Search results for query: *

1. Dev Blog 07/09/17

With a pretty smile like this, i can wait a litle longer.  :party:
  2. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Low Fantasy setting

Is it a setting you have to activate somewhere in the game?
    I would love a low fantasy POP
  3. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

weird but fun bug ^^

At some points i started offering fiefs to my companions, the first to mary, and i became lady mary LOL
    Again later with another companion, each time my main character is changing.
    The first time only the names has changed, the character was still mine, but the seconde time my character was replaced with one of my companion ^^

4. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

I tried it yesterday and i love it!
    Is it me or the insane Hatamotos are gone? ^^
    I love some of the new armors & helmets etc ^^
    Should i say keep up the good work? LOL ;p

To be played while listening the Yamato drumers of Japan btw.  :cool:
  5. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Huge thanks Aruda, i always loved your mod!
  6. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

For me the mod is unplayable, the armies almost always remain for ever on defense.
    Do i have to kill 1600 soldiers alone? oÔ
  7. Fountain Hall siege strategy

Let your marshall do the job. I can gather a 3000 men big army.
    You ave to wait a litle to capture this town, the hit and run work well mostly because of you cleaning the wall since your own archers can't be deployed on this cursed bridge.
  8. Zann Dynasty

is it me or they are overpowered, at least in numbers, they are attacking everywhere all together, you have more roaming stacks than lords + huge armies, for me this is a litle insane, i have defeated one of their assault on a town 2000 Vs 1000 but right after they have captured several towns and castles, how are we supposed to defeat that? They look unstopable to me. resistance is futile we will be assimilated.
    For now my best option was to use an old save and move the invasion to turn 10000  ^^
    Don't get me wrong, i like challenges but fighting infinite hordes of the same troops it's kinda boring.

Thx for the merge.  :wink:
  9. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Elario said:
    Drakken said:
    hello everyone, maybe i have missed something somwhere but after installing Persino 0.8 i have the vanilla names for the towns and followers.  Do you know why? :???: :!: :?:

You have to set the language settings to english.

Awesome, thank  you Elario ! :party:
  10. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

hello everyone, maybe i have missed something somwhere but after installing Persino 0.8 i have the vanilla names for the towns and followers.  Do you know why? :???: :!: :?:
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I am waiting for the now traditional message, Bannerlord will be release next summer. 
    Then in summer a new message anoncing Bannerlord for next winter..
    DING ! happy new year!  :party:  :fruity:  :party:
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I am somewhere around turn 260 the freemen invaded but they should be wiped soon, since the north and the night watch where bored to death.
    I now own Braavos, Pentos, Qohor, Norvos and Volantis but the world entered an atrocious era of peace with no hope of war.  :???:
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Thanks Cozur, i like the new release but the balance is broken.
    I am around turn 90 and lanisters have only ONE castle left, the Reach is unstopable.
    Ironislands have been conquered by Riverland.
    Dragonstone has been captured by Stormland.

In the east Qohor and Lys are looking unstopable but i joined the melee and i now own 2/5 of the free cities.
    If only i could start the widlings and Dorne but i am still wondering if it is even possible.
    as usual the vale is not moving at all.

Btw Myr troops look over powered, and i am wondering if you can capture Myr. since Myr is a death trap we should at least be able to deploy more troops but no you are in culumn to be butchered by their army of OP archers. i would rather burn the town with artillery or let NPCs (the marshall) capturing Myr..
    other than that the 3.0 is cool.

One last thing, the Dothraki's camps are nothing but a permanent source of easy cash..
    imho burning one of their camp should trigger something nasty.
    a group of dothrakis following the player's group or if the player own a fief, a huge army.

14. Religion Thread

Austupaio said:
    As far as demonizing religion goes, this is pretty weak. Like r/atheism levels.

Also your questions are all loaded bull**** attempts to support your gotcha moments.

What I'm saying is you're **** at this, go read Magorian v VHawk posts to get a better perspective. There's certainly no shortage of material.

Demonizing religions?
    They don't need me for that.
    I dislike relgions for sure, and curenccies as well, they are the 2 reasons why humanity will selfdestruct. (unavoidable)
    If a conflict is not fueled by religions this is by greed.
    Do we need religions? NO
    Do we need money? NO
    We need to build this, but we can't we have no money..
    We can heal you but you are not rich enough to pay the bill..
    We lack the cash for so many promising projects..
    Just remove the money then, you have the man power, the ressources and knowleddge, money is virtual and so useles.
    Like religions this is the second tools to control the junkies living on that rock.
    Junkies addicted to holy words, $ or both.

Ah the promise of a world after, but after what? your lives? what should we saved? and why?
    You are nothing but machines, your body is made of the same quarks than the computer in front of you, their setting is a little different. Your body is reacting to electrical and chemical stimuli.
    Your soul? what is it? an illusion given by your evryday choices and your memory, no seriously nothing need to be saved.
    And nothing need to be punished either btw.

Actually in this universe almost all societies are selfdestructing past the nuclear age, all but one.. maybe..  the hive..
    A race between wisdom and the tech level.. oh shi* we are doomed.
    All societies are following the same tech path, what is true for us is true for other, in this infinite complexity this universe is rather simple.

You are calling me an atheist, why not but this is a litle more complicated than that, i have my own beliefs.
    This is very personnal and i am not trying to convince anyone this is pointless and useles.
  15. Religion Thread

ancalimon said:
    Drakken said:
    Thank you for your answer, but islam as spread with wars and conquests so the fanatics murderers are hypocriticaly accepted by the 2 other groups, they aree the one doing the dirty work for the good of islam.

Humanity was spread with wars, rape, extinction of other living things, destruction of the planet ....  Then again there's you. Those that spread islam with wars were not muslims because it's against islam to spread islam with wars. Islam can only be spread with words. I you try to spread peace with wars then it means you are against islam.

Words? don't you mean swords?

I usualy don't like linking wiki pages but this time i am lazy, sorry about that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Egypt
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_the_Maghreb
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
    i will stop here but everyhwhere else this is by swords not by words.

16. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Mage246 said:
    France has always been willing to turn a blind eye to profiteering in war zones and countries under sanctions. They did the same thing in Iraq under Saddam Hussein and Iran.

We are still trying to learn from other EU countries and the masters in this domain, N°1 USA, and N°2 Russia.
  17. Religion Thread

Eternal said:
    Drakken said:
    This is your point of view and i respect it even if i strongly disagree.

I mean, it's not just even that you're blatantly wrong. The bigger problem is that this line of thinking is, amusingly, what any atheist movement should discourage and eliminate immediately. One of the major problems with religion is its exclusiveness, its "if you do not believe in God, you are going to hell" line of thinking, its general lack of acceptance for other alternatives to that particular religion. To say that anyone who does not subscribe to the same lack of religious belief should be barred from science is a pretty disgusting way to take on religion's trappings and become equally ****, just without the God bit.

That isn't to say that all religions per se have to be exclusive and some exist to deliberately counteract that, but it's hard to take away from the fact that the majority of the people on the planet believe that if you don't believe in their flavor of supernatural power, you are burning in hell for eternity.

Burning in hell for eternity?
    You know eternity this is long and boring, eternity this is more than 100 years and 100 years this is already alot.
    eternity this is more than 1000 years, 1000 years burning in hell... how boring..
    Eternity this is more than 10.000 years!! seriously do you still feel the pain after 10.000 years?
    after 100.000 years not only you don't feel the pain anymore but the devils are allowing you to burn some newbies so he can rest a litle.
    Now eeternity this is much longer than that.. after 1.000.000.000 of years you are bored as hell of the hell.
    but eternity this is much much much longer than that and after 1.000.000.000.000.000 of years you are still at the very begining of you sejour in hell..
    After 1.000.000.0.00.000 of years paradise must be as boring as hell..

18. Religion Thread

ancalimon said:
    Drakken said:
    Question to the muslims on this forum, i have read some parts of the kuran because i am curious and interested in history of religions.
    Sometimes muslims are giving the number of a sourate and a verse of the kuran but if i am reading the same online i am reading something very diffrent. one his hateful and the other is sympathetic.
    Do you have 2 kurans?

No there aren't two different Qurans but a group of people read it differently depending on what they want to see. That is the wrong one because when you do it, it becomes inconsistent.

For example, islam means "being against conflict and accept things as they are". So when you are reading the verse about how you are allowed to divorce your wife, you can understand the word "daraba" as either "to physically hurt someone severely" or "to leave and no longer live with her".

So there are three groups of people:

Those who accept divine origin of Quran but want to hurt their wives. This group is called mushrik in Arabic and "those who deceive" in English.
    Those who do not accept the divine origin of Quran and want to see it as an evil book. This group is called "fanatic denier".
    Those who accept the divine origin of Quran and who are against conflict. This group is called "muslim" in Arabic and "peacemaker with reality and God" in English.

Thank you for your answer, but islam as spread with wars and conquests so the fanatics murderers are hypocriticaly accepted by the 2 other groups, they aree the one doing the dirty work for the good of islam.
  19. Religion Thread

The ones i am reading on the net are all going in the same direction and all are full of hate, someone like me don't make it in one piece past the second sourate and i am 100%  doomed in the 6th.
    But again this is not what some peoples say and sometimes what they say is the opposite of what i am reading.
    One of them wrote, the hateful is the old one.. very confusing, the kuran as been rewrited?
Back
Top Bottom