Search results for query: *

1. LeonardoDerVinci

Medics

Wow. I can't believe they finally added them after all these years. What an ancient thread.
  2. LeonardoDerVinci

Warband crashes at startup loading screen

Ok, so my friend got Warband a while ago, and every time it starts, it says "rgl warning, your audio system was not initialized correctly, error code 60." It then goes to the loading screen and crashes at loading setting data. I've looked all over the internet, spent countless hours trying...
  3. LeonardoDerVinci

Melee In NW

I think the melee is great, just you have to know which way to block and do it in the right direction.
  4. LeonardoDerVinci

Napoleonic Wars Serial Key?

Vincenzo said:
    steam automatically installs it, if you get the non-steam version you were needed to enter it.
    oh ok, thnx.
  5. LeonardoDerVinci

Napoleonic Wars Serial Key?

Hey this isn't really a big deal, but when I first got NW it said remember the serial key for NW and when the game asks for it type it in. Well I've been able to do multiplayer and all that fine, but it has never asked for the serial key. Any ideas why?
  6. LeonardoDerVinci

Medics

MasterOne said:
    Let's just make like in COD! Make them stand 12 seconds perfectly still without moving and all health comes back like magic! (12 seconds is the estimated reload time for the people that thus not know!)

Or how about we make the medic have a medisket, it's like a musket but he shoots knives that heal and his melee cuts off limbs that grows up instantly so they heal!

Yea...No. Medic will never work in the game, even more in 1v1 or 2v2 regimental line battles, where 1 soldier gets hit then they all just wait for him to troll-heal.

Now either you take your idea, crumble it and eat it so we can all forget about it or either you will be named the worst title of all...A...A..A FRENCHIE! Now go there and think.
    :sad:
  7. LeonardoDerVinci

Medics

Well...it was just a thought. I thought it would be cool, but like most of you guys said. It wouldn't work out. Too complicated. End of story. Not historically accurate.  :neutral:
  8. LeonardoDerVinci

Medics

If medics were to be put in, you would have to actually be affected realistically by swords and gunshots. Such as if you were shot in the knee, you would limp around, or if you were sliced across the arm, they would have to put a bandage on it. It gets complicated.  :???:
  9. LeonardoDerVinci

Napoleonic Wars in Lego form

Nice Job Man!  :grin:
  10. LeonardoDerVinci

Medics

You're right about that. Medics were usually in medical stations sawing off limbs and stuff like that. If there was going to be medics, there would have to be medical stations I think.
  11. LeonardoDerVinci

Medics

I was playing napoleonic wars and I realized that if you get wounded, there's no way of healing. I just had the idea that it would be pretty cool to have like a medic or something that could heal you. The number of people being medic would be limited, and if all the medics on your team died...
Back
Top Bottom