Search results for query: *

1. Comments: 3.0 Released

unkowned said:
    CaZiNo said:
    Hey guys, just played this mod and I got addicted to it.. anyways I'm just asking  of what is the strongest troops? Like what tribe are they in?

there is no strongest in this they are all fairly balanced with ups and downs its more of who you would prefer to support also theyre called clans not tribes

Thank You and sorry for not knowing what the dans are called.
  2. Comments: 3.0 Released

Hey guys, just played this mod and I got addicted to it.. anyways I'm just asking  of what is the strongest troops? Like what tribe are they in?
  3. Module System Download

Thx.... I'll use this advice and i'm sorry if i ask the wrong question in this thread. kind of new at the forum too.... still learning where to ask and post the right topics..
  4. Module System Download

Hey guys anyone knows how remodify  a mod? If someone knows pls tell me how.... thank you
  5. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

When is the new version that can be compatible with warband version 1.153 be release? If there is one can someone point me to it? thx........
  6. Module System Download

thx.. it worked....
    now i'm going to continue modding.....
  7. Module System Download

Lumos said:
    CaZiNo said:
    Hey guys! I'm new at modding. and  i follow the first step for modding.. i double click on build_module.bat and it says I0Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied.......
    Can someone help me? pls?
    Run as an admin/Give yourself permissions to write to the given folder.

uhhmm... how can i do that? i mean where can i find that option?
  8. Module System Download

Hey guys! I'm new at modding. and  i follow the first step for modding.. i double click on build_module.bat and it says I0Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied.......
    Can someone help me? pls?
  9. New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

Dude.... I saw some vids of this mod  and it's awesome.... Can't wait to play it......nice job woyo-sensei.... keep up the good job......
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

what's the version of this mod that works for warband 1.153?
  11. General discussion.

Ok... i will just wait until it is updated to 1.153.... thx for the info....
  12. The Peloponnesian War - Alternative Download Link

Hey guys! I have a little problem..... i can't download the mod!!!!!!!! i went to the download link but it say it's seized by the government.... so i wonder if someone can help me with that...
    also will this mod works for 1.153? i really want to play this mod!!!!!
  13. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Where can i download the mod????  i can't find any links here in the forum and i'm afraid of searching it in google for it will give a old version of this mod.....
  14. General discussion.

11sparky11 said:

Why can't i play it? will it be updated to that version?
  15. General discussion.

Can i play this mod for warband version 1.153?
    I really want to play this game and i have the warband version 1.153....

AzN power!!!!
Back
Top Bottom