Search results for query: *

1. buckZor

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

As a customer and gamer, I -bought- warband to play mods. I pre-emptively -bought- bannerlord to play mods. The M&W vanilla game is pretty dull to be honest. The game needs the imagination of modders, please don't place roadblocks on them. Please remove roadblocks and let them VASTLY improve your otherwise mediocre game (for free by the way). You could, additionally, HIRE some of these imaginative and talented "modders" to help you design DLC content that is imaginative, there's nothing but UPSIDE for you to work with the modding community and not be jerks. .02 from a gamer.
  2. buckZor

SP - General Serving As an Individual in Army

So depressing that they aren't jumping on this idea. I think it'd add SO MUCH immersion to the current game.
  3. buckZor

SP Native More Troops Mod

How would you compare your mod to Bannerlord Overhaul, which from what I can tell is doing the same thing..? Just curious.
  4. buckZor

SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 17/04/24)

Mods/Updates that you missed:

Bandit Militias – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

Bannerlord Tweaks – e1.5.6

Calradia at War – e1.5.6

Calradia Expanded – e1.5.6

Party AI Overhaul and Commands CONTINUED – e1.5.6

Party Screen Enhancements – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

Tournaments Enhanced – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

zCultured Start (AKA Cultured Start) – e1.5.6, e1.5.7
  5. buckZor

Latest v1.5.4 HOTFIX broke ButterLib! Can we revert within v1.5.4 via Steam?

Hello, my mods, and thus savegame, rely on ButterLib. The latest v1.5.4 hotfix pushed out through Steam has a conflict with ButterLib. I was playing late last night without issue now today I am dead in the water, can't launch game. Is there anyway for me to revert my v1.5.4 build back, or do...
  6. buckZor

SP Native Unit Stat Fixes Updated for 1.2.0

Please include fixes for Steppe Bandit Boss in next release, he's a Mounted Eastern Lancer type (I think) that has a Polearm, Bow an 2 quivers of arrows. He has no Archery skill, only Throwing skill. The Steppe's are archery heavy mounted types. I like to collect the Bandit Bosses for my armies :smile:
  7. buckZor

SP Native Unit Stat Fixes Updated for 1.2.0

Thank you for releasing v2.5.0. You forgot to update the versioning in SubModule.xml, just letting you know. Could lead to confusion, like it did for me.
  8. buckZor

SP Native Banner Command - Native Voice Control

So I'm curious about the workflow here in-game.. I press 1 for Infantry, then I press (and hold?) Q and then say "Charge". Then I press 2 for Archers, then I press (and hold?) Q and then say "Loose Formation", etc?
  9. buckZor

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Is PoP still being actively developed?  and curious why it isn't available on moddb like all the others?
  10. buckZor

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I LOVE the creative anti-cheat in this mod!!! hahahahahaa
  11. buckZor

I am enjoying this mod SO MUCH, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!!!!

That said,  I am noticing some very strange equipment .. mistakes? as I play through the game.  I am using v1.11 from a fresh install, I discovered this mod very recently.  I'm also new to Warband, so in trying to read through this thread I'm noticing people talking about making changes/fixes to the mod and I'm wondering if I can fix these troop EQUIPMENT problems..

Example:
    Veteran Mounted Lorathi Archer - This is a 2nd tier ELITE unit (the kind you recruit from castles and pay a heavy price).  This unit has a 40 armor head piece, 45/20 Chain Mail chest, 26 armor mail boots and 10 armor mail gloves.  Pretty nice gear, but for weapons.. they have Throwing Stones (damage 14b) and uhh Dothraki Arrows without a Bow.  So, these poor guys throw a few rocks and then start PUNCHING.  Fairly comical, but I was determined to level them past this stage to see what the Elite's have...
    Elite Mounted Lorathi Archer - This is the 3rd (and last) tier ELITE unit for Lorath.  Same 40 armor head piece, a lesser 40/20 Lamellar chest, same 26 armor mail boots and same 10 armor mail gloves.  For weapons, they still have those silly rocks, and Dothraki Arrows with NO BOW to shoot them from and a Curved Sword.  This unit has a wage of 52 denars, it's an EXPENSIVE unit.

Compare that to their neighbor's 3rd tier ELITE unit:
    Norvoshi Cataphract - 50 armor Cataphract Helm, 60/20 armor Eastern Plate chest, same 26 armor mail boots and same 10 armor mail gloves.  But the Norvoshi unit has a LANCE, a 1H ARAKH (these weapons are SICK) and an 200hp/R2 Kite Shield (with sexy designs).  All for the same 52 denar wage.

I've noticed other units that are either missing Bows or Arrows, one doesn't work well without the other!  But the Lorathi units are just the worst and it's sad :sad: 

So.... I hope and hope that Cozur sees this posting and can fix it in future versions, but until then, is there a troop item editor or something I can use to fix these things as I see them?  And is there a way to get these bug reports to Cozur outside of this massive thread that he probably struggles to keep up with?
  12. buckZor

@iamrusty - Yay! Glad that worked for you.  Enjoy!
  13. buckZor

@iamrusty - Oh! Also, make sure you have a system pagefile.  I have 32GB of RAM, so I had no pagefile configured.  For whatever reason, Warband, and specifically this mod, REQUIRE a pagefile.  So, I made a 1024MB static pagefile, that was the other thing I had to do to get this mod to work.

Good luck!
  14. buckZor

@iamrusty - I had a similar problem until I turned on dynamic texture loading in the configure section of the initial loader (where you choose the module).  I also have a powerful system, I was surprised I had to do this.. *shrug*
  15. buckZor

Another question, when Enlisted, I find that I randomly am placed on my horse for battles..  Seems about 70% of the time I'm on foot and my horse is in my inventory after the battle.  Is there something Im doing wrong?
  16. buckZor

This just isn't true Argonian, or I am blind.  This is how it works in Vanilla M&B but not in ACOK.

Argonian_Hippy said:
    If you approach an ally Lord and select the option 'I want to ask you something', there's a further option called 'I want to know the location of someone'. From there you will see a list of all your faction Lords, Sers, ect, including one with the title Marshall :smile:

like Epicrules said...
    Epicrules said:
    Marshal is a position, it's not a title. A lord who is chosen as marshal will stay "[title] [name]", they won't change to "marshal [name]"

Regardless, I am still left wondering how to find out who is currently MARSHAL??
  17. buckZor

Ok, but then .. uhh .. how do I find him?

Epicrules said:
    Marshal is a position, it's not a title. A lord who is chosen as marshal will stay "[title] [name]", they won't change to "marshal [name]"
  18. buckZor

Thanks again Swampy!  Are Marshal's in this mod?  I'm looking through all the Vassals in The North (where I want to be) and I don't see a Marshal..

swampytaco said:
    Join the army of a faction leader, or the marshal of a faction.
  19. buckZor

Thanks Swampy!  This is cool, I am just watching the army I am in wander around the map, not doing anything, and I am being promoted like a regular unit..  When would you say I would have enough money to start a business?

swampytaco said:
    I would enlist with one of the starting warring factions as a soldier. You will level up as you build your cash up through loot and your troop pay. As soon as you get enough money to start a business
Back
Top Bottom