Search results for query: *

1. Orion1

Download link

Froi said:
    So does this mod work with the current version of Warband?

Yes
  2. Orion1

lower version of blood and steel

OmegaWolfy said:
    i have a problem with the 1.6 with some soldier's heads missing can anyone help? also some shields and weapons disappear randomly too

That should be posted in the Bug Reports Thread.
  3. Orion1

Economy

Okay so its part of the pitfalls of bieng a Barbarian. Thx xeno.
  4. Orion1

Economy

Imported this char

charfile_version = 1
    name = Admin
    xp = 203
    money = 57120

attribute_points = 0
    skill_points = 0
    weapon_points = 1

strength = 1000
    agility = 250
    intelligence = 1000
    charisma = 1000

trade = 10
    leadership = 10
    prisoner_management = 10
    reserved_skill_1 = 10
    reserved_skill_2 = 10
    reserved_skill_3 = 10
    reserved_skill_4 = 10
    persuasion = 10
    engineer = 10
    first_aid = 10
    surgery = 10
    wound_treatment = 10
    inventory_management = 10
    spotting = 10
    path-finding = 10
    tactics = 10
    tracking = 10
    trainer = 10
    reserved_skill_5 = 10
    reserved_skill_6 = 10
    reserved_skill_7 = 10
    reserved_skill_8 = 10
    looting = 10
    horse_archery = 10
    riding = 10
    athletics = 10
    shield = 10
    weapon_master = 10
    reserved_skill_9 = 10
    reserved_skill_10 = 10
    reserved_skill_11 = 10
    reserved_skill_12 = 10
    reserved_skill_13 = 10
    power_draw = 10
    power_throw = 10
    power_strike = 10
    ironflesh = 10
    reserved_skill_14 = 10
    reserved_skill_15 = 10
    reserved_skill_16 = 10
    reserved_skill_17 = 10
    reserved_skill_18 = 10

one_handed_weapons = 75
    two_handed_weapons = 72
    polearms = 77
    archery = 43
    crossbows = 31
    throwing = 31
    firearms = 0

And was getting a price factor of 24 when I moused over Items I was selling. So I'm going to assume the price factor being at 0 is due the penalty the Barbarian face?
  5. Orion1

Economy

Ill mess around with and get back to you.  :grin:
  6. Orion1

Economy

xenoargh said:
    Then, no.  I cannot imagine why you'd see 1 denar, even if you were a character with 0 in Trade and a lousy CHR score. 

You're running on Warband 1.154+ and it's not pirated, right?  Don't tell me that it is, btw, I tend to report people that do that  :lol: 

Anyhow, that's a bug and it may well be a bug I haven't fixed yet... but if you're experiencing this, I need to know a lot more.

Like, what difficulty setting you're playing on, what class you're playing, the exact name of the items, and what's showing on the screen when you mouse-over the items- you should see some text indicating the sales % you're currently seeing.
    No Its not pirated due to the fact Im still running 1.153. (Working it out with provider why I cant download the update) So it may be because Im using an outdated version.

If it's a bug I was playing as barbarian on mommy and I was less than a day in. (Kick some rhulug arse with the barbarian)
    When I mouse over it it says price factor 0. If you need exact items let me know or let me know if its because of my running it on an outdated version of Warband. (I'm running 1.5 version of Blood and Steel)
  7. Orion1

Economy

xenoargh said:
    Well, depends on the stuff.  But generally, no.

I was selling rhulug stuff....
  8. Orion1

Economy

Finally got 1.5 and noticed when I was selling stuff I only got one denar for anything I sold. Is this a bug or intentional?
  9. Orion1

Bug Reports: 1.54

Finally got 1.5 and noticed when I was selling stuff I only got one denar for anything I sold. Is this a bug or intentional?
  10. Orion1

alternative downloads?

Windyplains said:
    Orion1 said:
    The only bummer is I'm not willing to pay to create an account just to download one mod. :sad:
    You do not need to pay anything to register an account with Nexus.  Paying their site is to become a premium member and is not required.

Orion1 said:
    However mbrepository is (in my opinion) a safe and reputable place to download mods from.
    Unfortunately Silverstag isn't old enough to have a spot still reserved on mbrepository.  You can update files that exist on there presently, but not upload new files to it ever since it was all moved over to the M&B Nexus site.

Thank you for clearing that up... I feel daft.
  11. Orion1

alternative downloads?

Lord Michlo said:
    Things should be back up and operational again (as though nothing has changed), and while I’m sorry for the downtime and inconvenience caused I’m sure you can understand our wish to try and attempt doing this on our own rather than forking out the thousands of pounds that will now be necessary to get this looked into by a professional database consultant on our behalf.

Thanks, as always, for your patience during this time. "

The actual M&B site however still has this message:

"WE'LL BE BACK VERY SOON

We have taken this Nexus website offline momentarily while we perform some maintenance. This should only take a few minutes, so please try again soon and thanks for your patience."
    Nexus is back up.

The only bummer is I'm not willing to pay to create an account just to download one mod. :sad: I don't use Nexus at all. In fact until your mod I had never heard of Nexus. That's the reason I am asking if you would be willing to put the mod up on another site. Mainly because usually people don't buy a membership for something there only going to use once. I understand that its a pain to upload them on to different sites, and that you want people to be able to be confident about the security of your mod. However mbrepository is (in my opinion) a safe and reputable place to download mods from. Or you could package it into a rar file. I'm asking for an alternative download site because the game features you added are amazing and quite frankly most of them should probably be in Native.
  12. Orion1

alternative downloads?

Any plans for an alternative download site?
  13. Orion1

Economy

Steffenximus said:
    Loot + prisoners are all the economy you'll ever need.

Thats a Good point Thx for the Tips and with that I lock this Topic
  14. Orion1

Economy

Orion1 said:
    So which business is the best to invest in?

Which one is the most consistent like more 70000-75000 instead of 50000-90000
  15. Orion1

WalkThrough

Hallegra said:
    Check the threads.

Awesome thx bro. Now can someone plz do a Walkthrough on The Sergant background
  16. Orion1

WalkThrough

Hallegra said:
    I'll have one made for you by the end of today.

Awesome Thx Bro
  17. Orion1

The Advice Thread.

Steffenximus said:
    Orion1 said:
    Looking for specific weapons that are piercing
    Manhunter's Short Polehammer is my fav piercing weapon. That and Double-barreled flintlock pistol.

Were do you get the Manhunters Short Polehammer do you have to just find it randomly going from town to town?
  18. Orion1

WalkThrough

Steffenximus said:
    I already have a walkthrough for barb class. When I have time I'll post it.

Thx Bro that would be awesome
  19. Orion1

WalkThrough

I found the Merc. Archer walkthrough ( For those who have read it http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,166790.0.html ) really helpful and i was wondering if you or someone who plays the game quite a bit could right a walkthrough for some of the other classes
Back
Top Bottom