Search results for query: *

1. Simple guide for Polish storyline

Csatádi said:
    vertdragon23 said:
    Valorius said:
    heizexus said:
    11. King won't accept your return at first coz he said you are considered as a traitor, then you will get "return of a hero" quest: talk to zagloba again, he will tell you how to deal with this step by step
    I helped two colonels,but one is taken captive by his enemies,where i can find him?
    And Zagloba is saying Death to the polish foes!

To find the third one, just ask any of the other lords where he is.  If he is locked up somewhere, either sneak in to speak to him or break him out.  In my game, after I completed the Khan quest to capture 2 moscovite strongholds, the polish king was locked up in Kursk...so i just gathered the Crimean lords and broke him out of Kursk.

I have this same problem! I helped two colonels but theres one colonel named Andrezj and "he is taken captive by his enemies" I looked in every city/town/fort on the map and I asked all the polish and no one knows where he is. He is supposedly someones prisoner but I checked everywhere? Please help I've been stuck on this for a long time.
    So you didn't read the post you quoted. I made them bold to give you another chance.
    If he is not prisoner he needs weeks to respawn.

Do you know where he will spawn? Is there any way to skip time because I have nothing to do in the game besides the main storyline.
  2. Simple guide for Polish storyline

Valorius said:
    heizexus said:
    11. King won't accept your return at first coz he said you are considered as a traitor, then you will get "return of a hero" quest: talk to zagloba again, he will tell you how to deal with this step by step
    I helped two colonels,but one is taken captive by his enemies,where i can find him?
    And Zagloba is saying Death to the polish foes!

To find the third one, just ask any of the other lords where he is.  If he is locked up somewhere, either sneak in to speak to him or break him out.  In my game, after I completed the Khan quest to capture 2 moscovite strongholds, the polish king was locked up in Kursk...so i just gathered the Crimean lords and broke him out of Kursk.

I have this same problem! I helped two colonels but theres one colonel named Andrezj and "he is taken captive by his enemies" I looked in every city/town/fort on the map and I asked all the polish and no one knows where he is. He is supposedly someones prisoner but I checked everywhere? Please help I've been stuck on this for a long time.
Back
Top Bottom