Search results for query: *

1. Cannot Connect to Game Servers

Dont bother no one will help just give up on the game.
  2. Sadly this game is unplayable(Lost connection to server)

It appears that all who have this problem are doomed to Oblivion.
  3. [Unresolved] Connection to server is lost?

I just tried but no progress thanks anyways I'll try the single player and just get the Skyrim DLC Dawnguard.
  4. [Unresolved] Connection to server is lost?

How could it be the connection if I am told I have excellent connection?

I suppose I'll play the single player but its still a disappointment and playing against bots who have no common sense to run around a wall rather than into it is boring(for Napoleonic Wars).
  5. [Unresolved] Connection to server is lost?

It appears there will never be a solution of any kind and all who have this problem wasted $30.
      :sad:
  6. [Unresolved] Connection to server is lost?

That didn't fix it either.
  7. Sadly this game is unplayable(Lost connection to server)

It was already the same as the CD Key and no it didn't work but thank you at least someone responded. :neutral:
  8. Sadly this game is unplayable(Lost connection to server)

The game never needed me to validate the serial purchasing code.
  9. Sadly this game is unplayable(Lost connection to server)

I am sorry but I don't know what that means but I don't think so Iam not very good with this kind of technical stuff. But I don't believe so I also don't see any servers in my list after refreshing the list.
  10. Sadly this game is unplayable(Lost connection to server)

I have tried everything ever suggested on these forums and I am sorry for posting on several threads but it bothers me that there are no solutions. For the one afternoon that I could play this game it was great but the next day it started disconnecting every 5-20 minutes. Now its even gotten...
  11. Can't Find Any Multiplayer Games (Please Help)

Sorry I didn't know but it frustrates me that I wasted $30 when I could have spent it elsewhere in this bad economy!
  12. Losing connection every 5 minutes on siege

Lost Connection to Server glitch

I have tried everything ever suggested on all threads from resetting the secure connection to 0 trying the M&B test files, and deleting the rcl files even though there was never 2 and always 1.

I just recently joined a regiment and 90% of my games I get disconnected and when I can play its only for 5 minutes.

Now its gotten to the point where I made this account just to find the answers to this I really want to play this game please someone help!
  13. Can't Find Any Multiplayer Games (Please Help)

I have tried everything ever suggested on all threads from resetting the secure connection to 0 trying the M&B test files, and deleting the rcl files even though there was never 2 and always 1.

I just recently joined a regiment and 90% of my games I get disconnected and when I can play its only for 5 minutes.

Now its gotten to the point where I made this account just to find the answers to this I really want to play this game please someone help!

Even this wont work!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

15. Multiplayer Connection to Server Lost Issue

16. [Unresolved] Connection to server is lost?

Back
Top Bottom