Search results for query: *

• Users: DeZako
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DeZako

The Trading Post - Tips & Tricks Exchange

Hey! Can't be the only one doing a spot of trading to get ahead in the game, so might as well try and take some tips, opinions and ideas to brainstorm. I'm not the best trader (arguably I'm not even good), but I love me my caravans. Tips - Don't be a dummy like I was and dismiss the low value...
  2. DeZako

SP - General Quality of life tournament changes

Hey, back again with tournament suggestions: - Bet payouts should be paid out every round based on results. Maybe be able to choose what you bet on with differing payouts (I could bet on passing to the next round, winning this round, taking down a specific number of enemies, winning the...
  3. DeZako

SP - General Show the average price of trade goods you bought on the trading/inventory screen

Super minor detail, might help people conduct their business more clearly without having to rely on memory or taking notes to see if they are making a profit. E.g.: You buy 2 units of beer for let's say 29 denars. Then you go to the next city and buy another unit for 31. Lastly, you go to a...
  4. DeZako

A dwarf's diary. A Warsword Conquest AAR

A Dwarf's diary Life and battles of a dwarf in the Warhammer world I have recently started playing the Warsword Conquest mod, and, what can I say, I love it. So I decided to write an AAR following the adventures of a dwarf that aims high. Please note that while I intend to write this as a...
  5. DeZako

AAR- The Unified Calradia

The Unified Calradia An after action report Introduction: Hi there! I´m kind of a new guy in these forums, and after "Me, Floris" managed to get me out of lurking mode, I have finally decided to take on writing my very own AAR. I won´t promise any kind of literary quality, since 1) this is just...
Back
Top Bottom