Search results for query: *

1. how to remove looters rocks

I have been neglecting my two handed sword skill while leveling archery and I am now wanting to actually level my two handed sword against looters. However, I forgot that in bannerlord looters and their laser guided rocks that they can still throw further than you can shoot an arrow, still do...
  2. SP - General brother/sister should grow up even if birth/death disabled

I am not a huge fan of the birth/death system (I think it is a good idea, I just dont like it) preferring the more traditional mount and blade feel, although, it seems silly that we are unable to use our brother and sister in this mode, especially since we wont be having any kids so our clan...
  3. Horse master perk bad game design?

I just created my first full archer character in bannerlord and have committed to going a foot troop which I really have never done in warband history. One thing warband has always struggled with is justifying why you should ever consider going a foot troop over cavalry due to the inherent...
  4. SP - General Rare horses should not be used for unit upgrades if you have 'normal' horses available

Goes without saying. If you have a tier 4/5 horse in your inventory and regular tier 1 and 2 horses available the game should use the regular horses first and should give a warning before using a rare horse. Had 30 midlands palfreys in my inventory and a Nahasawi that I was waiting for the...
  5. getting end point talents

Sup folks. I am just wondering if anyone has managed to get one of those end point talents (like way of the saddle for riding or ultimate leader for leadership). I am asking because I was doing some quick math and as each focus point gives 30 max skills (150 total) and each attribute point gives...
  6. SP - General Attacks that deal less than 5 damage should not cause your character to recoil

I mean lets be honest. That moment when you are in full cataphract armor and a looter comes up and stabs you in the leg with a knife. It causes 2 damage but it still causes you to stop your swing.
  7. In Progress Siege defenders climbing down ladders/siege towers

Summary: Defenders are trying to climb down the siege towers to assault the attackers from the ground, this simply results in a large portion of the defenders getting slaughtered as they climb down into a large blob of enemies. soldiers flagged as defenders should be prohibited from using ladders.
  8. Improve peace negotiations

I finally just got around to making my own kingdom in bannerlord and I was quite surprised to find that peace declarations are completely unilateral. Yes, you may have to pay some tribute but this seems like nothing compared to being able to declare war to take stuff from your enemies and then...
  9. What is up with Empire noble line recruitment

I just finished a playthru of Vlandia having just come back to the game (havent played since release) and decided to start up an empire campaign. The first thing that stuck me is how ridiculously difficult recruiting cataphracts are, atleast compared to vlandian banner knights. First off, the...
  10. -1 relation with all recruiters

I just started a new game, due to my old save file being corrupted, and I have -1 relation with everyone which means I am literally not able to recruit from anyone. Has anyone else had this happen before?
  11. Game crashing when AI army encamps

My savegame is right after I talk to an army of 450 about the intro quest. a few seconds later they encamp and no matter how many times I reload, this crashes the game every time. Anyone have any suggestions?
  12. Smithing?

I was under the impression that weapon crafting was one of the things not going to be out right away, however, I can go to the smithy and it looks like I COULD craft something if I had the resources. Anyone have any more information?
  13. Bug report: Swimming

Hello, I was chasing bandits and I got them up against the ocean, thinking I had them pinned. However... they just became jesus and ran over the water for their grand escape. They could only go so far out, but I would look into this. Not high on the priority list tho. Great game tho, havent...
  14. Under 24 hours

How are you passing the time? Finishing your last warband campaign? Going to sleep and hoping to wake up just in time? If only the gods at taleworlds would just put us out of our suffering.
  15. RELEASE DATE MOVED UP!!!

For all you non believers, Taleworlds has decided to release bannerlord EARLY!!!
  16. looking for a mod

I am looking for a mod that will allow me to decide how what portion of my troops that go into a battle are what (infantry, calvelry and archers) rather then having it be based off of the list, because I find that if I have to many say infantry and they are in the first slot, I only have those...
Back
Top Bottom