Search results for query: *

1. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

The Boii, - A tribe for Celts. (Jomsborg)

Under construction! The Boii were a celtic tribe originating under Germania, some members of the tribe could possibly have been germanic. They were one of the first "barbarians" the Romani have contacted, part of the early gallic invasions, the Boii were ruthless and succfesful in their...
  2. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Naval Battle event on the 9th December, 18GMT (Hosted by Landsknechte)

Since we Landsknechte have a server now, we would host Naval Battle events (on Fridays) if the community would like to participate in such again, since those haven't been organized since a long time. The question to the community is: Would you like to have them? The event would be open to the...
  3. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Die Landsknechte (International Clan)

[font=arial black][size=10pt]The Landsknechte The German Landsknechts, sometimes also rendered as Landsknechte, were colourful mercenary soldiers with a formidable reputation who became an important military force through late 15th- and 16th-century Europe. Consisting predominantly of German...
  4. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

-Deleted-

-
  5. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Jómsvíkingar - A clan for Viking Conquest / Vikingr

Important note!: We are a clan based on the mod Víkingr,which is,in our opionion,one of the best mods of all time. The thread you are going to look at, is just the same we have for Víkingr but will be changed when Viking Conquest comes out. (Because we need to know the banners,etc.) Contact...
  6. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Jómsvíkingar - A clan for Viking Conquest

Important note!: We are a clan based on the mod Víkingr,which is,in our opionion,one of the best mods of all time. The thread you are going to look at, is just the same we have for Víkingr but will be changed when Viking Conquest comes out. (Because we need to know the banners,etc.) Contact...
  7. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

"Runestone stories" - Chapter 5, "Facing the enemy"

The forces of the Jómsvíkingar stood umrage of a forest, staring to their scout which ran over the green fields. Exhausted and strained he arrived the Jarl and prop up his spear.  "A troup of riders, and some Fyrd*."  "And the equipment of the Fyrd forces?" asked Jarl Ragnarr.  "A few have...
  8. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

JOMSBORG - unofficial (clan) server for Víkingr

Important note! Jomsborg will be unable to join, reason of that is that we want to keep Hildileikr alive, which is still the OFFICIAL  Víkinger server. Specifications The slots of the Server can always be changed but will generally be around 50,expect there should be an event. The server is...
  9. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Replacing player's banner.

Greetings! I play Brytenwalda since a long time, but saddly there isn't a big number of banners you can take. And I don't like a big number of them, so I would like to know: Is it possible to delete a banner that you can choose and replace it with another one? And when yes, how you do it? I...
  10. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

A strange building appeart...

Well, I attacked a caraven and on the battlefield appeart a strange building. I took some screenshots of it. Is that a easter-egg or just random? I'm curious.
  11. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Clan Battles

(Thread under construction, updated soon.) Clan Battles, we all know them. Napoleonic Wars,Native and in other mods, Clans and groups fight eachother to prove theirselfs. To show them their power and skills. In Vikingr, we don't have so many clans as in other mods. Some are gone, some still...
  12. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Ragnarr's runestone stories- Chapter 4 "In the land of the Fyrningas"

Here we go, part 4 of the runestone stories!  Sorry for my bad english skills, it's not my first language. :) The wind blew us in our hair and in our smelling beards. Our ship broke the waves, fast like a storm. A storm with a smelling beard and hair which sparkles in the wind.  Leifr stood...
  13. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

About taking names from the serie "Vikings".

F***ING STOP WITH IT!
  14. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

How-to-be-a-part-of-the-community-guide (for new players)

You are curious to play this mod? Then follow this guide to become a part of the most awesome community in Mount and Blade: Warband! (Ideas can be added) Installation 1. Install the mod from this page http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,286569.0.html  install it as a stand-alone. Do...
  15. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Vikingr Olympic Games (Event-project under construction)

I know. You guys say I'm totally a crazy maniac that I try to organize that. I agree. Every kind of support and ideas are welcome! The Thread will be updated and is under construction! Disciplines Date Server Teamspeak ONE BIG QUESTION! I'm still asking myself... Should be the clans or...
  16. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Statement to the Community ( Excuse of the Jomsvikingar)

I have been an *******. I behaved arrogant, stubborn and stupid. 2th February 2014.  While the Shieldwall Event was going on, we, the Jomsvikingar, had a battle against the Polanins. The reason is, we were angry about one, two admins of the Vikingr Community. Members of my Clan got banned...
  17. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

THE (unofficial) SAGA BOARD (Poems,stories,written words)

With this thread, I open the story thread of this mod. Here the community can write me their stories (per PM or comment) and they will be added to a list in this thread.  Because why not? TALE OF A LËIFR The Tale of Erling Erikson Úlfr's Vikingr Story's  by Ulfr Jomsborg Ragnarr's...
  18. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

A runestone story: Chapter 3: Farewell,heroes. (Made by Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg)

The 3th Chapter of my Runestone stories. Actually, I didn't want to make more... but I got asked by some people so...here we go. First chapter: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,282799.0.html Second chapter...
  19. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Víkingr Jomsborg Event ( 23th February 2017) 18:00 GMT

Since Snorri is tired at the moment to organize events, I take the oppertunity to organize one, since we Jomsvikingar have a server again, hosted in Frankfurt. It will have including some rounds of Siege and Raid mode. OLD IMPORTANT NOTICE So, since the mod is growing very much, I want...
  20. Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg

Behaviour of the Jómsvíkingar on Hildileikr! (gag)

How it looks for the Jomsvikings (Fun part in second post) TRAINING ON HILDILEIKR PARTY AFTER BATTLE  
Back
Top Bottom