Search results for query: *

• Users: vidamir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. vidamir

Spear Overhaul (overhand + underhand attack animations, stat changes)

What this does Sahran very kindly allowed me to port his excellent 2-strike solution into Brytenwalda (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,233889.0.html). The rar includes the skeleton file from Combat Animations Enhancement by Papa Lazarou...
  2. vidamir

DOWNLOADS: Various tweaks, fixes, and scene updates (Update May 8th, 2013)

Brytenwalda is one of my favorite mods, and over time I've made some various fixes, tweaks, and scene changes for my own use that other people might wish to try. If you want to use any of these files, just unrar the package into your Modules/Brytenwalda folder. PLEASE remember to backup your...
  3. vidamir

Change castle religion?

I had a quick question: in my game, I have a couple of castles in Christian territory. I am playing as a pagan. The populations of both of these castles hate me and I assume it is because they don't like my religion. In towns and villages, I can build a pagan shrine to convert my followers and...
  4. vidamir

Sieging and starvation bug?

I am greatly enjoying my time playing Brytenwalda. I think out of every mod package I've tried (and I've tried a lot), this one seems to be the most unique. The new features (particularly all the flavor text, the dungeons, and the beautiful historic scenery) are all amazing. The thing I was most...
Back
Top Bottom