Search results for query: *

• Users: rubik
  • Order by date
  1. rubik

OSP Code SP Perfect troop tree presentation

Updated on 11,04,2015:
    Show the selected troop's attributes, skills, proficiencies and equipments at the right side.

New screenshots:
    FphvFR.jpg

QGLjgt.jpg
  2. rubik

SP Other Skill Overhaul Mod (v0.42 released)

Download link on Mount&Blade Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6052/ Source Code is included! I overhaul the skill system of Mount&Blade. Create a new attribute: Vitality instead of Charisma. Now 3/4 of attributes are realted to combat, they're Strength, Agility, Vitality. Only one...
  3. rubik

SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

MacCutCheoN said:
    how can i get horsemans????

Look at the troop trees in reports menu. Cavalry of Swadia, Vaegirs, Sarranid are in a separate upgrade line, they can't be upgraded from footmen. You need to join one of these factions, then you can recruit troops in castles or towns of the faction, and have a possiblity to get cavalry. Or you can recruit mercenary horseman in taverns of towns. In addition, all Khergits are horsemen.
  4. rubik

Hynk said:
    I would recommend you to add screenshots, i think it would be better. But thanks anyway, i must try it! :grin:
    I upload two screenshots again on another website. Now they should be displayed properly here.
  5. rubik

Hi, I had the original idea of troop tree presentation. I draw objects one by one in presentation in early version of it. Now I improve it with my recursive and backtracking algorithm. The troop trees are generate automatically according to the the upgrade settings. All branches are arrayed...
  6. rubik

It's over three years since I visited the forum last time. In the past three years, I got married and had a two-year-old daughter. I come back to update my MOD at this forum now.
    The newest version is 1.397 for Warband v1.165+. There are over 20 versions updated on a Chinese forum since v1.349. Sorry for my bad English, I can't translate all update notes of those versions.

The general features for those versions are as following:
    1. Restoration and rebellion for AI factions.
    2. Equip management for the player and NPCs.
    3. Book management for the player and NPCs.
    4. Two sets of weapons for the player and NPCs.
    5. Perfect Troop Tree system. Automatically generate troop trees by my recursive and backtracking algorithm.
    6. New skill: Precise Shot. Each point to this skill increases ranged damage by 6%%. Base on AGI
      New skill effect for Ironflesh: reduces damage suffered by 5%%.
      Get rid of original trainer skill and create a new trainer skill. They are almost the same.
      But the effective skill level of new trainer skill is not more than the difference on troop level between this hero and other member.
      The Max level for new trainer skill is 15. Experience gained goes as: {0,4,10,16,23,30,38,46,55,65,75,87,100,115,131,150}.
      Combine tracking skill with Path-finding skill.
    7. Mercenaries in taverns are not a team with the same troop.
      They are 2-5 teams, and every team has 3 different troops. The teams have 3 different types.
    8. A new town for Swadia: Keebur. Several castles and villages.
    9. New crosshair. New style of main menu.
    10. Lords can exchange members with their castles/towns automatically to balance the amount and the quality on members.
    11. Lords (and their horses) get 1/2 damage and delivery double damage.
    12. Many more MOD options in camp menu.
    13. New battle mini-map.
    14. 6 special weapon merchants for 6 towns. They sell the specified type of weapons, not all types of weapons.
    15. You can recruit troops from towns and castles of a faction after you become a lord of the faction.
    16. New improvement for towns: Smelter. A smelter increases the quality of weapons and armours in merchant's store and allow the weaponsmith and armorer to reinforce your weapons and armours.
      New improvement for castles: Training Field. A training field lets your party get one more training at 12 o'clock when you are in the castle.
      New improvement for towns and castles: Barrack. A barrack lets you recruit more elite troops and shorten the time period of recruiting.
    17. A Lord can exchange villages with other lords of the same faction to make him has a town/castle and its branch village.
      The player can also exchange villages with other lords in camp menu.
    18. New items: steel bow, steel lance, Flat Headed Arrows, Piercing Arrows, Vaegir War Horse and so on.
    19. Many more features that you need to discover in gamming.

The full update notes are here:
    http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/thread-55212-1-1.html
  7. rubik

OSP Code SP The World Map to show the exact realm of factions

Simply, you can use overlay_set_alpha instead of overlay_set_display. Just need to change the code slightly, no need to redraw the map.
                (troop_get_slot, ":cur_overlay", "trp_temp_array_a", ":slot_no"),
                (overlay_set_display,
    ":cur_overlay", ":value"),
    Change to the following(3 places):
                (troop_get_slot, ":cur_overlay", "trp_temp_array_a", ":slot_no"),
                (store_mul,
    ":eek:verlay_display", ":value", 0xFF),
                (overlay_set_alpha,
    ":cur_overlay", ":eek:verlay_display"),

8. rubik

dunde said:
    A little suggestion. Borderlines will be nice for this amazing presentation.

Like these below?

54726830201210181247031229072618682_000.jpg

54726830201210181247031229072618682_001.jpg
  9. rubik

Mekelan said:
    Awesome work!

Would it be alright if I used your code and expanded upon the idea for my mod? You'd be fully credited, of course. It's not in the OSP subforum, so I'm not quite sure what the etiquette here is!
    It's OK, it seems that I can't post a topic in the OSP subforum.
  10. rubik

Hi,all. As the title suggests, I made this World Map to show the exact realm of factions. Updated on 18/12/2012 Add borderlines for the territory of every tow or castle, totally optional. Screenshots: Source code: Add this line of code to the top of module_presentations.py. Paste this...
  11. rubik

The update note for v1.339 is added on...

v1.339 is update on 27/11/2011 (New game required)
    # Changed the upgrade trees of Swadia, Vaegirs and Sarranid. Add noble lads for them, and only noble lads can upgrade to cavalry.
    # Make new recruiting templates for lords, separated form the ones for castles or towns.
    # Colorful messages with the color of the related faction.
    # You can't get money after battles.You can get other things like befor.
    # Just when a lord or king get a fief, he can get the taxes of it instantly.
    # Add a new option at the beginning to decide to add bandit heroes to the game or not.
    # Various fixes and tweaks.
  12. rubik

JuicyDeath said:
    mb you would like to change "aply to everyone" to "aply to selected" and add checkboxes to companions nicknames? Or add an option to aply plan to a group based on group from party window?
    Thanks for your suggestion, it's done in v1.335. Take a look that interface again, you will get a surprise.

jimbo4567 said:
    How would I go about changing the camera zoom controls from the arrow keys to different keys, i use the arrow keys for movement on my layout.

It's in Camp -> Take an action -> Redefine keys for custom camera.

Belendor said:
    Cant seem to detect 1.135 changelog...
    Wait for a while please, my English is poor.
  13. rubik

OSP Kit QoL [WB] Minesweeper

Ikaguia said:
    ok, now I got it.

do you mind if I check what have your code to improve mine? I got some errors here...

OK. 
    I made the MOD - Puzzles(include 7 puzzles) with MNB 1.011. Now, it can be more perfect with the technical support which provided by the Warband. Such as: overlay_set_display, overlay_get_position, overlay_set_container_overlay, ti_on_presentation_mouse_press (right mouse button and 2 middle mouse button are supported) . Maybe i will remake the whole MOD with the WB 1.143 in a few days.
  14. rubik

Ikaguia said:
    as duh said, I made it based on his SS, but I didn't got his code or stealed or copiied it by any means...
    If I had, why would there be errors in mine that errors in mine that doesnt seem to bee in his?

and he didn't gave me the code when I asked, that's why I made mine

and you can even ask caba'drin or taragoth if I wasn't asking them questions to help me get this thing working properly...
    wait a minute and I'll post here the screens of me trying to get it working, just going to get the links at my imageshack account...

edit: if you people really want, I can remove this from here.

I'm sorry for failing to send an e-mail which including the code i want to give to you because of the e-mail system error. Please recheck your e-mail box.
  15. rubik

Ikaguia said:
    and the cross was actually just there to help me finding the right positions, that is the only Rubik's code.

and also, how can I steal his code if he is not sharing it?
    the last version of his mod doesn't have the module system files and the one which had is not avaiable for download.

What is this?
    Ikaguia said:
    Hey, do you still have the code for minesweeper you made?

54726830201003161629402137202935179_000_640.jpg

If you have, could you share it with me?
  16. rubik

OSP Code Gambling System (source code is released)

Ikaguia said:
    would you mind sharing the code?
    The source code is released. :grin:
  17. rubik

Lumos said:
    I have not played Diablo II, what does this do?
    (Please excuse my ignorance... :lol:)

This:
    54726830201107102226571976406022501_000.jpg
  18. rubik

I have implemented it in the Warband 1.142. As below: The source code is ready. NOTE: it's only for the WB 1.142 or higher version. Paste this into module_presentations.py. these into module_dialogs.py. these into module_scripts.py and these into the following place of module_game_menus.py:
  19. rubik

v1.33 is update on 12/6/2011 (Savegame is compatible with v1.329)
    # The lords and kings will exchange(take back or give away) troop with their towns or castles in some condition.
    # Experience points will distribute to low-level troops preferentially, not averagely for AI parties.
    # Add back 8 musics from old versions of MNB.
    # Add one or two ladders for the siege scene of some towns.
    # Fiefs will affect the party member limit of player's party and lords' parties.
      +5 limit per village, +10 limit per castle, +20 limit per town.
    # When a kingdom is defeated, the restoration for the kingdom will be launched after 30 days at least.
  20. rubik

The update note for v1.329 is added on...

v1.329 is update on 30/4/2011 (New game required)
    # Troop promotion: almost all top-tier troops can't upgrade from second-tier troops, they can only promoted from second-tier troops with a certain ratio. It's automatic and no cost.
        The promotion ratio is 1/4 for cavalry, and 1/3 for footmen and archers. The number of  top-tier troops and second-tier troops will be also auto-balanced all the time with these two ratioes.
        This rule is for all parties. Now any party can't be full with top-tier troops. The max ratio of top-tier cavalry for a party is 1/4, and with 3/4 second-tier cavalry at the same time.
        You can check it out in Reports menu ==> Troop upgade trees. The red lines are for promotions, the ratioes are showed on them.
    # The max amount of war booties is 960 now! not 96. You can browse them by pages. NPCs can also pick all war booties if they have space.
    # Cavalry choose their weapons by its speed. They choose short weapon when in lower speed and choose lancers or bows when in higher speed.
    # Lords are accomplished in some terrains, the movement speed of its party on the world map will be increased. They are also not accomplished in some other terrains, its movement speed will be decreased. For example, Lords from Vaegirs are accomplished in snowfield, and not accomplished in deserts.
Back
Top Bottom