Search results for query: *

1. Jarl Anthony

FPS Issue

Few days ago I reinstalled Mb:Wb after upgrading my CPU , I noticed huge frame drops while playing even on very low my fps won't change however before I upgraded my CPU I was able to play on high without problems and after I replaced my old CPU with new one I started to experience huge frame...
  2. Jarl Anthony

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Awesome looking mod! Hope to see it this or next year  :smile:
  3. Jarl Anthony

On to the search of the Soundtrack!

Luv the soundtracks in Perisno tho some soundtracks are techno/electonical music which breaks the immersion of the game  :sad:
  4. Jarl Anthony

Perisno 0.6 Talk

Jointventure said:
    Could you give me any clue where he is locates?
    Amarna I think its somwhere in Hakkon Empire located also you took a quest Lyre of Yralis there.
  5. Jarl Anthony

Is Taleworlds being tricksters?

Haha I was wondering why is everyone saying ze  :lol:
  6. Jarl Anthony

Best Set

Here is my second character  :grin:
    s6tardz3n8krj2cukiia.jpg
  7. Jarl Anthony

Order of the Dark Pimpernel

Haha in my game one of the lords made a knighthood chapter called Knights of the Dolphin  :lol:
  8. Jarl Anthony

Best Set

Anyway here is my character
    5gys4qf5ox76u7puaj1d.jpg
    I love that weapon Kingslayer!
  9. Jarl Anthony

story mods

I think  Light & Darkness: Heroes of Calradia is the only one story mod out there sadly  :sad:
  10. Jarl Anthony

Best Set

I love perisno heavy armor tho I was only able to find chestplate but not other parts of the armor  :sad:
  11. Jarl Anthony

How famous is the above player?

Never heard of him neither did I saw him :cool: But he seems like a nice guy
  12. Jarl Anthony

Shield bash?

Si-A-erra. said:
    xdj1nn said:
    charizma said:
    how would you use the shield to strike? what key would you press?

BLOCK(right-click)+attack(left-click) same as any game that has shield bash!? lmao

Wouldn't work, It would mess up with the way people play, I normally block and click a swing just after I stop blocking, your suggestion would turn a bunch of these into shield bashes and would annoy the hell out of everyone. maybe Kick+block
    Haha few mods actually use shield bash BLOCK(right-click)+attack(left-click) and it works perfect!  :smile:
  13. Jarl Anthony

Searching a full/total conversion mod with a viking faction

Well Brytenwalda is based in Britain before king Arthur united whole Britain(at least I think)There were 100 kingdoms in Britain then,also Vikings would mostly sail to Britain to raid and pillage but I never heard that they established a Kingdom there...Maybe they did if they did most likely they would have been located somewhere near the the York(Scandinavian York) I know that few times Vikings invaded England mostly in late 9th century...Sorry for quick history lesson  :mrgreen: so to answer your question It is possible that there is Viking Kingdom in Brytenwalda but I Dont know their Kingdoms name so the closest thing to Vikings would be Saxons! They were same type as Vikings just from Northern parts of the Germany not Scandinavia.So if you are looking for something close to Vikings join Saxons!  :grin:
  14. Jarl Anthony

Version 0.772 Released!

Good job Michadr!Dwarves and their homeland both look awesome! Cant wait for 0.7  :mrgreen:
  15. Jarl Anthony

Screenshots & Video topic

eb86.jpg
      :lol:
  16. Jarl Anthony

Searching a full/total conversion mod with a viking faction

There are not many viking mods out there I only know 2 mods Brtytenwalda which you already mentioned and Vikingr but thats only mp mod I think.So no there are not any other viking/scandinavian mods beside brytenwalda and vikingr.
  17. Jarl Anthony

Perisno Song

I like music in Perisno  :grin:
  18. Jarl Anthony

Mod Suggestion

Prophecy of Pendor tho I don't recommend the mod if you are newbie because its quite hard for newbies but really fun to play also Perisno is good mod,brytenwalda and clash of kings! Try all the mods if you want they are all great!  :grin:
  19. Jarl Anthony

Being kicked

Pirated version most likely! Go buy game on steam like i did its very cheap only 20$ you could buy it for around 10$ or less on summer sale or you can buy the game from taleworlds store
Back
Top Bottom