Search results for query: *

1. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Any one know were to find tutorial on how to model a human face
  2. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

mrbasso said:
    duckwolf2 said:
    We made most of the Egyptian weapon and shields in that video, the helmets at 1:45 look like their roman helmets. I do not know if Kuauik would want the jackal helmets

This is Hittite sword, I made the model and Kuauik textured it
    lKtuHu8.jpg
    i was Hoping The Weapons , Armors to Be Like That video its Really Amazing  Please Watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibw0cPJ1cb8

I am working on this mod I made khopesh, an other type of Egyptian sword, Duckbill axe, Egyptian axe and an epsilon axe.

Duckbill

th

Egyptian axe

th

epsilon axe

th

3. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

We made most of the Egyptian weapon and shields in that video, the helmets at 1:45 look like their roman helmets. I do not know if Kuauik would want the jackal helmets

This is Hittite sword, I made the model and Kuauik textured it
    lKtuHu8.jpg
  4. [Game] - Three-words-story!

the death star
  5. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

mike56 said:
    duckwolf2 said:
    I made and sent kuauik a Egyptian Ship model that he want, so I think that he is still working on the mod and plan to get it done.

When was that?

2 days ago
  6. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

I made and sent kuauik a Egyptian Ship model that he want, so I think that he is still working on the mod and plan to get it done.
  7. LSP 3D Art SacredStoneHead's Nord Armor Set (Released!)

are you going to makes this downloadable when it is done.
  8. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

I think you want sickle-swords like the Canaanite sickle-sword, the Assyrian sappara, kopis  and the Khopesh.

Assyrian sappara
    h2_11.166.1.jpg

Khopesh
    Middle_Bronze_Age_Canaanite_sickle_sword.jpg

kopis
    Kopisblack1.jpg
  9. LSP 3D Art SacredStoneHead's Nord Armor Set (Released!)

how are generate that chainmail?
  10. LSP 3D Art SacredStoneHead's Nord Armor Set (Released!)

SacredStoneHead said:
    For now, the almost finished lowpoly of the warlord armour:

8719177639_1a80090962_c.jpg

maybe you should n-map the vambraces to make it use less poly
  11. LSP 3D Art SacredStoneHead's Nord Armor Set (Released!)

thought I that had already texture it. Why did you start over
  12. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

FALX said:
    A lovely battle painting.  :grin:

In this picture horseman holding a heavy ax, a bronze in weight should be a pick and a too heavy for one hand.

G9sPVHJl.jpg

the axe is a Scythian Axe it is wide and thin, becasue it is so wide it looks like it is heavy.
    also thier should be a iron texture one

here is the axe it is base on
    Atilla_4.jpg
  13. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

the problem is how is the lion going to know who is the enemy. Maybe it could be trained to only attack what it's master is attacking
  14. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Stevon said:
    FrisianDude said:
    Also, many of the source pics in this thread show lions advancing along with the Egyptian troops. This is a thing which happened?
    Purportedly, Rameses II (The Great) kept a lion, not only as a palace pet, but also as a battlefield companion. It was said to have been at his side during the famous Battle of Kadesh.

Dogs, boars and other animals were set loose on the battlefield, but would have to be controlled so that them do not kill your own men. It would be very hard to keep a lion from killing your own men in a battle. Rameses II may have had a lion at the Battle of Kadesh or like some kings did he had has scribe make the story of his great victory even greater. Also the lion may have been special trained   
  15. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

spyczech said:
    PandaWarrior123 said:
    Every time I look at this mod there are people who criticise the work  because its not "historically accurate"
    Does it really matter if the helmet doesn't have the right colour or if its a little to small.
    The mod will take ages to make if everyone is fussing over every little detail
    Yeah, especially when it's so far back in history. You think that would give the mod author more artistic licence.

their is a limit to how far you can take artistic license. I would to model things based on how them work and as much historically accurate info I can get. As for the color of some items we can not tell sometimes. An example would be wooded items they could be any wood form that area, so they may be colored because of different types of wood used. Metal items should be the color of the meal. A bronze helmet should look like bronze. But if the modeler made bronze helmet and then made iron helmet based on the shape of the iron helmet that fine. Somewhere their might be a iron helmet shaped like a bronze helmet. Is for size they should fit the player model.   
  16. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Tatari_okan said:
    I have made an experimental shield.
    resdeneyse.png

give shield  :mrgreen:
  17. Best/Favorite Military Unit/Soldier/ in History.

Hanz said:
    duckwolf2 said:
    if your talk about catapults

I have a 379 page book about catapults

to fire 1lb you need a ballista that is 4w and 6l feet long

10 lb  is 8w and 13l feet long

60lb is 16w and 24l feet long

180lb is 22lb and 34l  feet long

if viking than i show that they do not runway of figths they did figths but lost only because of the wall

http://www.viking.no/e/england/index.html viking settlements in england

also thier three seige of Constantinople
    I found the one I was talk about was in 907 AD

" Oleg effected a landing on the shore and had some 2,000 monoxylae equipped with wheels. After his boats were thus transformed into vehicles, he led them to the walls of Tsargrad and fixed his shield to the gates of the Imperial capital.The threat to Constantinople was relieved by peace negotiations which bore fruit in the Russo-Byzantine Treaty of 907. Pursuant to the treaty, the Byzantines paid a tribute of twelve grivnas for each Rus' boat." thier are no Greek sources  of this, but in the Kievan Rus it mention that the the first Rus'–Byzantine Treaty was concluded in 907 as a result of Oleg's raid against Constantinople

Hey look, a Viking fanboy.

hey look, a greek/roman fanboy
  18. Best/Favorite Military Unit/Soldier/ in History.

if your talk about catapults

I have a 379 page book about catapults

to fire 1lb you need a ballista that is 4w and 6l feet long

10 lb  is 8w and 13l feet long

60lb is 16w and 24l feet long

180lb is 22lb and 34l  feet long

if viking than i show that they do not runway of figths they did figths but lost only because of the wall

http://www.viking.no/e/england/index.html viking settlements in england

Dublin was established as a Viking settlement in the 9th century and, despite a number of rebellions by the native Irish, it remained largely under Viking control until the Norman invasion of Ireland was launched from Wales in 1169

also thier three seige of Constantinople
    I found the one I was talk about was in 907 AD

" Oleg effected a landing on the shore and had some 2,000 monoxylae equipped with wheels. After his boats were thus transformed into vehicles, he led them to the walls of Tsargrad and fixed his shield to the gates of the Imperial capital.The threat to Constantinople was relieved by peace negotiations which bore fruit in the Russo-Byzantine Treaty of 907. Pursuant to the treaty, the Byzantines paid a tribute of twelve grivnas for each Rus' boat." thier are no Greek sources  of this, but in the Kievan Rus it mention that the the first Rus'–Byzantine Treaty was concluded in 907 as a result of Oleg's raid against Constantinople
Back
Top Bottom