1. MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

i cant find the link for the mod every link I´ve tried doesnt work

someone pls post the link as a reply

2. Updating the game

ok thanks im gonna check it
  3. Updating the game

no actually i bought the game on steam
  4. Updating the game

Hi I dont know whats happening but  when i try to update the game (using a patch) its says that its not installed on my pc.... Any help will be great
  5. Strategy

one of the strategies i use in plain scenarios is very simple (if enemy isn´t just cavalry)
    just order  your rifleman to stand ground forming 1 row and let them fire at will
    order your cavlary to follow you and flank the enemy
  6. SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

can someone tell me how to install the mod....i just have to copy the paste into fire and sword directory
  7. SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

one question how do i install the mod?? copy the downloaded content into the directory of fire and sword??
  8. How do you recruit faction spesific units

you have to join that faction and win a city...then you have to hire a commander or if he is already there just talk to him and order the troops...
  9. Warsaw Quest

ok thanks
    money shouldnt be a problem since i´ve been looting swedish villages
  10. Warsaw Quest

or am i supposed to conquer warsaw by myself???
  11. Warsaw Quest

yeah but the king said that i could summon warlords to help me
  12. Warsaw Quest

migasslb said:
    no he just says death to polish commonwealth foes
    and to complicate my quest even more the king was captured so when i eventually finish the quest im gonna have to look around for him

if you know out to solve it any other way.....
  13. Warsaw Quest

no he just says death to polish commonwealth foes
    and to complicate my quest even more the king was captured so when i eventually finish the quest im gonna have to look around for him
  14. Warsaw Quest

im sorry if this topic was already discussed.... when i the king gave me the letter to call the nobles, warlords...etc  i tried to use it but all of them say that they are busy wtf?? how can i fix this? just wait?
  15. King Dissapears during campaign

the king disapears  for a while because he lost a battle and his injured so is his army.... that happened to me i waited for almost a month and then he showed up in warsaw...bad luck because by the time he appeared the swedes were all over the place
  16. King Jan Kasimir missing??

yeah i found the king he was in warsaw healing himself from a battle or something    thanks    :grin:
  17. King Jan Kasimir missing??

BlueJ said:
    Its fine keep playing for about another in game week. The King loss a battle and is either a prisoner somewhere or is gone to go and heal his wounds and rebuild his army. Just run around and try to find him as a prisoner or wait and ask the nobles again.

thanks i´ll try that
  18. King Jan Kasimir missing??

hey...i´ve been trying to start the polish commonwealth storyline... the first time i approached the king he said that i would have to prove miself to join his cause... so i started helping the poles and by know i have a reasonable renown and a good relationship with almost every pole...
  19. Problem starting Flase Dmitry

i´ve done that quest almost in the end by now.....do the letter from jaqcues  clermont it will take you to alexei trubestkoi or something and when you´ve finished talk to him and then you´ll have to travel to a lot of far villages to continue that quest
Back
Top Bottom