Search results for query: *

• Users: fedeita
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. fedeita

SP - General Concept for a simple and functional local crime system:

Starting from a minor crime, pretend the player hurt or kill a farming animal: this would trigger the reaction of the villagers beneath a determined radius (otherwise the act go unnoticed) asking for compensation or threatening the request for intervention from the guards. At this point, you pay...
  2. fedeita

In Progress Material Editor shader flag blend_terrain_color issue

The flag "blend_terrain_color" under material shader flags doesn't seem to work, at least not for the grass shader.
  3. fedeita

In Progress General Flora kinds density issue

When editing flora_kinds, the density_multiplier always get reset to "1.000" whenever you close the scene or the game.
  4. fedeita

In Progress Projected shadows from billboards and bad lods

Summary: It seems that the engine project shadows even from lower lods and billboards when the mesh is distant, without considering the distance of the camera from the shadow itself but only from the source of it, resulting in really bad and bugged shadows. To solve this you can cap shadows to a...
  5. fedeita

In Progress Translucency shader issues

Summary: Translucency shader shadowmap doesn't read alpha map as the other pbr shaders and, more importantly, the shader is not responsive to artificial lights but works fine with lighting coming from the main light source. How to Reproduce: Assign translucency shader Have you used cheats and if...
  6. fedeita

In Progress Glitch when the sunlight is occluded by any outermesh

Summary: As you can see from the video, the light coming from the sun glitches when obstructed by an outermesh, I suppose this bug is here since forever How to Reproduce: When the sun is low or just in the editor Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Any Media...
  7. fedeita

Dear developers the engine looks outdated.

Thanks for this game, I like it but the lighting is poor and has many glitches and artifacts that need to be fixed, here's a small list of what I find most annoying: -Artificial lights don't cast shadows: This is mostly annoying as it causes all shadows not being rendered even in interior...
  8. fedeita

Question to devs about the maps ingame

Hello it's been a long time since I stopped following the game, I'm having many personal life issues that I'm struggling to solve and honestly I'm not even sure how it will end. Whatever, lately I was curious about my favorite series so I watched some new videos about recent versions añd I'm not...
  9. fedeita

Screenshot Thread

Feel free to post screens here!
  10. fedeita

Unit groups are too generic

I don't know if l seen it right but there are only four base groups plus custom ones for units: infantry, archers, cavalry and horse archers. I know this isn't a total war game but we need more of them: Skirmishers / archers / shock infantry / spearmen / pikemen / shock cavalry / archer cavalry...
  11. fedeita

Al is a problem

I'm really worried about ai of the game: actually it's the same as warband as many of us already noticed since the old gamescom and not because of the ingame difficulty settings. I'm from phone so l will be short 1 bandits fight even if defeat is obvious, they don't care for their life.   This...
  12. fedeita

Physics-Based Combat

We know from the blogs that in Bannerlord the combat uses physics-based parameters just to calculate damage of the weapons but time is passing and now for me it's not enough, even weapon impact should get some love. Here some ideas I have in mind: First the engine need to take into consideration...
  13. fedeita

AI and the surrounding enviroment

We know that AI now can climb siege ladders, use static weapons and form more complex formations but how it will interact with the obstacles around the map? what happens when AI face a lower object like a fence or a stone wall? I borrowed this picture from the forum to show what happens on the...
  14. fedeita

How to change the ligthing of a scene.

Surely I'm missing something but I can't find the way to change the ligthing settings as you do in the edit mode and make it permanently.
  15. fedeita

normal maps not working on terrain borders?

Is it me or does the material for the new terrain borders doesn't read the normal map assigned? if so it's not a game breaking bug but it would be a shame to leave it how is it now.
  16. fedeita

Problem with my new scene

I don't know why but I get this problem with my scene: as you can see I'm not able to edit the terrain height over that line...
  17. fedeita

problem editing troop flags

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I edit the flags of the troops (tf_guarantee_stuff) nothing happens and units keep using default ones, any idea?
  18. fedeita

[need help] modding animations

I want to change the combat ready anim to fit with my scutum shield but I'm having some problems with it since when i use it ingame the sword disappear and even the shield position is different from what i see in the 3d editor.
  19. fedeita

-different sizes for the horses

do you know if this announced feature is implemented in warband?
  20. fedeita

Animated texture

is it possible to create an animated texture? what i mean is something like waves
Back
Top Bottom