Search results for query: *

• Users: Belda
  • Order by date
  1. Belda

Raiders | In Development Viking videogame

The ambitious project:

A campaign map where each player can own a village, the villages can be united in small kingdoms. These kingdoms can fight for control of the Konungr(king) title.

These small kingdoms can suffer invasions of independent armies. They can conquer and maintain control of regions outside of Scandinavia

Villages can not be visited physically in the virtual environment, villages provide soldiers and supplies, you can only visit Kaupang.

It is little information but I have everything detailed in a document.

In short, it would be like a massive and multiplayer Total War, where the battles are transferred to a dedicated server at a specific time. Taking the idea of ​​Strategus, c-rpg mod for warband.

We would also have the PW mod represented in Kaupang, Skiringssal region. And the raids, where it would be a full invasion in reverse, players against bots, but attack the players.

The modest project:

Kaupang as a persistent world, like the PW mod.
    Clan wars, raids and team deathmatch.

I would like to do the ambitious project a lot, but for something I have to start
  2. Belda

I can always come up with something for a single player like managing a Viking village and doing raids. But after finishing the multiplayer and using the assets already created.

Anyway, the game will like it because it's an all in one. It's soon, but I will put all my effort and time.
    We already have a sandbox singleplayer, its name is mount&blade and mods, I do not intend to compete with it.

Captura.3.PNG
  3. Belda

Harkon Haakonson said:
    No singleplayer?

Only if the game has great support and revenues allow, we would only have to hire some actors to be able to make a good campaign for a single player. I am willing to work in the game years after the launch, improving it in all aspects if I can live from it.
  4. Belda

I'm a veteran Warband player. Five years ago I started to get interested in the graphic part of the warband mods trying to make a mod with some friends, we did not finish it but I focused on everything I needed to know to make a game of my own. Currently I am very good at modeling, animation and...
  5. Belda

"Official The Deluge Organized Warfare" Saturday at 20:00 (CEST)!

For the next event...

Regiment name:  Swartzreiters
    The number of people (min.5): 7-10
    Preferred faction: Sweden
    Preferred unit: Reiters
  6. Belda

Swartzreiters will attend  :smile:
  7. Belda

Regiment name: Swartzreiters
    The number of people (min.5): 7-10
    Preferred faction: Sweden
    Preferred unit: Reiters
    Do you want to register the clan as a permanent participant: yes
  8. Belda

15th Regiment of Foot Native Warband Monday Linebattle

In the native we had to call the GCC tag.

GCC = Gran Compañía Catalana.  :smile:
  9. Belda

Cenkris, regular attendee put us, please =)

And we can lead a mixed troop ... for example ... 16 infantry and 4 archers? or has to be all of one type?
  10. Belda

Well, the JSC are here to fill the server =)

REGIMENT / CLAN NAME - JSC

PREFERRED NATION - Any

TROOP / CLASS - Any

AMOUNT ATTENDING - 15 -20 guys or 20 - 30 guys... I'm not sure. I confirm it on Steam when I know Cenkris.
  11. Belda

Spanish PW Event (Only Spanish Speakers)

Madre mía....
  12. Belda

Problema extraño.

con que mod te pasa?
  13. Belda

Download and Description(NEW VERSION 28.06.2012)

http://breslau.hosthazard.com/festung_breslau_mod_0.8__1_.exe
  14. Belda

Battle of Geonosis Event - 24/3/2013

Clan/Regiment name: JSC
    Country ( or continent): Europe
    Will you show up for the event on time? yes
    Will you tell your regiment/clan the rules? yes
    What's your steam ID? [JSC]Belda
    What's your 2nd in command steam ID?  I commented on Steam tomorrow
    What faction would you like to play for?Separatists
    What unit would you like to play as?B1 Battledroids 20th squad
  15. Belda

Nations Cup 2013, ¿España?

AleK! said:
    En España hay mucha gente MUY BUENA. Lo que pasa que siempre es lo mismo, horarios y tal. Pero no estaría mal ver a algun español jugar.

Si, solo tienes que entrar en la Junta Suprema Central para verlo.  :twisted:
  16. Belda

EL 1ER REGIMIENTO DE MILICIA COLONIAL ESTA RECLUTANDO!

Hay un montón de regimientos sueltos y dos ejercitos españoles. La web de la Junta Suprema Central es www.novasimulatio.com, por si queréis participar con nosotros en alguna batalla que organicemos o  directamente meteros en la JSC, manteniendo rangos y eso de vuestro regimiento, aunque teniendo TS y web propia no se yo... Agregame al Steam.
  17. Belda

Servers

Novasimulatio server will attempt to keep open when no battles or training
  18. Belda

NW Completed Friday Special JSC LB (01/02/12)

In commemoration of the First year of our Community, Nova Simulatio, the Junta Suprema Central will manage a LB to celebrate it. The battle will be between the faction of France and Great Britain, playing a random map firstly and a Somosierra Battle later, both factions attacking and...
  19. Belda

Servers problem

I have the same problem
Back
Top Bottom