab works...
  11. BeastMaster

12. BeastMaster

Pode said:
    BeastMaster said:
    To be more precise i think in battle freeze happens when new troops should appear.
    This sounds to me like you have your battle size set higher than your machine has free memory to support.  When a flood of new troops with all their new armor textures instantly appears, it puts a heavy spike on your memory useage.  Try setting the battle size lower in the options menu.
    If you mean on ram memory i have 4 gb of it.I have a new pc...I played m&b mods on my old machine and it never freezed...
    I have installed more metal sounds so maybe thats the problem...
  13. BeastMaster

I played the mod and its great...However,sometimes in battles my pc freezes and it happened once when i was talking to a ransom broker,so i need to restart my pc whenever it happens.To be more precise i think in battle freeze happens when new troops should appear.Anyway,the mod is fantastic.I like weapons and armors and new skills adn the thing that you can chose either to fight on land or in ship,but i would like to have a smaller version of mod map ingame so i can manage my travels ingame better...
    Keep up a good work!!!
  14. BeastMaster

Progress reports

He's probably waiting for a new module sistem.After all time he invested in his mod,i dont think he would let it die like that.At least i wouldnt...

Edit:Ooops looks like the module sistem is out for some time and i didnt saw it...Well i hope he release the mod soon,or at least give us some news.
  15. BeastMaster

Moredhels are very well made...
    As for others,well trolls should be bigger but i suppose m&b engine cant make it bigger and goblins,i allways imagined them as small green greedy people,these ones doesnt look bad,but they could use some new faces.These look really tough on them...
    Anyway i see this mod has made some good progress from last time i was watching this topic,ill keep my eye on it,it looks very promising.
    Keep up a good work...
  16. BeastMaster

Maybe add some heroes for every race,and some special heroes like tomas(in his golden armor) or pug (if you cant make him a magician just give him high surgery and wound treatment so he can be healer).
  17. BeastMaster

Wow!!!Great.I allways wanted a midkemia mod...
    Feist is my favorite author.
    Maybe i could help with something,i have readed all books from the riftwar saga...
  18. BeastMaster

Taleworlds' Next Project, community ideas

An expansion for M&b that adds multiplayer,and make sieges more interestive by adding some siege weapons...
  19. BeastMaster

Progress reports

Are things like shield bash,fire arrows going to be in calradia:total war?
    and are walls and siege weapons going to be destructable?
  20. BeastMaster

Progress reports

Ok,great.Keep up a good work!!! :razz:
Back
Top Bottom