Search results for query: *

1. 1thecop

Resolved Siege glitch which can cause freeze/crash and messed up save

Hello, Context: In my save I was a vassal of King Derthert of Vlandia and he was leading an army against the Battanians. I had been a part of his army but I left the army to get reinforcements and provisions and while I was doing that they his army had began a siege against the Battanian city...
  2. 1thecop

NW Completed Saturday Siege Event [NA] (Accepting applications)

Yes this event has been canceled for awhile. It was a great event.
  3. 1thecop

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Just seen the Neapolitans, looks fantastic.
  4. 1thecop

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Whether they make sense or not, they would both look fantastic.
  5. 1thecop

The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Excited for Iron Europe.

Tad worried about the event gameplay though, definitely don't want to just sit in a trench for 10 minutes and then charge only to be cut down by machine gun fire. Will the Prussian Army be hosting an event or do we have alternate plans?
  6. 1thecop

The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

You shall no longer talk to yourself, Heinrich!
  7. 1thecop

Toetrick from the Strozzis

I'm truly sorry for your lack of human intellect.
  8. 1thecop

Proposed NA ruleset to take effect Friday

I think this is a much better rule set.
  9. 1thecop

Official Server Information

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but oh well.

I was on the NA server earlier today playing as the character "Reginald". My friend and I were inside West Point Fort playing in a faction that owned it. There was also a person who was a member to an enemy faction. I learned we were at war with that person's faction and proceeded to kill him. I was then kicked from the server.

My friend said the admin message told them I was banned for attacking an admin. The person's name when I attacked him was "Mobsi". He didn't have admin in his name or was even dressed in the admin clothes commonly seen. I received no warning. My friend had no idea he was an admin either.
  10. 1thecop

Antwangus' Map (Great Plains coming soon!)

Comrade Temuzu said:
    Still missing one mine and one ore. :razz:
    I know which ore you are talking about. :razz:
  11. 1thecop

Terrible Admin Support - Give your opinion

I had a similar issue on the NA server the day after the launch. However, I played again yesterday and the admins were a little more accustomed to what they needed to do and how the population acted. The admins were helpful the 2nd time I played. Just takes time, it seems.
  12. 1thecop

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

NightC2win said:
    I can't download the scene. it gets to roughtly 160-170k and just stops dead every time...
    Just tough it out, I was having the same problem but I didn't back out or anything... the server is processing a lot so the scene download is slow. All you need is patience. :smile:

After playing for a few hours today, I'm kind of disappointed. My experience was on the NA server where there was all sorts of RDM'ing going on and the admins were doing absolutely nothing to combat it. The overall layout of the scene was confusing as well. I was trying to become a highwayman but couldn't for the life of me find the hideout. I realize these things are hidden in the forests but even walking through the forests I can't see anything and then eventually get ambushed by some indians. I'm glad the mod is here, I just think there are some changes to be made.

The biggest issue by far in my playing time was the administration. I respect administration and I know it is hard especially when undermanned, but concerning the circumstances (I.E. the Sat. launch) I would hope that the admins would be on their toes and, at least in my case, they were not.

Let the incoming hate commence.
  13. 1thecop

2ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère [NA] (Recruiting)

Hey gang! Check this out!

We had a great time at the linebattle, our team was very cooperative. The 60th were great skirmishing opponents, glad we were able to fight them.

Here is a screenshot of our last stand against the British charge.

KJPXhMV.jpg
  14. 1thecop

2ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère [NA] (Recruiting)

About The 2ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère is a North American voltigeur-based regiment. We pride ourselves in skirmishing where we use quick paced maneuvers and loose formations to bring hell down upon our foes. We recognize ourselves as a mature regiment, able to get serious when we need to...
  15. 1thecop

40th Regiment of Foot (2nd Somersetshire) [NA] (Recruiting Infantrymen!)

DrByeBYe have discussed some changes that we are making to the regiment, including changes in the command structure and our lack of enlisted ranks. I'll post the changes below.

We have removed all high command ranks; I will assume the rank of Captain and my officers will go back to their original spots.

We have also reformed the enlisted ranking system where we can have more flexibility with the ranks along with making them a bit more understandable.

Lance Corporal has been replaced by the rank of Kingsman (Kgm)
    The rank of Guardsmen (Gdm) has been added and will preceed the rank of Kgm.
    No changes to Rgl or Pte.

The front page has been updated. Thanks to ByeBYe for bringing up this topic. <3
Back
Top Bottom