Search results for query: *

• Users: Zango
  • Order by date
  1. Zango

Bug Reporting HQ

There appears to be a bit of an oversight with colonization.

If you land on an island and don't claim the island, there's no way to disembark off the island again, as the "set sail" option only appears when you've established a colony.

I'm trapped on Santiagon, ripperoni me.
  2. Zango

Discussion + Suggestions

Sorry if this has been asked before (and recently), but are formations going to be reimplemented at any point in the future? The AI's current tactic of "charging always and forever" is rather un-enjoyable.
  3. Zango

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    I can surely say '**** you', but I'm a gentleman so I won't.

Mod confirmed to be releasing within the next 15 months.
  4. Zango

Can't eliminate Zendar or Acztoaz

You could use TweakMB to lower the chance of Lords escaping to take them out, then raise it again afterwards.
  5. Zango

Nerf Full AGI builds by changing Character Progression

I suggest we just limit certain aspects of Agi builds that people abuse rather than nerf all agi builds.

1. Cap the sprint speed to a MUCH smaller speed. I forgot that part in the history books in which a force of naked men with pikes ran down and killed a regiment of cavalry men.

2. Cap the swing speed on certain heavier weapons to a slower speed. I must've missed that class in which we were told how naked men with pikes can swing their huge ass pole faster than a dagger.

There. Naked men can't sanic across the map and start chopping through people like a cheated single-player character, and other Agi builds (archer) don't get punished for naked sanic men.
  6. Zango

v0.579

GuiKa said:
    The time to get to lvl 31 didn't change that much. Our goal is to have people playing more time on lvl 30 because it's more fun.

I think that it's a rather poor decision. I was under the impression that the loom system existed to encourage people to reset their characters, thus ensuring that a cRPG scenario in which everyone is massively overleveled compared to any new players wouldn't occur.

By making those last few levels harder to obtain, you are increasing the value of the loom itself I guess, but I feel as if it detracts from the whole point of the system: If people are forced to spend ages as a high level in order to even reset, what's the point of even giving newer players the reprieve of the more experienced players resetting if by the time they can even reset there're already 3 more people who have hit the same high-level wall?
  7. Zango

v0.579

Suggestion for the new leveling system:

Make level 30 -> 31 not take 2,000,000 experience.

Thanks.
  8. Zango

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I think it's known as a "world war" because it involved nations from all over the world, not necessarily because it took place all over the world.
  9. Zango

Old Topic

The Dark Robin said:
    Nope. No hidden images. :lol:

Update:
    I have recently been working on the scene for the unique location of one of the six religions, as well as a quest to reach that unique location.

Behold the Tree of Leune in it's full glory:
    GtECY.png

Leune doesn't seem to be one of the happy fun-time gods.
  10. Zango

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

King Jerry said:

Yeah, I just kind of happened upon them a few weeks (ingame) later in some random corner of the map. Guess they decided to peace out.
  11. Zango

Perisno 0.6 Talk

Michadr said:
    Has anybody found any wolves yet? :smile:

I found a wolf for sale in some Reich town. Didn't impress me too much.
  12. Zango

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I'm kinda stuck on the "Red Immortals" quest.

I just talked to the "Mythseeker" and am at Dhibbain village. I've gone to the village center, waited for a few days on the village, and even done some quests for the elder; but it appears that nothing is happening. I've searched around the area for any sign of something, too, but have come up empty handed. Any ideas?

Also, Nodar's quest seems to be broken, as after completing the stage, he doesn't seem to recognize that it's been completed and still asks you to perform the raid.
  13. Zango

Perisno 0.6 Talk

cheesehat said:
    New release is great, I'm having lots of fun waiting for it to

UNEXPECTED END OF ARCHIVE

Download probably got corrupted somehow. Might just have to retry. ;(
  14. Zango

Discussion + Suggestions

Just a little something: It kind of bothered me after completing the Tolranian Claimant "quest" that Lady Whats-Her-Name just becomes Queen and all of the "Tolranian Republic" stuff gets thrown out the window. I don't know if changing the faction name and leader title is possible after a successful rebellion, but if it is, it would be a nice touch.

Alternatively, the player could confront her about her Queenship, at which you could reply something along the lines of "Fine." (Nothing changes; maintain vassalship and fiefs, etc.) or "YOU *****!", which would begin another rebellion, this time with Nibor as the Claimant. Could be fun.
  15. Zango

Dev. Team + Previews

The Dark Robin said:
    You will discover that in your own time. :grin:

My guess: There has to be a reason a lot of the top-tier Perisno troops have "Darkforest" labels. I'm willing to bet that in one of the foresty areas in one of the out-of-the-way corners of the map there's going to be some kind of place you can access after the Perisno pilgrims recognize you as "the chosen one" that'll give you access to some special stuff.

16. Zango

Version 0.611 <RELEASED!>

I chose #3 because all the soldiers in the forefront make it the only image that looked like it could represent Perisno well. I thought about the choices based solely on that aspect; I didn't want to be personally responsible for creating disappointment the likes of which I felt after encountering elephants in the game after getting such a tease from the loading screen.

Also, I do also think it would be nice if some kind of legendary weapon was one handed. Sure, taking Arcanus's sword is nice and all, but what's the point if you're knocked out cold by a volley of 300 Redwood arrows as soon as the battle starts? 
  17. Zango

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Austro said:
    What would people chop down? lol

The forts and towns.

Just imagine: Jamestown reduced to a pile of hundreds of muskets...
  18. Zango

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Storantom said:
    It would be nice to have a great plains map that is more open and easy to navigate

The forest takes some getting used to, but I love the effect it has:

First of all, with the significantly increased damage and availability of ranged damage muskets bring, having enough plenty of cover is necessary to balance out the gameplay. It also allows for more ambush/covert type actions, and probably best of all, hiding goodies in the woods, Day Z style  :grin:
  19. Zango

The State of Melee - Proposed Changes

Vince was on NA_1 a few days ago, and he said that the new patch has been completely done for a while now, and that Taleworlds is just withholding it for whatever reason.
Back
Top Bottom