Search results for query: *

• Users: xBamfo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. xBamfo

Does Melancholic calm down?

Hello, I am new to Viking Conquest and was giving the campaign story mode a try. I really enjoyed the idea of choosing a personality for the character I was playing and creating more of an identity than in most M&B games. The character I ended up making is a Norse Shaman with the priest...
  2. xBamfo

Want to learn how to modify companion's bickering.

Hello. Loving the mod so far, but I was wondering where I could modify in the simple_triggers file to make companion's never have arguments with each other. I know it can be maybe a little 'overpowered' to have all the companions that I like, but I would much prefer that to having to pick and...
  3. xBamfo

Confusion about Knighthood Orders

I am finding a lot of the wiki and strategy sites being very unclear about this, and I would like to end my confusion... and know whether or not I am about to restart my game x_x. Ok, so I have just recently joined the Empire Immortals and unfortunately saved over my file from BEFORE I joined...
  4. xBamfo

I screwed up. I know what the problem is... I don't know how to fix it.

I downloaded a mod that replaced the Item_Kind1 file. Just that one, no others. It screwed up my game because obviously the mod creator did more than what he said the mod would do, and he messed up my settings. I just want to get the original Warband Item_Kind1 file without having to reinstall...
  5. xBamfo

Constant Crashing at the end of battles.

A large percentage of the time the game will crash at the end of the battle. The screen flickers black and goes to desktop, and I have to close it with control panel. After going through 50+ crashes in two days, I am fed up and pissed. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Back
Top Bottom