Search results for query: *

• Users: 1thecop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1thecop

Resolved Siege glitch which can cause freeze/crash and messed up save

Hello, Context: In my save I was a vassal of King Derthert of Vlandia and he was leading an army against the Battanians. I had been a part of his army but I left the army to get reinforcements and provisions and while I was doing that they his army had began a siege against the Battanian city...
  2. 1thecop

2ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère [NA] (Recruiting)

About The 2ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère is a North American voltigeur-based regiment. We pride ourselves in skirmishing where we use quick paced maneuvers and loose formations to bring hell down upon our foes. We recognize ourselves as a mature regiment, able to get serious when we need to...
  3. 1thecop

51st Ohio Volunteer Infantry Regiment [NA] (Recruiting Infantrymen!)

51st Ohio Volunteer Infantry About Us The 51st Ohio is a regiment geared toward skill and formations, with experienced officers and seasoned players all alike. The 51st fought at several historic battles and historic campaigns. Engagements and detailed service are listed below. We...
  4. 1thecop

40th Regiment of Foot (2nd Somersetshire) [NA] (Recruiting Infantrymen!)

40th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Somersetshire 1st Battalion Glory to the King! About Us Welcome to our forum page. The 40th is a North American regiment focused on dominating the battlefield. From melee to shooting, we are a driving power on the battlefield, doing our best to work with...
  5. 1thecop

27th Virginia Volunteer Infantry "The Bloody 27th" [NA] *Recruiting*

Decided to pull out of NaS and just wait for BCoF.
  6. 1thecop

NW Completed Thursday Linebattle Event [NA] (Accepting Applications)

Thursday Linebattle Event hosted by Cop General Info This linebattle event will be hosted every Thursday at 8pm EST on Thundersnow_Events (Thanks, Thunder!). The battle will consist of three maps where the team with the best 2 of 3 will win the game. This is to create a quick gameplay with...
  7. 1thecop

remove please

renamed and posted differently
  8. 1thecop

2tes [Merged] [Info inside]

Due to some stability and attendance issues, I've merged my members into the 60th Royal American Rifles. I will be leading the NA portion while maintaining a strong bond to the EU portion, attending what EU events we can and vice versa. We thank you all for the support that you gave us, we got...
  9. 1thecop

1stFKI North American Siege Server

Welcome! The 1st Freikorps Infantry Battalion is pleased to announce the launch of it's new North American siege server. It's listed as 1stFKI_NA_Siege. Equipped with custom maps, courtesy of the 84e, we plan to provide an enjoyable gaming experience, devoid of trolls, teamkillers, and badmins...
  10. 1thecop

*Reformed* (Delete topic)

Please.
  11. 1thecop

NW Completed Saturday Siege Event [NA] (Accepting applications)

[size=18pt]Saturday Siege Event hosted by Cop This siege event will be hosted every Saturday at 8pm EST on NW_NEC_Private. It will be focused on creating a fast and competitive gameplay that everyone can enjoy. All regiments, big or small are invited. We have 3 roles available: Line infantry...
  12. 1thecop

New Factions Being Added?

I was pubbing in the IHA and a Sargeant from the 57th informed me of the addition of the American, Spanish, and Ottoman factions. Just wanting to know is this true? And is there a thread somewhere where the devs have posted this? I don't want any assumptions just some facts because heck, the...
  13. 1thecop

Re-textured Skins

What is a skin? A skin is a design of one of the NW uniforms. I wanted a thread where people can post their work and link it so people can find those cool skins and improve their in-game experience. I just employed a skint that the commander of my regiment made and it motivated me. By no means...
Back
Top Bottom