Search results for query: *

• Users: No idea
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Please, give us an "automatic block" and "automatic coach lance" option

I am reallly bad with my reflexes and in Warband there was an option to make blocking automatic (if you at least pressed the right mouse button). There was an option to make couch lance automatic also. The problem for me is that I am not quick enough to block strikes so wielding a 2H weapon is...
  2. Lore question:why are qualis gems needed to create an order?

from a purely game perspective i guess they are needed because of balance. Many of the best Knigt Orders must be created, and paying a qualis gem for them seems balanced but, from a  pendorian lore perspective, what is the reason? They have magical properties, so i guess they might be useful for...
  3. Which is the best husband (yes you read well) in the game?

I am asking because for the first time i am playing a women (a pretty one)  8-). Anyway who do you think is the best husband for her? I guess some lord who can give me (because i can take his troops, right?) special troops, but who?
  4. Question about winning the game

I have almost won the game. Every faction is destroyed. The Heretics, the Snake Cult and the Jatus are destroyed. Oly the mysts are still fading (and my relations with the Noldor are supportive). My question is, to destroy the mysts do i have to hunt small groups of them or only a big army will...
  5. EPIC Battles

So, I have just started the final war for total pendorian domination. It´s me (10 towns and surrounding castles) against the Ravens (8 towns). I have less lords but more powerful. The war has just started and my first battle is about to begin. 3.500 of my troops against 3.700 raven ones which...
  6. Some threads I post are dissapearing¡

Yesterday night I made here a new thread titled soemthing like "do I become independet now or wait?" which has just banished (yes, I have looked for it and no, it´s not here). Some people even gave replies to it. Bu tnow it´s gone¡ The very same happened a few days ago with one of my new...
  7. Some things that REALLY need a change

I like this game a lot (especially playing POP mod), however, there are some points which needs changing or improvements ASAP (I can´t understand how they have not been changed or improved yet): 1. First and above all, controls and GIU in Battles. Men, it´s absolutely HORRIBLE. I can think lots...
  8. Help needed for my first run of this mod

This mod looks great, so I have started playing it. Even with all warnings, I thought that 3 full runs in the native campaign were enough but yesterday I started playing and men, this is DIFFICULT. However, the mod looks great, and I don´t mind to reload a lot, so I would like to keep on...
  9. King Graveth suffers wastefulness

I my current game as a Rodock lord I owned two castles and one village. The thing is that, suddendly, it seems King Graveth turned crazy and started gifting me with fiefs. He has given me 5 castles AND 2 cities in 7 weeks (one per week, as you can see). I didn´t conquer any of them. They were...
  10. Does weight reduce your speed on horseback?

As the question says. I ask becauswe I don´t know whether to get a heavy plate armor (and risk me to get my speed while on horse reduced) or sticking with my thick brigandine. I am a horse archer which very frequently engages into hand to hand combat.
  11. Please, some tips for beginning my own Kingdom

I own a castle and a village, probably too few fiefs, but I am getting bored. I want to take a city and (if King refuses to give it to me) start my own Kingdom. The thing is, could you give me some tips about what to do and what can I expect when I renounce my oath? (it´s the first time I am...
  12. Question about the Books

I have no points in surgery or training skill. If I buy the books (the ones you have to keep in your inventory), will the +1 bonus apply to my highest skill companion or does the +1 bonus just applies to the player character? Thank you
  13. Which is the best unit available in archers, cavalry and infrantry?

I always make my armies "multinational", trying to take the best archers of all factions, the best cavalry and the best infantry. That means I get in my armies: - Swadian Knights as cavalry with a few Sarranid Mamlukes for their maces (which give me a lot of prisioners) - Vaegir Marksmen as...
Back
Top Bottom