Search results for query: *

• Users: Maximuuus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Your servers are a shame

Since the beginning of the EA servers are crashing A LOT. That's a shame. We cannot play 1 hour without a crash. The MP mode is almost dead (never be able to try the new game mode...) and those cheap servers are probably a reason. Are you even doing something to fix them ? Better servers please !
  2. Server crash

Hello guys, It's more than 1 year and a half since the beginning of the early access. I'm not playing the solo part anymore but I like to play a few multiplayer game every 1 or 2 month because I really like Mount & Blade. But seriously it's impossible to play more than 30 minutes without a...
  3. SP - General Playing as a mercenary just suck now

Hello, Just a simple feedback because I start a game again on 1.4.1. I usually like playing a mercenary more than a vassal before I become a king and hell that really sucks now! It's impossible to earn any money from mercenary contracts because of influence... It was just perfect at the...
  4. Need More Info Please delete the last hotfix - Random crash + graphical issues

Everything is in the title... No problem this morning... Update 10min earlier, crash each time during the loading screen to a game. It happends 3 times, then I try the (lol) safe mod, I enter a game, got huge graphical issues on horses, I play for 3 minutes, then crash... Sorry to say it like...
  5. Child names ? No more ideas...name him like one of his brother

This is the first time I'm looking at the name of my children and... My character and his wife have a very limited imagination... I have 3 Eupitor, 2 Mila, 2 Nadea... I know it's not easy to find a unique name for 18 children but it looks a little bit ridiculous... Is it possible to have...
  6. Need More Info [1.2.1 & 1.3 beta] An item with the same key has already been added

Summary: The game crash wathever I'm doing. How to Reproduce: It always reproduce on the same in game day, whatever I'm doing. I tried on 3 differents saves (not old save, don't want to wait 2h) Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Maybe related to the conspiracy that reach 1960/2000 ? Media...
  7. SP - UI [DIPLOMACY] Screen Improvement

I know the diplomacy is not included in the game at the moment. Anyway, it's actually really hard to find basics informations about the world arround you. You always have to press N, then go from a page to another to find basics informations (such as wars, clans, positions of the nobles), or all...
  8. Need More Info [Hotfix 1.1.1] Game crash when loading saved games

Hi, The game crash since the update when I try to load the saved game I did this afternoon. Funny when you read the patch note :roll: I never had problems before since the release.
  9. SP - General Support clan (spending influence)

In mid-late game, you have tons of influence to spend. The only thing you can do with influence is improving your relations with your vassals or other nobles of your faction. Is it possible to spend more influence than 50 a time ? I think we need something because clicking 20+ times on the...
  10. SP - Battles & Sieges Ennemies positions in Hideout

Hi, Sorry to say that but hideout are still more boring that in warband. They are better designed but this is so slooow for nothing... Even when you have only 2 units to kill before the chief spawn, you often have to walk to the end of the map... Is it possible for ennemies to spawn first at...
Back
Top Bottom