Search results for query: *

• Users: Shakalis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shakalis

Never play naval warfare with Pepper

Hello lads, I'm here to present a formal complain about Pepper, the cheeky little bugger cheated in a steam conv' naval battle, he became Neptune and started to f*** around with the oceans, this is off the rules, I therefore ask the admins to ban him for eternity. Evidence: "Pepper: ahh but you...
  2. Shakalis

Sultan Guard upgrading into Durquaba javelineer

Hello there, its me again, here to report another bug with the sarranids unique troops (my favorite so far) So the title is pretty self explanatory I guess but I also want to add that the prerequisite for the sultan guard (liege relation +50) doesn't seems to be taken into account, I have 28...
  3. Shakalis

Siegemaster of Shariz recruitable in Bariyye

Hello there, so I did a trip into the Sarranids lands (loving the new units so far) and in Barriyye there are 2 unique units, the Bariyye Raiders and the Siegemaster of Shariz, Shouldn't the siegemaster be recruitable in Shariz and not in Bariyye ? To check I went to Shariz and they are indeed...
  4. Shakalis

Sounds not playing correctly with windows 10

Hello there, here is my issue:   Since I upgraded to windows 10 (I'm starting to think it was a mistake to upgrade...) everytime a sound is played by warband the said sound is crackling, like a bad quality microphone, I tried uninstalling warband/ updating drivers but It didn't fix anything...
Back
Top Bottom