Search results for query: *

• Users: SGaming
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SGaming

Bannerlord Co-op Modu!

Merhaba arkadaşlar bannerlord online multiplayer modu son derece küt haliyle de olsa sonunda çıktı. Zen bannerlord müziği eşliğinde ilk görüntüleri en son videomuzda paylaştık. Daha detaylı başka kanallardan daha uzun oynanışları bulmanız mümkün. Modun linki...
  2. SGaming

Resolved [1.5.6] Village and Town issues generate too fast - impossible to maintain city security and loyalty

So I am aware that the fact that governor culture and owner culture affect the difficulty of maintaining a stable city, meaning it will be -and should be- harder as a foreigner to manage an imperial city for example, but even after making necessary upgrades and buildings and finding good...
  3. SGaming

Modding kit editor not showing

Hello after the recent update, the modding kit simply opens the base game, without the "editor" button showing. My friend who also has the modding kit has the same problem. anyone knows a fix? or I am assuming this is a bug? seems like it thanks
  4. SGaming

Sultans Gaming Community [SGaming]

Turkish Forum Thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/sultans-gaming-oyuncu-toplulu%C4%9Fu-sgaming-hassas-anket-eklendi.396540/ About Sultans Gaming, might be known to some EU players as our older name "Sultans Guard [SGuard]" as well, is a community founded in 29th...
  5. SGaming

Map edit, mods and other tools' release and why this is more important than you think

Hello, I just wanted to make a thread to perhaps catch TW's attention about the mod support and other tools like map editor and such. I wanted to start this thread seperately to measure and manifest the public opinion on this matter to the devs. With the current state of the game, multiplayer...
  6. SGaming

Sultans Gaming Oyuncu Topluluğu [SGaming]

Hakkımızda Sultans Gaming, 29 Ocak 2012 tarihinde kurulmuş, Mount&Blade:Warband native ve modları(yoğun olarak cRPG, Mercenaries ve PW) oynayan, oynamanın yanı sıra sunucu hizmetleri ve sahne/harita tasarım ekibi ile Mount&Blade topluluğuna elinden gelebildiğince yardım ve katkıda bulunabilmek...
  7. SGaming

Religions in Bannerlord

Hello, so I was curious if the game (singleplayer campaign) is going to contain any kind of religious elements? Or will it be the same as before - no sign of religious motives etc. (While we all subtly and quietly knew Sarranids were Muslims, Rhodoks and Swadians were Catholic, Vaegirs Orthodox...
  8. SGaming

[MAP] Western Europe [100% Completed/Tested]

Hello everyone, here's another map which is based on actual geographies, the map -although offering individual RP opportunities too, mainly in Rome and other smaller settlements- offers a quality experience of faction gameplay, diplomacy and warfare. This time it's Southwestern Europe...
  9. SGaming

Siege of Constantinople [Event]

Original Post: SGaming forum (in Turkish) Turkish TW Forum Post: Turkish Sub-Forum (in Turkish) This event is not available for EU players yet. It will first be held on 29 May, which is also, in fact, the actual day of the fall of Constantinople. After, we will do a couple more of the same...
  10. SGaming

28 Mayıs - İstanbul Kuşatma Eventi [Ana konu]

Duyuru: 29 Mayıs Pazartesi gününe denk geldiği için, başvuranlardan da gelen istekler üzerine, organizasyonu 28 Mayıs Pazar gününe çekmeye karar verdik. Yine de anket koydum katılımcıların da bu konudaki fikrini öğrenmek için. Başvurular için tıklayınız! Herkes, tercih ettiği bölgeyi alacak...
  11. SGaming

silin pls

[/td] Hakkımızda Sultans Gaming olarak Mount&Blade Warband Native modunda başka oyuncu gruplarıyla organize maçlar yapıp kendimizi geliştirmek/eğlenmek amacıyla klan konusunu açtık. Sultans Gaming sadece Mount and Blade Warband oyunu ile sınırlı bir oyuncu grubu değildir; beraber Dayz, Rust...
  12. SGaming

Cheatmenu?

Where is it? (The item range I'm interested in) I really want to browse the items and check the special cool stuff.
  13. SGaming

Guerillas [TR/EU]

Name: Guerrillas (Tag: Guerilla_ ) About us: We are a gaming clan under the name of ''Sultans Gaming''(even though the name had changed, we have been the same playergroup since 2,5 years now), playing PW, cRPG, Native and game like age of empires 2 hd, eu4 and such. We recently found out about...
  14. SGaming

About strings.txt

So I couldnt really find another place to open this; Can I edit the castle name from strings.txt for example lazslobourg castle and rename it to something else? Is it possible? I think it might be possible in theory since you can change the name of the map using that method too but then I also...
  15. SGaming

A tiny question

Uh. I want to fully disable global chat in my server. I dont want to flrce people to "toggle mute global chat" every time the enter the server. So.. How? Would be awesome if someone could explain.
  16. SGaming

[MAP] Middle East/Crusades *download added*

Download Here(UPDATED) Well this scene is no fictional like others, since the map is(as one can understand from the title) the exact same as the real worlds' middle east. At least I made it look correct as much as I could. I think it's fine. Here are some screenshots: *An overall:(Outdated...
  17. SGaming

TR_SGaming_PW

Teamspeak: 85.95.252.34:9988 Steam: Anani Website: www.sultansgaming.net [center] 29-30 Nisan Tarihlerinde açılacak  • Sunucunun banka ve kayıt sistemi hazır, kurallar için tıklayınız • Haritamız an itibariyle Batı Avrupa'dır. # [font=trebuchet ms]Kurallar: Genel Kurallar: -...
  18. SGaming

Sultans Gaming Native Ligi

Turnuva Tanıtım Turnuva elemeli bir şekilde yapılacak, toplam 6 Klandan oluşan bu turnuva 2 hafta sürecektir. Başlangıç Tarihi 07.03.2014(Karma maç etkinliğinden bir hafta sonraki cuma), bitiş Tarihi ise 16.03.2014 olarak planlanmakta. Önceki bazı konularda görüldüğü gibi işi yüzümüze gözümüze...
  19. SGaming

Sultans Gaming Cuma Akşamı Etkinliği

Sultans Gaming Karma Maç Etkinliği Ne Oluyor? Sultans Gaming olarak bir karma maç etkinliği düzenliyoruz. Ancak bu sefer bundan önce görülen karma maç etkinliklerinden farklı olarak haritalar Native'deki varsayılan haritalar değil, Sultans Gaming Mapper Ekibi™(:P) tarafından yapılmış yeni...
  20. SGaming

Power Draw ile ilgili

Şimdi, hep merak ettim, bu yayı gererken kullanılan power draw(türkçesi güçlü germe) şimdi skill point başına %14 bonus veriyormuş. Şunun hesabını yapmaya çalıştım beceremedim tam sanırım birisi yapıp atarsa çok minnet duyarım: Tatar yayım var, ekipman listesinde 24c olarak zarar giriyor...
Back
Top Bottom