Search results for query: *

1. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

i figured! cheers!
  2. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

hmm, what version of the game are you playing?
  3. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

thanks! this one is by far the best, in my opinion, so i hope everyone else has a similar experience.
  4. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

FINAL version is up!
  5. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

thanks, bud!

it might be totally pointless, but i am going to post a version with completely revised sounds soonish. i used the module system to really expand how many sounds the guns can use. for instance, there are 11 distant firing sounds now, instead of 2.
  6. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

no disrespect taken. :smile:

just a heads up, since i have been playing a bit of MP lately: this mod works fine in multiplayer.
  7. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

unfortunately, the sound engine speeds up those sounds for no apparent reason. i even slowed down the audio a bit to balance it out, but it didn't work. so they won't sound exactly as they're intended.
  8. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

funnily enough, i believe some of the sonic crack sounds i have are from an arma mod, haha.
  9. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

LittleJP said:
    It's a little....bassy for my tastes.

i assure you that any bassyness is entirely intentional.
  10. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

yeah, it's compatible. :smile:
  11. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

i don't think the latest patch will effect my mod's compatibility. can anyone verify?
  12. Sound

well, i hate to self-promote, but:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169492.0.html

should work with the latest patch...they didn't appear to change the sounds since 1.41.
  13. Nobody know where the Warlord is

the bug is that the lords can't TELL YOU that one of their own has been taken prisoner. they would most certainly know.
  14. making money on 1.141

you can still make a reasonable amount of money, but when i say "reasonable", i don't mean 200k, like before. if i didn't spend money on new gear i'd be at about 50-60k right now, which is respectable, i guess. it took a lot longer to get, though. it seems like i mostly use caravans for oil and furs. along with other cheap commodities, i always buy powder, which will sell to certain fortresses for over 600.

the key is to buy cheap goods AND use caravans. if you see a hot commodity for cheap, just buy it.
  15. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

now that i think about it, they did. well, shoot.
  16. Broken trading replaced with broken trading in 1.4 patch?

sounds great, mexxico.

as for requiring a minimum of a caravan guard of two...what is the purpose of that? the player in that situation will almost certainly personally be acting as the carvan's guard, so why insist that they pay for something that is not useful? perhaps you could require the player to purchase a guard, but at least make it 10 men. that is the minimum amount that most would consider useful (anything under 10 is not even going to stand a chance against looters by their lonesome). really, it should be separated into two options. one: you are personally guarding the caravan and do not require extra guards, or two: you are paying for a caravan guard from 10-50 troops and may or may not guard the caravan with your party as well.
  17. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

good timing on the bump! just uploaded a new version. :smile:
  18. looting doesn't feel good

looting is all about balance. you don't really expect to get access to every item that falls, surely? you would be filthy rich, or at least have some really high end gear, after your first major faction battle.
  19. Broken trading replaced with broken trading in 1.4 patch?

no tone other than mild displeasure was meant to be imparted. apologies if i appeared testy. :razz:

glad to hear it's being worked on! part of my frustration comes from this ingrained idea that it just isn't going to be fixed...which is/was an unfortunate reality of M&B :\
  20. Broken trading replaced with broken trading in 1.4 patch?

so there is this new system wherein you trade based on the actual number of a commodity that a town has, rather than trading an unlimited amount of ANY commodity they have in stock. this is a great idea poorly implemented (surprise!). here are the problems i've noticed so far (pardon me if this...
Back
Top Bottom