Search results for query: *

• Users: Belda
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Belda

Raiders | In Development Viking videogame

I'm a veteran Warband player. Five years ago I started to get interested in the graphic part of the warband mods trying to make a mod with some friends, we did not finish it but I focused on everything I needed to know to make a game of my own. Currently I am very good at modeling, animation and...
  2. Belda

NW Completed Friday Special JSC LB (01/02/12)

In commemoration of the First year of our Community, Nova Simulatio, the Junta Suprema Central will manage a LB to celebrate it. The battle will be between the faction of France and Great Britain, playing a random map firstly and a Somosierra Battle later, both factions attacking and...
  3. Belda

[Map PW] King's Landing (GoT)

The map is more advanced of what seems. If you have some suggestion, write it
  4. Belda

JSC_Lost_Woods. New Server for PW.

Welcome to the Lost Woods, care with the trees, they have eyes and observe you. Hosted by www.novasimulatio.com (EU) Nowadays the map is Laszloburg Castle, but we have a map in process of creation. MAP: Rules: Play like medieval RPG Respect Other Players Respect Admins Theft Horses is...
  5. Belda

[Maps]Creations Belda

Before beginning I appear, some of them know me for the Saturdays and Sundays on line battles, acting as gunner of the regiment 4Art. Others for appearing in the public servers, already be of siege or of battle.  I am Belda, guard of 4Art. And I you come to present for the present a map, but...
Back
Top Bottom