Search results for query: *

1. DarthKiller

In Progress Buggy/Missing Cheats in 1.2 Beta Branch

Summary: After switching from 1.1.5 to 1.2.x version the cheats that I most commonly used seem to have been gone, removed, or renamed (and bugged out) with the only mention about cheats in the changelog being about bringing some cheats to console versions. The affected cheats (to name a few)...
  2. DarthKiller

Suggestion General Bannerlord Custom Weapon Melee Damage

Hello fellow modders and hopefully developers, Currently I am sitting on basically learning every aspect of modding in Bannerlord. I have already gotten into creating items, textures, meshes, cloth-sim properties, team-colours, weights and even creating custom item crafting templates/pieces...
  3. DarthKiller

SP Other Bannerlord Banner Editor Enhanced [BBEE]

Introduction Since I think TaleWorlds is the root of all M&B Modding, this little modification surely belongs into here. Imagine being forced to pick from 6 colours as a background and 6 for a Sigil... Boring. Right? Well wait no further and enjoy this beautifully fast-crafted piece of art...
  4. DarthKiller

Making each autogun's ammo unique

So for starters I designed a modified version of Bear Force II's Automatic Weapons script NW compatible. It includes the following NEW features: Magazine Sizes Reloading Animations Shooting Animations Reloading Sounds Check whether you reload full magazines or single shells (for shotguns or...
  5. DarthKiller

NW MS Scripting Help for personal use

Problem solved
  6. DarthKiller

NW Anti-Cheat System

Hello I'm pretty new in the Module System using for Napoleonic Wars and because of this I've created the most part of my new Mod with Morghs M&B WB-WFAS Editor. Everything went fine with the Mod but one thing was annoying when I was done with my units. Because I took the items from my friend's...
  7. DarthKiller

[N&S] (Union) 54th Massachusetts Regiment

We are the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Volunteer Regiment for the modification North & South. We are the IR_Nr59 in Napoleonic Wars. The 54th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry was an infantry regiment that saw extensive service in the Union Army during the American Civil War. The...
  8. DarthKiller

Mount & Blade Server hosten

Guten Tag, Ich hoffe dass mir ein kompetenter Deutsch Serverowner hoster was auch immer bei meinem Problem helfen kann. Im Vorraus ich habe Windows 7 64bit, benutze Hamachi, weiß wie man mit Servern umgehen muss und weiß auch wie man Ports freigibt nur muss ich zuerst wissen, welche Ports muss...
Back
Top Bottom