Search results for query: *

• Users: Bismarck
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bismarck

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Native Mod Compilation Introduction: The Native Mod Compilation is, as the name suggests, a pack consisting of several popular mods, but without the addition of new items. It's aim is to increase the fun of Native while offering a good base for modders. The mod comes with a ready-to-play...
  2. Bismarck

Hilfe für die italienischen Übersetzer

Hallo, ich wurde soeben von einem italienischen Nutzer namens  Garic93  kontaktiert, der Probleme mit der Übersetzung des Spiels hat. Hier seine Nachricht: Da ich momentan anderweitig beschäftigt bin und Mount&Blade mich nicht mehr sonderlich interessiert, würde ich gerne wissen, ob ihr ihm...
  3. Bismarck

Premium Mods

Habt ihr schon etwas von den neuen Plänen gehört, einige populäre Mods gegen Bezahlung anzubieten? Ich wurde vom Macher eines Mods wegen einiger Details zum OSP-Projekt befragt und er teilte mir folgendes mit: Zitat: Paradox and (by extension) Armagan, recently approached me with an offer, to...
  4. Bismarck

Monkey Island is back!!!

Hi there, one of the best games of all time is back: Monkey Island! Telltale Games is going to release brand new games set in the MI universe. Tales of Monkey Island will have episodes like Sam&Max. The second highlight is The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition. It is the original game...
  5. Bismarck

One banner per faction?

Good day, fellow warriors, I am toying around with the module system and I would like to change the banners of the lords. Every Swadian lord should get the black double-headed eagle on yellow ground (HRE) while the Vaegirs should get the yellow double-headed eagle on red ground (Byzantine)...
  6. Bismarck

OSP 3D Art Open Source Project - Weapons

-------------------------------------- Open Source Project - Weapons -------------------------------------- Good day, our fellow maw had the idea to release items from modders as an Open Source Project, so other modders can easily use them in their mods. This is a weapons pack which contains...
  7. Bismarck

Error in German version

Hi, I am at the moment busy with a correction of the German translation for Mount&Blade and some people have reported a real weird bug and I don't know how to fix it. When you get the mission to go to a lord, the game says where he is: He was last seen in the wilderness near X, where X is the...
  8. Bismarck

(Version 1.0) Errors

I have found some errors in the press release: 1. Nelag Castle: There seems to be a problem with the placement of a castle wall. A railing is floating in the air and you can fall down the wall. 2. Haringoth Castle: If I enter the keep and leave it via the door I land outside on a hill. Some...
  9. Bismarck

Goldscale Cataphract

Hello guys. There was a great texturer called "DaBiggman" who made a goldscale cataphract. I really want this horse for my mod, but all downloads I have found don't work anymore. Please could someone send me the dds-file for this horse?
  10. Bismarck

Name is not defined - Python Error

Hi guys, I am trying to add bodyguards to the game. These are rare, very strong (and expensive) units. I have added a bodyguard troop to each faction, but Python gives me a "Name 'trp_swadian_bodyguard' is not defined" error when compiling. What the hell did I do wrong? Creating units has...
  11. Bismarck

Hiring of troops in taverns possible?

Hi there. The new version is better than ever, but I really hate the troop trees and want a change. I find it strange to upgrade peasants to knights so I thought out a new way of upgrading troops which needs the old hiring at a tavern option back. Now my question: Is it possible to hire troops...
  12. Bismarck

Mount & Blade - Total War

Someone is making a mod for Medieval 2 staring our favorite game Mount & Blade. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94500 Well, the units don't look much like the ones from Armagan, but it could be a great mod nonetheless. I`m looking forward to the great battles against the Swadians.
  13. Bismarck

Strange graphical glitch when adding new horses

Hi. I am busy adding most of the different items out there into one mod (new HugeMod), but something doesn't seem to work: the horses. Someone out there, I guess the creator of the Expanded Gameplay mod, has a small package with 20 new horses and I have put them into the game. They show up...
  14. Bismarck

Übersetzungskorrektur für M&B 1.011 und Warband 1.143

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Deutsche Übersetzungskorrekturen für Mount&Blade und Mount&Blade: Warband ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dies sind die...
  15. Bismarck

SP Fantasy Units from Knights of Honor 0.1

o---------------------------------------------------------o |Units from "Knights of Honor" 0.1 by Bismarck| o---------------------------------------------------------o Hi there, this mod changes the normal units into those from the computer game "Knights of Honor". These new troops are...
  16. Bismarck

German Empire stuff

Good day. I would like to make a mod "Europe 1871" with the German Empire, our Austrian-Hungarian neighbours, the Italians, the French, the English, the Russians and the Ottoman Empire if possible. I am trying to add new German units to the vanilla game (Jäger, Musketiere, Pioniere, Grenadiere...
  17. Bismarck

Modding question

I am currently busy upgrading my mod Units from Knights of Honor and I have some questions. 1. I changed the troops and I want to hire all faction troops in the tavern. For example Zendar: Swordsman, Heavy Swordsman, Longswordsman, City Guard, Templar and Teutonic Knight are Zendarian units...
  18. Bismarck

Game won't start

Hi, my collegue has installed Mount&Blade on his computer, but the game doesn't start. Even the window which says that the game is limited to level 6 doesn't show up. He has an Intel Pentium 4 with an ATI Radeon 9800. What's wrong?
  19. Bismarck

New units from Knights of Honor

Hi there, I've made a mod for the "Knights of Honor" fans and for players that want to have tougher and more realistic troops. I had to overwrite the existing Zendar, Vaegir and Swadian units due to problems with the upgrade function. Hopefully, Armagan will fix this. You have to overwrite the...
Back
Top Bottom